Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls updates from BlizzCon

70,894 Views | 598 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Wheatables02
Hagen95
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm sure I'll make a seasonal just for the newer items.
txag2k
AG
Only reason to go through seasonal stuff is for the conquest now for the stash space. Yes, I always say I'm not doing seasonal and always end up jumping in but I'll probably just get the conquests knocked out a few weeks after the season starts and can get carried through them all in a group in one night.
SwigAg11
AG
Anyone going to play this next season?
benMath08
AG
quote:
Anyone going to play this next season?
I'm making a seasonal demon hunter.
SwigAg11
AG
I'm thinking of running with a class I haven't played much. Would y'all recommend a wizard, WD or crusader?
AtlAg05
AG
Sounds like wiz and sader will be strong based on ptr. The melee DH is intriguing.
txag2k
AG
Viz-4-life
OCEN99
AG
Wizard looks pretty cool, but I think I'm leaning crusader for this season since I've never played one at endgame and the thorns builds I've seen look cool.
Predmid
AG
quote:
Sounds like wiz and sader will be strong based on ptr. The melee DH is intriguing.

Melee DH.

So, a Monk?
AtlAg05
AG
quote:
quote:

Melee DH.

So, a Monk?

No!

Well maybe a zdps monk

;P
benMath08
AG
It uses impale and fan of knives. Impale does INSANE single target dps with the Shadow's Mantle set, 40,000% to the first target hit.
Hagen95
AG
Don't be dragging monks into the mud with the DH class.
txag2k
AG
quote:
Don't be dragging monks into the mud with the DH class.
txag2k
AG
Got a NEW tab!
bbattbq01
AG
Can't decide if I'm going barb or crusader this season. Haven't played Barb for a couple seasons and don't think I've done crusader since running expansion when it was released.

Probably leaning crusader just to try the different mechanics of thorns vs Barb same ole stacking chd/cc
SF2004
AG
So if I am reading this right there is no difference in seasonal and non-seasonal gear? Just that seasons get handed a set for completing something?

This is good news as seasons are stupid, lets just start the game over every three months and pretend its cool instead of adding new content.
AtlAg05
AG
quote:
So if I am reading this right there is no difference in seasonal and non-seasonal gear? Just that seasons get handed a set for completing something?

This is good news as seasons are stupid, lets just start the game over every three months and pretend its cool instead of adding new content.

You get an extra stash tab as well
benMath08
AG
quote:

The amount of new, free content that has been released over the past year is huge, not sure what you're complaining about. Find me another game that has done something similar.
Hagen95
AG
One of the things I have liked about the seasons is it gives everyone a fresh start to play from. It can be more fun if everyone you run with is going through the same process and you don't have the people that have been playing forever dominate the game.

Several of the usual players have always said we weren't going to play seasons but if enough of the people you play with do, you end up doing it for the fun that a good group of players brings to the game.

The extra tab of stash is also nice for the hoarders (looking at you 2k).
AtlAg05
AG
quote:
One of the things I have liked about the seasons is it gives everyone a fresh start to play from. It can be more fun if everyone you run with is going through the same process and you don't have the people that have been playing forever dominate the game.

Several of the usual players have always said we weren't going to play seasons but if enough of the people you play with do, you end up doing it for the fun that a good group of players brings to the game.

The extra tab of stash is also nice for the hoarders (looking at you 2k).

Here here!

Now I need to decide what class for s5, since my melee DH was made fun of .

txag2k
AG
Wiz!!
AtlAg05
AG
quote:
Wiz!!

Hell no!

With Wreck MIA, I might go barb. Saw an interesting zdps barb build that would work well in groups.
Predmid
AG
If I play again, i'll probably go WD or Barb. The two classes I have yet to play a single minute of.
Wheatables02
AG
How much time before the end of this season? I need to get stash space but can't put down fallout 4. I'm on my 2nd character and the first is level 51.
benMath08
AG
quote:
How much time before the end of this season? I need to get stash space but can't put down fallout 4. I'm on my 2nd character and the first is level 51.
The season already ended. New season starts today at 7pm central.
Wheatables02
AG
Damn.
AtlAg05
AG
quote:
Damn.

You still have a few more weeks of the items in the mail system
SwigAg11
AG
quote:
quote:
Damn.

You still have a few more weeks of the items in the mail system

How did you know?
Americium
AG
Slow start to S5, came home from a ski vacation to a crashed SSD. It's a 2011 purchased 60GB Corsair Force 3. A 250GB Samsung EVO for $85 seems like a steal for replacement.

I should be up and running this week, planning on running invoker sader mostly. DH and Wiz are tempting too.
txag2k
AG
Got to ~350 paragon on season over the weekend. Would have been much higher but had to carry a few guys
bbattbq01
AG
Close to 300 here now... Got blood brother for my cube today so finally have all bis gear for my invoked crusader, now it's just grinding to try to get ancients.
OCEN99
AG
I'm starting to think my crusader is never gonna get his Heart of Iron. I'm up to 10 Goldskins and 6 Akkan chests now without seeing one.
benMath08
AG
Went over 500 paragon with my DH and completed GR67 last night. I don't think I can go much higher without an ancient weapon though, been pretty unlucky in that department.
AtlAg05
AG
quote:
I'm starting to think my crusader is never gonna get his Heart of Iron. I'm up to 10 Goldskins and 6 Akkan chests now without seeing one.

Need to get on mumble and talk about the items you need, blitz is always listening. Group of 3 and 2/3 got the item we needed, sorry 2k!

Just a BK sword away from doing the zdps barb that was used in the 100 GR clear.
txag2k
AG
you didn't mention the part about the live chicken..... which i couldn't find!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.