Hunter Plea Deal in Jeopardy

43,338 Views | 477 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by fka ftc
usmcbrooks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
fka ftc
If McCarthy has any balls, he cancels the August recess and conducts business as usual. Its not an election year, no excuse for them to take a month off.

And regarding Archer, I think its at best 50.50 he shows. I know nothing much about the dude but did see that his conviction was for defrauding our Nation's First Peoples?

And people said Trump hated the Indians because he liked fireworks over Mt Rushmore, meanwhile the Biden Crime Family associates with folks who rape and pillage Native Americans. Legit.
will25u
ABATTBQ11
AG
I don't entirely agree with his conclusions. They didn't agree not to prosecute him for the rest of his life, but they did agree not to prosecute him for basically anything he's ever done, which is incredibly broad. Makes it seem like this is all just the tip of the iceberg and he's trying to avoid prosecution for something worse that hasn't come out yet.
Hungry Ojos
ABATTBQ11 said:

I don't entirely agree with his conclusions. They didn't agree not to prosecute him for the rest of his life, but they did agree not to prosecute him for basically anything he's ever done, which is incredibly broad. Makes it seem like this is all just the tip of the iceberg and he's trying to avoid prosecution for something worse that hasn't come out yet.
They tried to agree to not prosecute him for the rest of his life, for anything he had ever done to date, whether known or unknown. Never before has anything like that ever been tried before and they got caught.
pacecar02
Hungry Ojos said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

They tried to agree to not prosecute him for the rest of his life, for anything he had ever done to date, whether known or unknown. Never before has anything like that ever been tried before and they got caught.
its like a pardon without being a pardon

Nut up and do it from the office of the Presidency, save your son and go away
ABATTBQ11
AG
Hungry Ojos said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

Yeah I get that, and that's incredibly and overly broad, but the way those tweets were worded it seemed to imply they'd never prosecute him for anything ever. Even if successful, he'd still be prosecutable for future crimes. Regardless, the whole thing was utter BS.
agent-maroon
AG
Hungry Ojos said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

Just marveling at the fantastic coincidence that this was first tried with the son of a sitting president! What are the odds?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
fka ftc
100% Biden has a pardon for Hunter, himself and the rest of the Biden Crime Family drafted and hooked to a dead man's switch. Ol Joe has nothing to lose but life and freedom for himself and his family at this point. His legacy is in utter ruins, not that it was great to begin with.
javajaws
AG
So is the door open for Congressional hearings to investigate the DOJ for corruption for agreeing to this fraudulent plea deal? The DOJ needs to be taken to the woodshed....or the train station.
pacecar02
Every DOJ career staffer needs to be exited
fka ftc
javajaws said:

So is the door open for Congressional hearings to investigate the DOJ for corruption for agreeing to this fraudulent plea deal? The DOJ needs to be taken to the woodshed....or the train station.
Biden has assured us the DOJ is completely independent and he has no influence on them.

Except when its to use WH counsel to collude with NARA to get the DOJ to raid Trump's house over box moving.

Or when it comes to his drug addict, deadbeat, sex trafficking son who hid his foreign business dealings where he used his Dad's official duties as VP to do favors for a corrupt Ukrainian company in exchange for millions of $$$s that none of them reported or paid taxes on.

Other than that, Garland and DOJ are clean, transparent and totally independent of Biden.
agent-maroon
AG
Didn't he ride with the big guy in AF2 over to China to secure a $1.5 billion loan for... you know... stuff?

Yes, yes he did.

Please add this to the "other than that" list.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
fka ftc
Flagged for fake news. Biden assured us he has never spoken to his son about his foreign business dealings... or that he has never received any money from his son's foreign business dealings... or that he was never "in business" with his son... despite being the "Big Guy" and Hunter sharing an office with Joe and that cheating ***** Dr Jill.

From that 2013 trip, here is Biden with Chinaman saying "yea, that childish sketch behind us may seem impressive, but here is the artwork from Hunter you just bought for $10 million."...

SeMgCo87
AG
usmcbrooks said:

SeMgCo87 said:

Whirligigs said:

This is just the beginning to replace Biden for the election. Sacrificing hunter is good but great fodder for the papers. We will end up having a Gavin Newsom type in office at the end of the day.
What do you mean by "type"???

Sometime between now and the end of the year, I suspect something will happen to Joe, that requires Kamala the Dragon Lady to assume the Presidency, and she will nominate Gavin as her VP, which the Senate will approve...

KTDL will then be 25th for incompetency, and Gavin will be crowned King and Savior, then run for President in 24...
I hope to God, you are wrong.
Agreed...

But the DoJ continues to escalate charges/indictments against Trump...always timed with bad Biden news on one of several fronts...so a series of FF...and always focused on Trump...Biden continues to get cognitively worse, and their are increased "faux pas" clips on Kamala, across more MSM network news reports.

How many coincidences does it take, all pointing along the same vector, before they become facts?

Welcome to the Hotel California...
fka ftc
SeMgCo87 said:

Agreed...

But the DoJ continues to escalate charges/indictments against Trump...always timed with bad Biden news on one of several fronts...so a series of FF...and always focused on Trump...Biden continues to get cognitively worse, and their are increased "faux pas" clips on Kamala, across more MSM network news reports.

How many coincidences does it take, all pointing along the same vector, before they become facts?

Welcome to the Hotel California...
Too soon bro, too soon. RIP Randy.

Back on point, this is why people need to either ignore the Trump indictments or stand behind Trump in defense of the indictments. Anything else is playing right into the Dems hands.
SeMgCo87
AG
Bingo
captkirk
AG
agent-maroon said:

Hungry Ojos said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

Just marveling at the fantastic coincidence that this was first tried with the son of a sitting president! What are the odds?
But, but, there was no special treatment. Garland said so.
jja79
AG
Joe's new campaign speech.

If you get away with tax evasion, fraud and gun felonies You Ain't Black.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
aggiehawg said:

Go to the 15 minute mark.

The story about there being some misunderstanding with Hunter's counsel over the attempt to withdraw a filing from the House Ways and Means Committee was much more involved than what is being reported. There was an all out pissing match between the lawyers for the Committee and Hunter's lawyers Flurry of emails and phone calls. Hunter's lawyers are pretty damn sleazy.
I listened to a portion of this in the background. The really funny part about the dog ate my homework excuse was that Bengels chick said she called and talked to a "julia" at the Clerk's office about the initial request and then later got a call from someone else, didn't happen to get a name, and they are the ones that misunderstood what Bengels was asking.

The person in charge of documentation through the court clerk is really good at documenting Julia and a request, but not so good at getting a follow up call and name that is the key point of contention. Oh yeah and Bengels clearly said she worked for Latham on that call and the clerk's office person must have misunderstood.

Truly an amazing coincidence.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
aggiehawg
AG
Biden is hunkering down for the next week. Wonder if Hunter will be in tow?

jja79
AG
He's a 53 year old drug addicted tax cheat and gun criminal. Not an 11 year old. I wish Peter Doocey would ask Joe why he's living at the WH and traveling on AF1 at tax payer expense.
will25u
will25u
will25u
Bondag
AG
jja79 said:

He's a 53 year old drug addicted tax cheat and gun criminal. Not an 11 year old. I wish Peter Doocey would ask Joe why he's living at the WH and traveling on AF1 at tax payer expense.
I was thinking about this the other day. If my dad was elected president today, I would probably see him less as that would require a plane flight, even on Air Force I, I am not set to where I could just take 8 years off work and hang out at the White House all day. Maybe by the time I am 53, but we would have to get rid of the bidenomics first.
fka ftc
So no POTUS at work for 10 days. Seems legit. I know most of Europe takes holiday in August so I am sure they will ensure they keep quiet and not disturb his "retreat".

Congress is also on vacay starting next week.

We need to plan on the following:

• More indictments from Smith. I am guessing he adds Melania as a co-conspirator.
  • Raid of the New Jersey and Trump Tower properties.
  • Seize Trump Force One.
  • Indictments from Georgia.
  • More indictments from Bragg.

That should be enough to cover the next 10 days.
AustinCountyAg
jja79 said:

my favorite part in all this is the Dems keep pushing that Biden is supporting his son getting his life back together and they are standing behind him.

They talk as if he's some twenty year old kid who's made mistakes and now he's turning his life around. He's 53 ****ING YEARS OLD. Hunter is literally on the back end of his life. He's had thirty plus years to get his ****ing life around. He is what he is at this point. A drugged up addict POS who's sold out his country so he and daddy can get rich.
Ellis Wyatt
AustinCountyAg said:

jja79 said:

my favorite part in all this is the Dems keep pushing that Biden is supporting his son getting his life back together and they are standing behind him.

They talk as if he's some twenty year old kid who's made mistakes and now he's turning his life around. He's 53 ****ING YEARS OLD. Hunter is literally on the back end of his life. He's had thirty plus years to get his ****ing life around. He is what he is at this point. A drugged up addict POS who's sold out his country so he and daddy can get rich.
And a multi-millionaire, all by ill-gotten means.
jja79
AG
I left out the part about him being kicked out of the Navy for failing a drug test.

Honestly I wish Doocey would ask KJP and FJB every time they're in front of a microphone about this.

Then I wish he would ask FJB if his new campaign slogan is "if you got away with tax evasion and a gun crime YOU AIN'T BLACK."
captkirk
AG
BadMoonRisin
AG
You know for a campaign that had a slogan of "No Malarky"....there seems to be a slightly-excess volume of Malarky at this point and time.
fka ftc
Andy McCarthy seems to be getting better sense to him. Just pointed out what many legal beagles around here simply refuse to understand... the Biden DOJ is so far out there that using your experience as an attorney / prosecutor is simply irrelevant. Trying to predict what a judge to do is impossible.

The Biden DOJ has thrown all rules, norms and precedents aside and are simply marching to the orders of the political administration.

Question is how it can be fixed. Can we wait until the next election? Will there be a next election? I am not sure Biden will allow for an election in 2024 if things continue to go this way. He seems intent on burning the Country to the ground to protect his grift and only surviving drug-addict son.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

"If the House Oversight members or staffers ask Archer if he knows who 'the big guy' refers to in Hunter's emails, it could be that he will be the third individual to ID him as Joe Biden," said Seamus Bruner, the co-author with John Solomon of "Compromised: How Money and Politics Drive FBI Corruption."

Already, President Joseph R. Biden Jr. has been tagged as "the big guy" by Tony Bobulinski, who partnered with the Bidens on deals with the Chinese, and Robert Walker, who acted as a cutout for payments to members of the Biden family from Romanian tycoon Gabriel Popoviciu, said Bruner.

"First, you had Tony Bobulinski, who came forward and said: 'Yes, the references to an email that was sent saying that Hunter's gonna hold 10 percent of this Chinese energy venture, and he'll hold it for the quote, big guy, everybody suspected that's Joe Biden,'" he said.

"Then, Rob Walker, who's even closer to Bidens than Tony Bobulinski, said that Joe Biden's the big guy, so that's two," he said.

"Devon Archer and Hunter Biden have worked on deals going back over a decade, longer than that actually, so he's central," Bruner said.

"Archerhe's kind of a political operative," he said. "In 2009, Joe Biden and Barack Obama come into officeand that is when the Biden family business goes global," the investigator said.
Quote:

"He was in every room for every deal when Hunter's strung out or high on crack," he said.
"Archer is the guy looking sharp in the suit at all the meetings, and people are asking: 'Hey, where's Hunter? Why isn't Hunter here?' He covered for Hunter when Hunter's in the throes of addiction."

Bruner said his only caution about if Archer makes the connection is that although Archer was deeply involved in Biden's business ventures, after his 2017 indictment connected to a scheme to divert proceeds from a $43 million bond sale by the Wakpamni tribe of South Dakota, he was cut out of the action and lost his Burisma board seat.
LINK

Quote:

Hunter Biden used no fewer than 16 private messaging apps many of them highly encrypted which could contain his most sensitive business and personal correspondence, according to an analysis of his infamous hard drive by the nonprofit Marco Polo.

"We know he downloaded the app Wickr. The app downloaded 226 times from his iCloud account from 2012 onward," said a person familiar with the research. "I think that's where you're going to find the Joe Biden conversations."

"There is no trace of Wickr on the iPhone or the laptop, which means he was very secure with it," the source added.

Wickr is a favorite among the US armed forced and has contracted with the US Army, Navy, Marines, and Air Force to provide encrypted messaging services.

The company was purchased by Amazon in 2021.
Quote:

"We're now beginning to bring in witnesses to question them about the existence of other documents, communications, and records that we will seek to obtain. We will leave no stone unturned as we seek to provide the transparency and accountability that the American people demand and deserve," said House Oversight Committee Chairman Rep. James Comer.
LINK
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Heard this on Fox. Pretty surprising that regular man police chief is found guilty for much less in tax dodging, but he goes to federal pound me in the ass prison. Hunter gets slapped with a couple of misdemeanors invoking a lot more money and only by the diligence of one judge, he almost had a fistful of get out of jail free cards. What changed for Wise and Hines?

https://www.justice.gov/usao-md/pr/former-baltimore-police-commissioner-darryl-de-sousa-sentenced-federal-prison-failing

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.