Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls updates from BlizzCon

70,133 Views | 598 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Wheatables02
bbattbq01
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I did bounties until around 50 then started running rifts. I did mostly solo, probably a lot faster to do a public group or ask to join one of us when we're on farming stuff.
txag2k
AG
Prime0882
AG
Dang, you shot up yesterday. Ended up leaving one of the TAMU clanmates on his own in a 35GR after having to go deal with kiddo stuff last night and never got to come back. Sitting at Para lvl 198!

If I can ever find a Flow of Eternity and a Fist of Azwhatever I'll have everything needed for that OP Ulina's build. Feel like the cubed Flow is a big deal to the build... I can't get SSS off cooldown quick enough to survive higher GRs.

-Abbra
txag2k
AG
quote:
Dang, you shot up yesterday. Ended up leaving one of the TAMU clanmates on his own in a 35GR after having to go deal with kiddo stuff last night and never got to come back. Sitting at Para lvl 198!

If I can ever find a Flow of Eternity and a Fist of Azwhatever I'll have everything needed for that OP Ulina's build. Feel like the cubed Flow is a big deal to the build... I can't get SSS off cooldown quick enough to survive higher GRs.

-Abbra
I need FoE, Fist of Az, and Uliana pants and will be set. Totally digging this monk.
benMath08
AG
quote:

-Abbra
I'm in the exact same position, those are the last two items I'm looking for (not counting ancient versions).
PMD03
AG
quote:

-Abbra
I didn't think I had been gone that long from D3. I now realize that I have because I have no idea what any of that stuff is.

I logged in last night and did Act 1 bounties on Torment 10 because it was the bonus of the day. I got a **** load of level 60 plans and one legendary weapon out of two caches. I guess there is not a reason to do the bounties on higher torment?

I'm also assuming that everyone needs to get the cube to advance their characters? I like the idea of adding a special ability to a very well rolled weapon. Beats the heck out of trying to win the lottery on a well rolled ancient furnace.
DrillerAg11
AG
That was me finished the gr just fine!
Prime0882
AG
quote:
That was me finished the gr just fine!
Haha, sorry about that! I had faith you'd tear through it even without me. Saw that you completed it with about a minute to spare.
benMath08
AG
quote:
quote:

-Abbra
I didn't think I had been gone that long from D3. I now realize that I have because I have no idea what any of that stuff is.

I logged in last night and did Act 1 bounties on Torment 10 because it was the bonus of the day. I got a **** load of level 60 plans and one legendary weapon out of two caches. I guess there is not a reason to do the bounties on higher torment?

I'm also assuming that everyone needs to get the cube to advance their characters? I like the idea of adding a special ability to a very well rolled weapon. Beats the heck out of trying to win the lottery on a well rolled ancient furnace.
There's no more bonus of the day, it will switch through all the acts as you complete them.

Kanai's Cube lets you extract legendary powers to use like extra passives, obviously it's required for the best builds. It also has some other useful recipes to help in gearing up your character, like upgrading specific item types from rare to legendary, rerolling legendaries, and swapping set items to a different item in the same set (for when you get duplicates).
Predmid
AG
Started playing this again. I decided to play something the opposite of what I played last season (I figure Crusader is the opposite of DH).
DrillerAg11
AG
Sounds like we may have enough for some solid grift teams!
Predmid
AG
I can survive t6 rifts, but I do negative damage. Just started two days ago. Paragon 35 or so.

BEHOLD!

My *amazing* heroes.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Predmid-1432/hero/65870399

benMath08
AG
I got my flow of eternity and fist of az, mid/upper 40s grifts are a piece of cake even without ancient weapons now.
txag2k
AG
quote:
I got my flow of eternity and fist of az, mid/upper 40s grifts are a piece of cake even without ancient weapons now.
Hagen95
AG
Was running with 2k last night and got a fist and a flow of eternity. I sense the item generator is plotting against him.
Predmid
AG
I got a rock.
Prime0882
AG
I have crafted about a dozen Paddles. All I want is one Flow of Eternity!!
Predmid
AG
woo two pieces of akkans.
txag2k
AG
quote:
woo two pieces of akkans.

Got those gloves... on my monk :/
Civen
AG
I don't play often, but sent a request for the clan when I can play.
AtlAg05
AG
quote:
I don't play often, but sent a request for the clan when I can play.

Will accept tonight
Prime0882
AG
Got the Flow and Fist last night. Big change in survivability. Just need a restraint now and then it'll just be a search for ancient version.

Got my first ever In-Geom last night that was ancient and a near perfect roll. Wishing I could use it in my current build!
txag2k
AG
Got Fist of Az last night and put in-geom in cube. So after that the group i was running with started a 45 under 3 mins, 50 under 4:30, 55 under 6 mins then beat 56 with a ton of time to spare even after 2 DCs and the worst rift. Pretty GG. We could have easily pushed 60 but was late so we're gonna knock out some 60+s this weekend.
benMath08
AG
In-geom is pretty useful in the cube for generator/sages set death breath farming (free dashing strike from one elite pack to the next).
txag2k
AG
Finally got my FoE! Also:
Wheatables02
AG
grats
bbattbq01
AG
Finally got 5th piece of hell tooth set last night, now if I could just get a stupid rare mace to actually upgrade to furnace and get an ancient suwong to upgrade my normal one I'll be set.
txag2k
AG
Hit 5 hundy last night during a 60 rift

smashed the rift with ease:
Predmid
AG
Oh yeah? Well...I....I just solo'ed a lvl10 GR!
Hagen95
AG
Glad to see one of those guys in your group got the coolest portrait frame.
txag2k
AG
quote:
Oh yeah? Well...I....I just solo'ed a lvl10 GR!
Gotta start somewhere!
txag2k
AG
quote:
Glad to see one of those guys in your group got the coolest portrait frame.
[OMITTED COMMENT]
Predmid
AG
Damn rehearsals getting in the way of playing time. So many games to play so little time.
AtlAg05
AG
Rolled a season Barb, will trade my forge for gear.

txag2k
AG
quote:
Rolled a season Barb, will trade my forge for gear.

Me too! Deleted the fresh DH i had made. barbie too strong

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.