Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

2023 Transfer Portal Tracker

239,525 Views | 944 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by KCup17
StinkyPinky
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ags77 said:

Big GOOD News. McKinley Jackson is coming back for another year !!!

Definitely prefer him over Raikes
StinkyPinky
AG
txaggieacct85 said:

dang. Caleb Chapman has one catch with Oregon this season, was he injured or just not getting playing time?

Interesting. Hadn't followed up on him. That is surprising, would suspect it's injury which always followed him
MagnumLoad
Jarrin' Jay said:

I think LJ could have been a really good RB for us if given the chance, we won't know. Best of luck to him. Not a huge concern as there are good RBs to sign every year, there isn't always a Spiller or Achane but there are always goods RBs.

Losing ANY LB is bad as right now we have a dearth of LBs, we have Cooper, a couple of warm bodies, and that's it. We need 2 LBs in the portal and to sign 4 overall. Our competition, they have 4-5 LBs as good as Cooper, some just playing STs until late Soph. season. when they start getting PT then start year 3.
Martrell Harris and Enai say high. Sylla played some LB too.
EvenPar
AG
King prob goes to SMU
GOODBULL99
AG
Walk-on 93 said:

I understand the sentiment of your post, but there is also something to say about having 4 and 5 yr Jr/Sr's on your team. I think a big part of the problem with our season was that we didn't have upperclassmen to lead and show the young talent what it takes to win games. We just can't perpetually have a "young talented" team.

Probably not a great example here, but when Tyree Wilson left after his freshman year, we all probably said it didn't matter because he didn't contribute. He's now a Sr LB that will likely be drafted. Would we have benefited from having him on our defense this year? My thoughts are yes…

I wish the best to everyone that leaves, but we also need to develop a culture of developing players and keeping them in the system.

Agree with your sentiment on leadership.

However, we are going to have 4 and 5 year Jr/Sr on the team...through the portal...
shalackin
AG
JPK89 said:

shalackin said:

How about adding a level of impact to each player so the guys that don't know as much know if this is expected or a big hit to next season.
OP added their original star rating which should suffice. What do you want, all of their stats?
stars don't mean anything. lots of 5 stars that suck and lots of 3 stars that are awesome.
warrington
jackson is a beast.

stewart and green and weigman secure that class.

Those that want to be an Aggie will stay now that the top dogs will be back.

THose that want to go, GO.

We have played 2 sets of OL players this year. Our depth will be excellent next year with people that have experience.

Defense freshman will be a year older and with significant playing time.

I'm excited for future

Would like to see Denver Harris hit the Portal ASAP. We need to have the guidance counselors walk him through the steps.
VatoLocoAggie
AG
I will make some phone calls to see what I can do to keep blue chips here.
Gig Em and God Bless America
Texas A&M National Champions in Football 1917, 1919, 1927, 1939, and 2012

SEC Proud!
JPK89
AG
shalackin said:

JPK89 said:

shalackin said:

How about adding a level of impact to each player so the guys that don't know as much know if this is expected or a big hit to next season.
OP added their original star rating which should suffice. What do you want, all of their stats?
stars don't mean anything. lots of 5 stars that suck and lots of 3 stars that are awesome.

Well then maybe you should follow the team or at a minimum, watch the games. OP shouldn't have to hold your hand.
KCup17
AG
Any word on Harris, Marshall and King? I expect all of them to hit the portal but it has been silent on the first 2 since their suspensions.
The Banned
Wondering this as well. King seems like the type who will ride or die as an Ag, or at least take a long time to think through his options. I wouldn't expect a quick call on his part.

The others though…. I would have expected they hit the portal asap. The fact that they haven't may be a good sign.
AgEng06
AG
I don't think they can "officially" hit the portal until next Monday, 12/5. Right now these guys are just announcing their intent to transfer. We'll know more in a week.
agent-maroon
AG
AgEng06 said:

4 said:

Nice! There probably aren't 10 guys on here that would've caught that.

The real quote was "couldn't spell cat if you spotted him the c and a", but your point probably still stands.

Thomas "Hollywood" Henderson insulting Terry Bradshaw before Superbowl XIII. Nobody realized that it was untrue until several years later.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
AgEng06
AG
Oh, I am aware.
jsmc71
AG
Anyone have insight on Yulkeith Brown or Smoke Bouie leanings?
A-A Ron
warrington said:

jackson is a beast.

stewart and green and weigman secure that class.

Those that want to be an Aggie will stay now that the top dogs will be back.

THose that want to go, GO.

We have played 2 sets of OL players this year. Our depth will be excellent next year with people that have experience.

Defense freshman will be a year older, a year in the weight room to continue to get bigger and with significant playing time.

I'm excited for future

Would like to see Denver Harris hit the Portal ASAP. We need to have the guidance counselors walk him through the steps.
FIFY
shalackin
AG
JPK89 said:

shalackin said:

JPK89 said:

shalackin said:

Well then maybe you should follow the team or at a minimum, watch the games. OP shouldn't have to hold your hand.

Maybe you should EABD.
hunter2012
AG
KCup17 said:

Any word on Harris, Marshall and King? I expect all of them to hit the portal but it has been silent on the first 2 since their suspensions.
I'm willing to chalk their decisions up to immature decision making, I would hope that we offer these guys a path back to being in good standing. Sometimes this can be a valuable lessons paying dividends towards a great football career. They need to pay a penance per Jimbo/team, but let them come back and be better people/players for it.
p8aggie
AG
Need to add Caden Davis to the list
one safe place
HarveyBirdman said:

My nephew played football at a Big 12 school and he informed me at Thanksgiving that his buddy, a Fr LB at that same school, is planning on transferring to A&M. This kid had a breakout year this year. Solid get if it comes to fruition

This is absolutely not a "..saw Ferris at 31 flavors last night" situation but roast away for me not naming names
Fully understand not naming names but maybe you could slightly alter the names. Like rather than say Curtis Dickey, you could say Durtis Cickey.
34blast
p8aggie said:

Need to add Caden Davis to the list

Boo he was a weapon, he had one bad game and never got a second chance, highly rated and just sat, do not blame him
jdaggie2112
hunter2012 said:

KCup17 said:

I'm willing to chalk their decisions up to immature decision making, I would hope that we offer these guys a path back to being in good standing. Sometimes this can be a valuable lessons paying dividends towards a great football career. They need to pay a penance per Jimbo/team, but let them come back and be better people/players for it.
thats where I'm at with them right now. I remember a few years ago we had a hot head, immature player that made many mistakes on and off the field. Alot wanted him gone. Fast forward a couple years and he became one of mine, and many's favorite Ags ever...........Leon O'Neal

A light goes off in some kids heads, and not in others. I'm not so fast to write a kid off for early indiscretions.
Emilio Fantastico
AG
He kicked off. He just didn't kick for points after that bad game.
mortal
AG
shalackin said:

JPK89 said:

shalackin said:

JPK89 said:

shalackin said:

Maybe you should EABD.
Tell us why you can't/won't look up the stats yourself.... You know - actually contribute.
JPK89
AG
shalackin said:

JPK89 said:

shalackin said:

JPK89 said:

shalackin said:

Maybe you should EABD.
Lol....internet tough guy alert! Post stupid sheit, expect to get called out.

What a poon.
90ags
Caden Davis to the transfer portal....

https://twitter.com/_cadendavis
______________________________________________________ Play for the name on the front of your jersey, not the back...
firethewagonup
Draft of TP?

90ags said:

Gigem Aggies
infinity ag
We will be fine. Just cleaning house, and removing some riff-raff.

Spring cleaning is needed every now and then to bring in better players.
txaggieacct85
AG
2023 Texas A&M Football Transfer Portal Wire (on3.com)
firethewagonup
txaggieacct85 said:

I don't want to say what this looks like with a $$ value next to their names…BUUUUUT
Gigem Aggies
Bill Superman
AG
firethewagonup said:

txaggieacct85 said:

I don't want to say what this looks like with a $$ value next to their names…BUUUUUT
Looks like LJ Johnson wasn't worth 55k for us…
txaggieacct85
AG
Bill Superman said:

firethewagonup said:

txaggieacct85 said:

Looks like LJ Johnson wasn't worth 55k for us…
I'm just wondering how they come up with that NIL value
NoahAg
90ags said:

Don't. Please. Stop.
Let's go, Brandon!
Rasslin Cheesehead
AG
Who did the opening kickoff at SC. Sure would have started better it had been a touchback.
Crjdoc
Caden Davis - K showing up in portal today, assume he lost FG job to Bond

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.