Metroplex
Sponsored by

The Bevens murder in Midlothian

123,798 Views | 462 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Matsui
MsDoubleD81
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I can't remember what his alibi was, but seem to remember he also had a class that morning nearby.

It was rumored that she also had something going on with a cop.

I think the reason no one has been caught was small town law enforcement was clueless how to process.
TxAG#2011
fc2112 said:

haha - I wish I was in as good a shape as AJ. Seriously - anyone who's done CG in Arlington/Mansfield knows him. If he were a murderer, he sure hasn't tried to hide himself since then.

So question, he is in such immaculate shape and his wife is some dumpy lady?
Wrighty
AG
MsDoubleD81 said:

I can't remember what his alibi was, but seem to remember he also had a class that morning nearby.

It was rumored that she also had something going on with a cop.

I think the reason no one has been caught was small town law enforcement was clueless how to process.
someone must know the timeline of his morning class or "alibi" right? I wonder if its his wife who said he was home all night, lol? murdering Missy at 4:15am, and then being at slightly later class, perhaps 5am or 6am (assuming that was the time of his classes??), seems both entirely plausible and brilliant planning on his part.

From the outside it makes a lot of sense it was AJ and Courtney.
  • He was romantically involved with Missy.
  • He knew the schedule and habits of Missy arriving early.
  • His wife fits the description of the swat person wandering around uselessly in the building.
  • AJ was in the army and is all about women self-defense and researches a lot about the subject obviously. Its easy to see how he'd know how an attacker could not commit obvious dumb mistakes and be caught.

IF AJ or Courtney truly had a car that matched the description of the vehicle(s), I mean that seems like enough to charge him in my opinion.

I wonder if the police truly ruled him out due to evidence we aren't aware of, or I wonder if the police really wanted to charge him but the DA wouldnt go for it due to not having a solid evidence he was there?
Redstone
AG
I know Reddit is mostly nonsense, but it's also full of informed and detailed local people who coordinate information impressively.

Can any local shed more light here? It's obvious the killer was quite knowledgeable about the building, the victim, and scheduling.
fc2112
TxAG#2011 said:

fc2112 said:

haha - I wish I was in as good a shape as AJ. Seriously - anyone who's done CG in Arlington/Mansfield knows him. If he were a murderer, he sure hasn't tried to hide himself since then.

So once again - I don't know her that well. She supposedly was getting over a broken ankle and had gained some weight at that time. She seems to be in great shape now.
Keeper of The Spirits
AG
fc2112 said:

TxAG#2011 said:

fc2112 said:

So once again - I don't know her that well. She supposedly was getting over a broken ankle and had gained some weight at that time. She seems to be in great shape now.

That's like 200 lbs of weight gain for an ankle

CG is like an easier version of crossfit with an MLM pyramid scheme angle right?
MsDoubleD81
AG
Waxahachie Sun interviewed Brandon Bevers on their YouTube channel. Not much new other than more detail about how he got to Mississippi and back.

https://www.youtube.com/live/fUd_-HORZzs?si=ekCZ04vzqgEujcZK
Matsui
AG
Kinda

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.