Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Dr. Gates Breaks Cover

485,150 Views | 1627 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by roygbell
Comeby!
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Dr. Gates makes me proud to be an Aggie. Whereever you may be, remember Governor Coke's advice to the students. Then, go on with your bad self, the Aggie nation is 100% behind you.
Propel Ag
AG
Thanks You Dr. Gates and God Bless! You will be greatly missed here!!
Mrs13Wins
Thanks for everything Dr. Gates! You've been an asset to this University, and I know you'll do wonders for our country. Gig'em!

[This message has been edited by Mrs13Wins (edited 12/8/2006 8:21a).]
kj
AG
This has got to be the coolest thing since Dr Gates actually ARRIVED in Aggieland! He's proven to be an innovative thinker and problem solver, but going "stealth" on Texags is BRILLIANT! What an amazing way to keep his ear to the ground on all the goings-on of the current and former students!

God Speed, Dr Gates! You're welcome back to Aggieland anytime! Take Care and Gig 'em!
Mrs13Wins
dang it! my code didn't work. anyways, here's the picture of Gates and I at my ring day

[fify -staff]

[This message has been edited by TexAgs staff (edited 12/8/2006 8:22a).]
loft207
S
Dr. Gates....Just take a leave of absence and come back in a couple years. Simple.

Mrs13Wins
Thanks Staff!
WestTxAg06
AG
Mrs13Wins,

Awesome picture. I can't imagine anything that would make Ring Day better than a picture with The Man.
WestTxAg06
AG
Awesome picture, Mrs13Wins.

I can't imagine anything that would make Ring Day better than a picture with the man himself.
heddy Lamarr
AG
Now lets guess who Byrne is
HoustonAg05
AG
Thanks Staff.

----
"Ya'll still are not paying attention to reality." - ranger65
Jack Burton
AG
Thank you so much for your service to the school and country that I love!

BTHO Surrender Monkeys!

John '04
Mateo84
AG
thread getting screwey
rcb05
AG
Gig 'Em Gates.
TinkleBox
AG
Dr. Gates-

You can hit me when I walk across stage for all the mean things I've said about you on here. I may not agree with some of the things you've done while here, but I'll appologize for the snide comments. This really has changed my opinion of you. I had no idea you listened or cared.

Gig 'em, good luck, and BTHO TinkleBox.
Farva
Dr Gates... if you could, please have amercer
hunted down and killed. C'mon, you were gonna do it anyway.
jdiddy96
S
Whoooop!! gig-em!
TinkleBox
AG
Seriously though, orange water coolers. Can you fix this before you go?
44 "THE HIT"
Dr. Gates,

Wouldn't surprise me one bit to see you pop into the Chicken one day unannounced. Heck, I'll even let you buy me a beer.

Best of luck to you and your family. You would have made Sully and Gen. Rudder proud.

john2002ag
La Fours
AG
Gig'em and best wishes.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
It is the time for brow-beating politics.

The american people need a person who can speak their damned mind.

Both houses are so out of touch with America.
AMCaggie05
AG
Confirmed: I talked to Jim Carlson (old SBP) and he says he was on here alot. Hard to believe. Crazy
AMCaggie05
AG
Confirmed: I talked to Jim Carlson (old SBP) and he says he was on here alot. Hard to believe. Crazy
crazytexasaggie99
Good luck and make us proud!!
Ag at Heart
S
God bless you, Dr. Gates. You are truly an honorable man of courage and conviction. You were the right man, in the right place, at the right time, when you chose to come to A&M. I believe the same is true now of your decision to serve our county. As much as we will miss you, we are grateful that you will be watching over our servicemen and women, and providing your strong leadership in determining our defense policies.

Please come back “home” when you’ve completed that service. You will remain in the thoughts and prayers of your Aggie family always.
Whitehorse
AG
Dr. Gates, Thanks and God go with you. It will be a comfort to KNOW a man of character is in this position regardless of what the media may say in the future. When your term is complete, I hope you will return to us in some capacity. If need be, we'll create a new position .... system potentate... well anyway, we'll look forward to your return.
WestTxAg06
AG
"System potentate": I like that.
Mateo84
AG

"Were we to become a top ten university and lose that spirit, those traditions, our culture, we would be nothing more than another giant education factory. A big brain with no heart. Hell, we might as well be in Austin." -Dr. Robert Gates
jtmoney03
AG
Dr. Gates, you have done such great things for this university and for that I thank you! This school is certainly going to miss you. I can't wait to see you in your new position, I am sure you will excel in that as well.

I am fortunate enough to not only have gotten my diploma handed to me by you, but to have also spent some time picking your brain. I drove you to an Aggie Mom's Club meeting in Houston a couple of years back and to this day, I cherish that as one of my most memorable college experiences. Now it means even more to think that I have been in the same Suburban as a Secretary of Defense!

Thanks and Gig 'Em!
HummingbirdSaltalamacchia
AG
Gig'em Dr. Gates! We will all miss you. Give'em hell in Washington and get those terrorist sons of *****es.

---------------------------------------------------------
"The hottest places in Hell are reserved for those who in time of moral crisis preserve their neutrality." --Dante
brandonh
AG
Gig 'em.
Aggie Pharmer
txaggrad1994
AG
Is there room left in here! Just had to do it!
AggieSunrise
AG
Gig 'Em Dr. Gates!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.