Metroplex
Sponsored by

The Bevens murder in Midlothian

122,777 Views | 462 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Matsui
proc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Does anyone have any info other than what the media is putting out? It looks like a planned murder all the way, but how she was killed will indicate the likelihood that this ever gets solved.

aggielostinETX
AG
everything i have read points to "Make it look like a burglary gone wrong."
LSB_2002
AG
Seems to me like its someone that knew her! Why would anyone be wearing tactical gear in a church at 4:45 am, if they went in to burglarize the place?
Truman2001
AG
I'm seeing lots of chatter where lots of people think the video of the suspect is a women.
lawless89
Looks like it's probably an overweight woman who was tired of her trainer being on her so hard on her..so what'd she do? Killed her.

Or she was just jealous of her. But, I suspect that the killer was a client of the trainer.
aggielostinETX
AG
quote:
Looks like it's probably an overweight woman who was tired of her trainer being on her so hard on her..so what'd she do? Killed her.

Or she was just jealous of her. But, I suspect that the killer was a client of the trainer.
the only profile shot of the body makes it look less like a woman...

I think its a gangly dude.
proc
AG
I keep reading signs of struggle, assaulted, found unresponsive. If she was beaten to death, that is not professional, that is personal. And sloppy, which imo increases the odds that this gets solved.
fightinags2013
AG
Weird stuff happening in my hometown
Lily09
AG
This was so sad to hear. I'm a CG contender in Dallas, but I've never met her. Makes me worry about the trainers I go to and their safety at the early workouts or any of the workouts.

T&P to Missy, her family, her CG family and those poor contenders that found her. Heartbreaking.
DallasAggie0
How easy is it to buy police gear like that? Hard to tell from the video but that looks like riot gear cops wear. Could the suspect actually be a cop or a relative of one?
lawless89
quote:
How easy is it to buy police gear like that? Hard to tell from the video but that looks like riot gear cops wear. Could the suspect actually be a cop or a relative of one?
Pretty sure you can buy any of that stuff on amazon. It's basically just a halloween costume.
Canyon99
Haven't heard much today but word got out really quick yesterday morning that she walked in on this person.
CampingAg
AG
This is a strange story. Like something you'd see on one of those crime mystery shows.
mavsfan4ever
AG
What does walked in on this person mean?
akaggie05
AG
The murder suspect was captured on surveillance cameras inside the church just roaming the hallways starting about half an hour before the victim arrived. He was decked out in gear that said "police" all over it, but as others have mentioned this stuff is easy to buy. Sounds to me like he knew the victim would be showing up early that morning and was waiting around for her.
The Collective
AG
quote:
The murder suspect was captured on surveillance cameras inside the church just roaming the hallways starting about half an hour before the victim arrived. He was decked out in gear that said "police" all over it, but as others have mentioned this stuff is easy to buy. Sounds to me like he knew the victim would be showing up early that morning and was waiting around for her.

I agree. If it were an actual burglary, the suspect would have been in/out of there quickly.
JoeOlson
AG
This has really shaken the CG community - a lot of 5am workouts in churches/parking lots where a female trainer is showing up by herself. Awful situation
aggielostinETX
AG
Not to be cold, but who ever thought that was a good idea?
dcbowers
AG
I have absolutely no inside information on this situation, but a lot of crimes like this are committed by people who knew the victim very well. Does her husband have an alibi ?

T&P for all involved.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
3rd Generation Ag
AG
Sorry but what is the GC community?
Hincemm
AG
This is north texas. Not Syria. I like to think the population here is not wheels off to the point where something like this occurs.

Jmo
The Collective
AG
quote:
Sorry but what is the GC community?

CG = Camp Gladiator.
http://campgladiator.com/faq/
InternetFan02
AG
Reminds me of this story from 5 years ago. 40 year old Plano fitness trainer attacked and killed by crazy ex-boyfriend at 6am at her country club fitness studio.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/community-news/plano/headlines/20110425-documents-detail-evidence-in-slaying-of-plano-fitness-instructor.ece
Aries
He was out of town on a fishing trip & had to come back.
Canyon99
quote:
What does walked in on this person mean?

Not hard to understand. The person dressed in the Police gear was already inside the building. The deceased entered the building and encountered this person inside the building.
3rd Generation Ag
AG
Is the husband not a suspect?
ursusguy
AG
I suspect they will have someone within 2 weeks. Many of the statements sound like scripted pressure statements.
Ervin Burrell
AG
quote:
What's his build? Haven't seen a pic of him yet but the person on the security cam looked significantly overweight. Also, he was apparently out of town for work but not sure how strong his alibi is.
double aught
AG
He's fairly slim.
Gil Renard
AG
Husband is automatically a suspect I always assume
aggielostinETX
AG
quote:
quote:
What's his build? Haven't seen a pic of him yet but the person on the security cam looked significantly overweight. Also, he was apparently out of town for work but not sure how strong his alibi is.
The guy looks fat until you see a profile of him in the last frame of the first video, I think the tactical clothes throw you off. He does move with an awkward gate.
Old School Brother
to me it looks like a chubby woman dressed up in all that gear to try to hide the fact that she's a woman....the walk just looks like a woman to me.
aggielostinETX
AG
quote:
to me it looks like a chubby woman dressed up in all that gear to try to hide the fact that she's a woman....the walk just looks like a woman to me.
Women don't get offended by other fit women. Men get offended by the perception of a woman emasculating them or being superior physically. Also, I don't think a fat woman would take on a fit woman in a struggle.
Old School Brother
quote:
quote:
Women don't get offended by other fit women. Men get offended by the perception of a woman emasculating them or being superior physically. Also, I don't think a fat woman would take on a fit woman in a struggle.
you may be right. i'm not thinking about motive, just saying that the person in the video looks like a woman to me.
aggielostinETX
AG
I think it looks like a tall out of shape dude.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.