Hunter Plea Deal in Jeopardy

43,346 Views | 477 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by fka ftc
fka ftc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
one safe place said:

Love Gun said:

Lol. Holy crap, the corruption just oozes from the Biden Crime Family. This is Watergate type of stuff going on with these clowns, and no one is making a big deal out of it.

This has more to do with than just Hunter, and the DNC, the media, and the rest of the left knows it. Word gets out more about what is really going on, and you're going to have a lot of/more pissed off Americans.

They'd rather report on climate change making the South hot…during the summer.
If we could snap our fingers and everything come out on the clinton foundation and hildabeast's 30,000 emails. on epstein and pedo island, and on the biden crime family, we might have to haul a dozen guillotines to DC, one each on the back of a flatbed trailer. Grab the first 400 people leaving the White House and Capitol Building, democrat and Republic alike, and whack off their heads. The rest would straighten up and fly right.
I see someone was a student of British history. This is absolutely the way you do it. Off with their heads!
Im Gipper
Why wouid she give her real name and then lie about who she represented? That's easy to see on ECF.

I'm Gipper
TAMUallen
AG
Such rampant corruption but this isn't the number one news story. I'm shocked, not.

Rules for thee not for me
richardag
sharpdressedman said:

My retired judge, friend, and neighbor just told me that the judge presiding over this case/plea bargain will, most likely, do nothing to upset the plea deal apple cart, thereby avoiding both judicial chaos and a fierce backlash from the DOJ. However, the offending attorney, and possibly the law firm, is fair game for the judge's ire. We'll see what happens.

Edit for grammar
I hope your friend is wrong, this corrupt scum needs the full weight of accountability.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
fka ftc
Maybe I am missing something, but the law firm oops sorry letter reads like an attempt to dismiss it as a misunderstanding and says caller ID should have show who it was, but may not have.

The email from the Clerks office team lead reads like that person, and withheld, is pinning it as a mixup on the part of whatever clerk answered the phone and had the discussion.

There is some major, major CYA going on.
austinAG90
AG
I will be shock if this even a pimple on anything.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
So "the dog ate my homework" excuse is gonna work for these turds? Bigger farce than you could imagine.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
Deputy Travis Junior
fka ftc said:

Evidently his lawyers called the court's clerk and pretended to be a Republican attorney for the house committee and tried to have the whistleblower testimony they filed withdrawn.

Is this for ****ing real?? Were you reading the Babylon Bee?
_mpaul
AG
sharpdressedman said:

My retired judge, friend, and neighbor just told me that the judge presiding over this case/plea bargain will, most likely, do nothing to upset the plea deal apple cart, thereby avoiding both judicial chaos and a fierce backlash from the DOJ. However, the offending attorney, and possibly the law firm, is fair game for the judge's ire. We'll see what happens.

Edit for grammar
This is correct. No judge is going to punish a client for the stupidity of his lawyers. These are two separate issues. If she nixes the plea deal, it won't be because of this, nor should it be.

The lawyers, on the other hand, are fair game. The problem is I just don't see what they could have hoped to accomplish. The Clerk of Court is not going to remove files from the record without an order of a judge, which takes a motion, and even that might not work. The fact that is even a suggestion as what they were trying to do makes me think there is some confusion somewhere. And a law firm like Latham is not going risk is reputation on some nonsense like this.
Paper. An insane deer. Taco meat.
EX TEXASEX
Scum Biden and any member of the DNCCP could literally be the lead actor in a snuff film of an 8 year old girl in the court room and it would not affect their case in anyway. Disgusting.
Does my post contain hyperbole ? Yes, The sad part is that the hyperbole is on a microscopic level.
nortex97
AG
Man, the Bidens are so crooked it is tough to even digest how poorly they have done at hiding it: Andrew McCarthy piece is very good/long:

Quote:

The elder Biden had been given a lead role in the Obama administration's policy toward the new regime in Kyiv after the Maidan revolt in Western Ukraine, which was encouraged by the Obama State Department, ended in the ouster of Ukraine's democratically elected president, Viktor Yanukovych. Hunter Biden and Archer were paid over $4 million to sit on Burisma's board. Much of that sum was paid while Biden was the incumbent vice president steering Ukraine policy. As Devine has further reported, Burisma slashed the Hunter payments by about half after Biden left office in 2017.
Zlochevsky told the FBI informant that he had not only spoken directly with both Joe and Hunter Biden, but had also paid them $5 million each in bribes in order to pressure the Ukrainian government to back off from prosecuting him. Zlochevsky told the informant that the payments to the Bidens were made through a complex array of companies and bank accounts, such that it would take investigators "ten years" to trace the money from him to Joe Biden.
Independently, it should be noted, congressional investigators led in the Senate by Chuck Grassley (R., Iowa) and Ron Johnson (R., Wisc) and in the House by the Oversight Committee led by chairman James Comer (R., Ky.) have shown that, beginning in the years that Biden was vice president and continuing as he planned his 2020 presidential bid, the Biden family raked in millions of dollars from foreign persons connected to several corrupt and anti-American regimes. Those payments were routed through a labyrinthine structure of bank accounts and companies, including LLCs set up by Hunter Biden when his father was vice president.
In May 2014, after Archer and then Hunter Biden joined Burisma's board, within days of a trip to Kyiv by Vice President Biden, Pozharsky the company's CFO, who later told the FBI informant that Burisma had hired Hunter to "protect us, through his dad, from all kinds of problems" wrote an email to the new board members, with the subject line "urgent issue." As I detailed in the column:
Quote:

Pozharsky reminded his new partners about the new Ukrainian regime's tormenting of Zlochevsky, which he referred to alternatively as "blackmailing" and as efforts to extort him for money. Because these tactics had been unsuccessful, the regime had now moved on to "concrete" legal actions aimed at "intimidating" Burisma's commercial contacts and "destabilizing" its business. Consequently, Pozharsky stressed, "we urgently need your advice on how you could use your influence to convey a message/signal, etc., to stop what we consider to be politically motivated actions."

nortex97
AG

Man, it really did go banana's yesterday.

Quote:

I am a former federal prosecutor, and I literally cannot believe what just happened in Hunter Biden's tax fraud case.

Based on what has been made public, here is what I think the story is:

The House Ways and Means Committee, led by Chairman @JasonSmithMO, filed documents relating to their investigation of Hunter Biden's criminal enterprise with the Court overseeing his tax fraud case, in which he is scheduled to plead guilty in a sweetheart deal tomorrow.

An attorney associated with Hunter Biden's legal team contacted the court clerk's office, falsely claimed to be part of the House Ways and Means legal team, and asked the clerk to pull the adverse filing for technical reasons.

The court figured out what happened, and is now demanding answers from Hunter's team as to why they apparently lied to the court in what appears to be a desperate attempt to prevent evidence of his criminal enterprise from being put on the record in his tax fraud case.

This is not irregular; this is insane.

All that to risk pissing off the judge the night before the ruling on the plea deal (corrupt) so that a matter of public record (US House committee has had it in the public domain for months) would be expunged from the court record? Even for the Biden crime family this is a few strokes over par for the hole.
fixer
Holy **** they've resorted to 7th grade pranks to get this guy off the hook.

Wow
doubledog
fixer said:

Holy **** they've resorted to 7th grade pranks to get this guy off the hook.

Wow
The old "Do you have Prince Albert in a can" was getting lame.

cecil77
AG
Could well be an idiot clerk in the judge's office who now won't back down.

A big-time law firm is highly unlikely to endorse dirty tricks like this.
Pizza
Im Gipper said:

Why wouid she give her real name and then lie about who she represented? That's easy to see on ECF.

They're probably frantic, and making mistakes. Who knows.
BMX Bandit
cecil77 said:

I think you'd be very surprised at what "big time law firms" will do in terms of dirty tricks.

but here, as others have said, it doesn't make any sense to give your real name if you are trying to fool the court.
fka ftc
BMX Bandit said:

cecil77 said:

I think you'd be very surprised at what "big time law firms" will do in terms of dirty tricks.

but here, as others have said, it doesn't make any sense to give your real name if you are trying to fool the court.
Does the caller have a reasonable explanation of why she called and what she asked for that led to this "unfortunate misunderstanding"?

Perhaps she could have been trying to make an inquiry about the whistleblower info, clerk asked her what she wanted done, she may have quipped she wanted it removed, and a series of miscomm occurs.

Who knows, but trying to fathom that a Biden hired law firm would act with any sort of code, character and honor is laughable.

The legal profession has long been filled with unethical persons quite possibly only rivaled by pawn shop owners and fly by night housing contractors. This has been proven to be 10x worse over the antics the last 5-10 years regarding Trump.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
TexasAggiesWin said:

Fightin_Aggie
AG
Gigem_94 said:

will25u said:

This is pretty much the only thing they could say in response, and without a doubt, the judge will buy it because she wants it to be true and absolutely nothing will come if it.
The it wasn't me defense. I think there is another thread on this.
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
WHOOP!'91
AG
BMX Bandit said:

cecil77 said:

Do you even Suits, bro? Donna gave her real name when implying she was with the NLRB.
cecil77
AG
Quote:

Not at all, but something like this ain't one of them.
TexAgs91
AG
America the Beautiful
1776 - 2020
annie88
AG
Nothing will happen.

They've shown they are above the law, especially when the agencies are constantly bailing them out and looking the other way.

But we can hope.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
Bondag
AG
Only listened to first few minutes so far. Ted Cruz opened the podcast talking about this though. Unprecedented what they are "alleged" to have done.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/emergency-hearing-fed-judge-says-hunter-bidens-lawyers/id1495601614?i=1000622373999
Guppy91
AG
cecil77 said:

Not endorse, but most certainly willing to let it slide. Firm
probably suggested it and looked away. Plausible deniability (we are laughing.gif).
fka ftc
annie88 said:

Nothing will happen.

They've shown they are above the law, especially when the lies constantly mailing them out and looking the other way.

But we can hope.
40 minutes into the hearing / proceeding and no news yet.

The judge may indeed just stick to the case in front of her and not take into account the whistleblower info.

One thing Turley and A McCarthy just brought up is that Hunter team offered to extend the statute of limitations on the 2014 / 2015 tax issues but Weiss passed on that, which they cited as HIGHLY unusual.

Just sickening the perversion of the legal system in the last few months.
AGHouston11
AG
This will just be the final act of this play that has been scripted many years by the alphabets
jja79
AG
The bottom line is the Bidens are dirty as hell and today confirms they thumbed their noses at America and every American. This country is finished and done. There's no getting it back now.
C@LAg
Owlagdad
New spin on Fox is that lawyer asked for somethings not to go public and clerk misinterpreted.
LOL, habitual liars can come up with an excuse in nothing flat.
Thunder18
AG
Bust out the guillotine!
fka ftc
Owlagdad said:

New spin on Fox is that lawyer asked for somethings not to go public and clerk misinterpreted.
LOL, habitual liars can come up with an excuse in nothing flat.
I actually found that explanation to be plausible. Now, why his team thought they could ask for the information to remain sealed since it is already public record via house testimony (I am assuming it is already public info). Seems like an amateur move by the law firm in a last minute attempt to keep the testimony to be tied to this case in any way, shape or form.
jja79
AG
I guess I don't understand some things but I would think this would make minorities (who would not and have not gotten sweetheart deals like this as a group) rise up against their masters.
fka ftc
jja79 said:

I guess I don't understand some things but I would think this would make minorities (who would not and have not gotten sweetheart deals like this as a group) rise up against their masters.
You ever been whipped before? Shackled in chains? Because that's what the plantation massahs do when they constituents rise up.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.