Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls updates from BlizzCon

69,488 Views | 598 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Wheatables02
txag2k
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
Many of y'all going to be doing season 3?
FFFfffffffff no.
Prime0882
AG
quote:
quote:
Many of y'all going to be doing season 3?
FFFfffffffff no.

Hagen95
AG
I'll be going at least some on this season.
txag2k
AG
quote:
I'll be going at least some on this season.

Just need to get the S3 points before it's over to get the pennant.
bbattbq01
AG
quote:

Jebus

I got a barb to 70 in season 3. Will probably play him for a bit, but I don't play much at all Anymore.
txag2k
AG
NavyAg22
Going to start up again. Any Aggie clans out there? Shoot me a PM
txag2k
AG
quote:
Going to start up again. Any Aggie clans out there? Shoot me a PM
yup! Search for TAMU or TexAgs iirc. Clan tag is <TAMU>.
AtlAg05
AG
quote:

Who's that badass DH carrying you?
hot dog
AG
Any active Aggies on this? I'd like to start back up again but really don't want to have to play alone all the time
Wheatables02
AG
join the TexAgs clan. There are a lot of us. see above posts
hot dog
AG
Just sent a join request.
AtlAg05
AG
quote:
Just sent a join request.

Next time I'm on I'll accept it
benMath08
AG
https://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/19802338/patch-230-ptr-preview-6-23-2015

The return of the horadric cube! (sort of)

Quality of life and adventure mode improvements as well.

More new items!
txag2k
AG
quote:
https://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/19802338/patch-230-ptr-preview-6-23-2015

The return of the horadric cube! (sort of)

Quality of life and adventure mode improvements as well.

More new items!

:-O
Cromagnum
AG
Oh yay...monster power 10 ver 2.0.....

They should have just done a stat squish and kept the levels they had.
AliasMan02
AG
Diablo has turned into a game that I just can't play, which is fine, but you have to give them credit for extending the game the way they have, especially considering how poorly it started out. They had problems and fixed them, and have found ways to keep the hardcore fans engaged. Good on Blizzard.
benMath08
AG
From Blizzard regarding the new cube:

quote:
With the current plan, the passives you get by breaking down Legendary items with special effects in Kanai's Cube do not replace passive skills on your character, but are instead part of a separate set of passives that are specifically stored within the cube. You can store as many special effects as possible in the cube, but only a limited number can be active at a given time (currently, this is three: one weapon effect, one armor effect, and one jewelry effect). Hope that helps!
Much more detailed Q&A:

http://www.diabloii.net/blog/comments/diablo-3-patch-2-3-0-preview-new-stuffs

http://www.diabloii.net/blog/comments/patch-2-3-theorycrafting-kanais-cube
benMath08
AG
Season 3 ends Sunday, August 23 @ 7:00 p.m. CDT
Season 4 begins Friday, August 28 @ 7:00 p.m. CDT

I'm looking forward to jumping back in for season 4, most likely as monk and later demon hunter.

The amount of new and improved content for this season is pretty amazing, especially for a game with no monthly fee. If you haven't played since release, or ever, I really encourage you to pick up a character for season 4.

https://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/19842943?utm_content=external-sso&utm_medium=internal&utm_source=app-other

https://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/19842936/patch-230-preview-adventure-mode-8-4-2015

https://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/19817367/patch-230-preview-kanais-cube-7-28-2015

How many in the TexAgs clan still play? I'm trainRiderJ btw
AtlAg05
AG
We have switched over to Ark for the most part but will start up again once the new patch hits.
spieg12
AG
Just picked this game up for the first time this week. I haven't gotten real far yet since warframe still takes up a lot of my time but are there any tips I should know? I'm playing as a wizard. At least I think that's what it was called.
bbattbq01
AG
I haven't played for a while, but will for a while again when the new season starts. (Khaidu)
Hagen95
AG
It will be nice to see some folks coming back to play in the new season.
SwigAg11
AG
I (Swiggy) will try to make it back for the new season depending on how my dissertation writing is going.
bbattbq01
AG
Played a little bit the last couple days to try out new patch and sort out stash/mail some. Unfortunately bandit shines have led to my stash being more loaded than ever since I don't have mats to use the cube yet hah. Hopefully will get to log in for a bit tonight and just salvage everything in my mailbox so I can concentrate on the new season tomorrow night!
txag2k
AG
quote:
Played a little bit the last couple days to try out new patch and sort out stash/mail some. Unfortunately bandit shines have led to my stash being more loaded than ever since I don't have mats to use the cube yet hah. Hopefully will get to log in for a bit tonight and just salvage everything in my mailbox so I can concentrate on the new season tomorrow night!
Anyone else playing the new season?

NOT I.
benMath08
AG
I've been gearing up my barb since the patch dropped, the cube helps out quite a bit. Been trying to push GR55 but I've been having real bad luck with density.

Once the new season starts I'll be playing a seasonal monk.
Hagen95
AG
The new monk gear is pretty flippin' sweet. Too bad I have only rolled one piece so far since the patch dropped.

Thinking of all the cube combinations with builds makes my brain hurt.
WGann3
AG
Just got pretty pretty hammered with my internet friends and took a Monk to 40. Should have a character climbing up the new content pretty soon.

New zone has some pretty awesome music...yeah weird I know... I typically load up some D2, Baldur's Gate, Planescape Torment, etc... music but the new zone actually sounds good.
Prime0882
AG
Got my monk to 36 last night. Will be doing monk and WD this season.

bbattbq01
AG
I'm trying a WD this go around. Up to 52 I think.
DrillerAg11
AG
I'm in on new season... Currently farming t4
SwigAg11
AG
I'm currently a lvl40 monk. What has been everyone's method of getting the XP quickly this season?
txag2k
AG
quote:
quote:
Anyone else playing the new season?

NOT I.

Ok so I lied and started a seasonal monk Was just waiting for some others to jump on so AgDog and I made characters just to kill a few minutes hours.

quote:
I'm currently a lvl40 monk. What has been everyone's method of getting the XP quickly this season?
Playing in a group will get you leveled pretty quickly if you play a the max level ya'll can rush through.

Almost paragon 70 after 2 days iirc.
OCEN99
AG
quote:

Halls of Agony lvl 3 and any cursed chest / shrine bounties. Normal rifts work okay too.

Best advice is to wait till lvl 20 to kill story mode Skeleton King for the first time. You'll get a socketed Leoric's Crown which you can put your best ruby in for a big xp bonus.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.