Trump Jan 6 sealed indictment delivered

124,040 Views | 1437 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by Watermelon Man
aggiehawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ThunderCougarFalconBird said:

To be completely candid, this is outside of my practice area. The whole point of this exercise at this juncture is to try to squeeze the last few drops of political value left out of this case. Once the election is over, that value drops to zero.

If smith files a 180 page brief, the left will lap it up as gospel and the right will roll their eyes.
Smith really has become the lawyer version of Don Quixote, hasn't he?

That or Charge of the Light Brigade.

Almost comical by this point.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
aggiehawg said:

ThunderCougarFalconBird said:

To be completely candid, this is outside of my practice area. The whole point of this exercise at this juncture is to try to squeeze the last few drops of political value left out of this case. Once the election is over, that value drops to zero.

If smith files a 180 page brief, the left will lap it up as gospel and the right will roll their eyes.
Smith really has become the lawyer version of Don Quixote, hasn't he?

That or Charge of the Light Brigade.

Almost comical by this point.
and to the left, he's the second coming of jeebus.
aggiehawg
AG
Roger that.

The guy just isn't that good of a lawyer. Made the exact same mistake that Team Mueller did. Overchargng, writing speaking indictments instead of having lazer focus on the case he could make.

That said, Judge Chutkan is such an awful federal judge, she turns a blind eye to how truly bad Smith is.
aggiehawg
AG
Im Gipper said:

I'm fairly confident that the issue of briefing on presidential community is outside every person's practice area in F16! Lol
Que?
Im Gipper
Ha!

I'm Gipper
MarkTwain
Pretty interesting testimony today from the DOJ OIG. Michael Horowitz on did not deny that federal government confidential human sources were in the crowd during the Capitol riot on J6. Was asked directly how many and he said that number would be revealed in his final report. When asked if it was over or under 100 informants he hesitated and wouldn't divulge one way or another but said the number was substantial and was still in the process of being finalized.

I have my doubts about complete transparency in this because this kills a complete narrative that was fabricated by the original J6 committee and changes everything. I'm betting money the truth about Ray Epps is going to be revealed and that his plea deal was nothing more than part of the coverup.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
Im Gipper
Congress has shown ZERO interest in looking into Epp. I don't expect any answers ever!

I'm Gipper
MarkTwain
Im Gipper said:

Congress has shown ZERO interest in looking into Epp. I don't expect any answers ever!

Actually there are a couple in the house that are specifically wanting to know about Epps and asked directly. And the look on Horowitz face and the long pause he took before answering with the stock answer of wait until the final report.

FBI is going to try and claim everything that puts mud on their face as classified in their response and this will end up in the hidden archives along with the rest of the JFK files.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
Im Gipper
Yet not a single one of them has sent out a subpoena to have him testify.

All lip service!!

I'm Gipper
TXAggie2011
AG
The Special Counsel's 180 page Big Brief has been filed per a spokesperson with DoJ. Because it has been filed under seal, the public can't see it and we don't know when or how much of it will be made public.

Rapier108
TXAggie2011 said:

The Special Counsel's 180 page Big Brief has been filed per a spokesperson with DoJ. Because it has been filed under seal, the public can't see it and we don't know when or how much of it will be made public.

It is obvious what is going to happen.

They will release bits and pieces, often which will be out of context, specifically to influence the election.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
MarkTwain
Nothing more than Chum for the Mockingbird Media to feast on. Knows good and well the case is dead and this just puts it on life support until after the election.
4stringAg
AG
Rapier108 said:

TXAggie2011 said:

It is obvious what is going to happen.

They will release bits and pieces, often which will be out of context, specifically to influence the election.

This exactly.
Im Gipper
Well lookie here!

Mid October??
What an oddly coincidental potential release date!

I'm Gipper
jt2hunt
AG
The old planned October surprise when it works it works 100% of the time
txwxman
jt2hunt said:

Nothing in there that the public doesn't already know. Releasing it will vindicate president Trump.
BMX Bandit
txwxman said:

jt2hunt said:

Nothing in there that the public doesn't already know. Releasing it will vindicate president Trump].

fighting the release is 4D chess. Trump actually wants these allegations out did the world to see a couple weeks before the election.
Prosperdick
AG
txwxman said:

jt2hunt said:

Nothing in there that the public doesn't already know. Releasing it will vindicate president Trump.

That's not how David Muir will frame that evening…let me give you a preview "Bombshell tonight as new details emerge from the January 6th insurrection showing Trump incited the crowd blah blah blah"
Stat Monitor Repairman
Why do they think anything said or done to Trump as this stage will move the needle?

He's been shot at twice.
Fined $400 million
Impeached twice
Accused of getting pissed on by Russian hookers
Arrested and booked
Found liable for sex assault
Convicted of 34 counts of fraud
Had house raided and Melania panty drawer ransacked
Had to listen to Storm dawg
Has the threat of Rikers island hanging over head.
Made to campaign inside a pexiglass covid box

What more can they do to the guy in the next 38-days?
MarkTwain
The report and transcripts Loudermilk released killed this J6 case dead in its tracks. It's all cannon fodder from here on out.

Trump ordered Milley on Jan 3rd to deploy 10,000 National Guard troops to keep the peace and insure J6 stays safe.

And Sec of Def Miller got the order from Milley and just blew it of claiming he interpreted it as just Trump Banter

Others in the Pentagon were concerned about optics

Here's the real problem both were given a direct order from the CIC and it was ignored

Insurrection my ass

Read the transcript for yourself

https://app.box.com/s/w1mdlicby1o9wrcpfhtdoxi9aljwptos/file/1640163997982

will25u

Ag with kids
AG
Im Gipper said:

Well lookie here!

Mid October??
Mid October. What a Surprise...
captkirk
AG
But the Inspector General on Jan 6 has to wait

JFABNRGR
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Why do they think anything said or done to Trump as this stage will move the needle?

He's been shot at twice.
Fined $400 million
Impeached twice
Accused of getting pissed on by Russian hookers
Arrested and booked
Found liable for sex assault
Convicted of 34 counts of fraud
Had house raided and Melania panty drawer ransacked
Had to listen to Storm dawg
Has the threat of Rikers island hanging over head.
Made to campaign inside a pexiglass covid box

What more can they do to the guy in the next 38-days?

Succeed in assassinating him!
“You can resolve to live your life with integrity. Let your credo be this: Let the lie come into the world, let it even triumph. But not through me.”
- Alexander Solzhenitsyn
BuddysBud
AG
captkirk said:

But the Inspector General on Jan 6 has to wait

Does this administration's DOJ do anything other than cover up the corruption of the democrats?
BuddysBud
AG
Ag with kids said:

Im Gipper said:

Well lookie here!

Mid October??
Mid October. What a Surprise...

Redacted means that the information is worthless.
They can block text to make up any narrative that they want.
Im Gipper
Cliff notes please!

I'm Gipper
aggiehawg
AG
What a b**** judge. Hope SCOTUS reams her out, soon.
Rapier108
Gotta get the VP debate off the front page.

Probably forced them to use this earlier than anticipated.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
aginlakeway
AG
Insane that the media thinks this is a bigger story than Israel/Iran and hurricane and the strike and the VP debate.

They're scared that Trump is going to win. And this story won't change a single vote.
jt2hunt
AG
October is here
aginlakeway
AG
jt2hunt said:

October is here

This may be a bigger story. But it'll get buried.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13898791/Kamala-Harris-husband-Doug-Emhoff-accused-ex-girlfriend-slap.html
aggieforester05
AG
A nut bag leftist projects his desired narratives onto the context of actions of Republican President in the aftermath of a very questionable election and this is supposed to sway votes? Jack's accusations are opinions at best and anyone that treats them as facts is intellectually dishonest at best.
aginlakeway
AG
aggieforester05 said:

A nut bag leftist projects his desired narratives onto the context of actions of Republican President in the aftermath of a very questionable election and this is supposed to sway votes? Jack's accusations are opinions at best and anyone that treats them as facts is intellectually dishonest at best.

That's what I am confused about. These are being reported as FACTS.
fasthorse05
Here's your October surprise.

I'm not really mad about the Dems doing it, but I'm 100% certain this is election interference and Chutkin is the perfect judge to pull it off.

Quote:

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/10/02/trump-special-counsel-evidence-election-harris.html

Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.