Hunter Plea Deal in Jeopardy

43,342 Views | 477 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by fka ftc
aggiehawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Whirligigs said:

This is just the beginning to replace Biden for the election. Sacrificing hunter is good but great fodder for the papers. We will end up having a Gavin Newsom type in office at the end of the day.
Maybe. Probably.

But Biden has a lot on other people also involved in foreign corrupt practices act violations.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Deputy Travis Junior said:

Hunter is behaving like and getting the special treatment of a 1970s Central American dictator's kid.
Or even a Saudi royal family member the day after 9-11.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Can you imagine if this future crimes provision goes undetected?

Hunter goes out and smokes the biggest crack rock he can find.

What a win that would've been!

Wow!
dallasiteinsa02
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Wow!

I think it had to be currently under investigation.
one safe place
I have not read much into the detail on this, but as I understand it, they let the statute of limitations run on two years, so must have been criminal and not civil tax matters since civil would remain open. I don't recall the nuances, but I wonder if the tax situation with hunter has gone on long enough to have be deemed a willfull attempt to evade tax which does not expire. At least that is my recollection.

I would bet he has unreported income over many years, so quite a pattern if so.
nortex97
AG

It should be noted in this thread, as with all DoJ related threads, that Garland is a disgrace and should rightfully be removed immediately from office.
will25u
nortex97
AG

What a clown show the DoJ is.

Waiting to see it in full. Apparently it wasn't the unicorn (C) variety.

doubledog
nortex97 said:

It should be noted in this thread, as with all DoJ related threads, that Garland is a disgrace and should rightfully be removed immediately from office.
Not one word in these reams of legal documents goes unread by dozens of para-legal and lawyers... This was not only intentional, but it was covered up (or dismissed).
annie88
AG
Regarding the 'Hunter has to get a job' part of this, we all know that some big democratic donor will offer him a job that he doesn't have to show up to and pay him a huge salary.

It will all be a scam as well.
TxAgLaw03RW
AG
He's already employed as an artist and making more money than most of us ever will.
TAMU1990
AG
I bet Hunter checks himself into rehab soon to avoid looking for a job.
annie88
AG
TxAgLaw03RW said:

He's already employed as an artist and making more money than most of us ever will.

I don't think that counts because they said he has to actively seek a job. And he's not an artist, he's a way to get bribe money to his dad.
fka ftc
Don't forget that unless something has changed someone is providing him a $30k/month Malibu pad for which us taxpayers have to rent the equally expensive house next door to ensure Hunter has SS protection for his bong smoking and nekked swimming.

Biden voters seem to be awfully silent these days.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
annie88 said:

TxAgLaw03RW said:

I don't think that counts because they said he has to actively seek a job. And he's not an artist, he's a way to get bribe money to his dad.
Rich donors are going to line him up to have him paint their house then. We know what that will entail. Booze and crack while he stares at color swatches.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
agent-maroon
AG
annie88 said:

TxAgLaw03RW said:

Money laundering isn't a job?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
SeMgCo87
AG
Whirligigs said:

This is just the beginning to replace Biden for the election. Sacrificing hunter is good but great fodder for the papers. We will end up having a Gavin Newsom type in office at the end of the day.
What do you mean by "type"???

Sometime between now and the end of the year, I suspect something will happen to Joe, that requires Kamala the Dragon Lady to assume the Presidency, and she will nominate Gavin as her VP, which the Senate will approve...

KTDL will then be 25th for incompetency, and Gavin will be crowned King and Savior, then run for President in 24...
will25u
Wow... So rigged in the Biden's favor. Why would any prosecutor accept this as a deal? Oh wait....

torrid
AG
This whole thing is so funny, or would be if it wasn't so sad for the country.

Remember in the days after the plea deal was announced? The Bidens paraded Hunter around front-and-center at White House public events. The thought they would be able to start the '24 campaign with a clean slate.

Ha!
agent-maroon
AG
This deal was probably why hunter was careless enough to leave a bag of coke lying around in the WH. He never expected to be prosecuted for it if it was discovered.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
nortex97
AG
agent-maroon said:

This deal was probably why hunter was careless enough to leave a bag of coke lying around in the WH. He never expected to be prosecuted for it if it was discovered.
He was high as a kite that day at the white house. That's why he clumsily forgot it.
agent-maroon
AG
Por que no los dos?
Reginald Cousins
S
agent-maroon said:

The odds it was Hunter are wild.

That place runs on coke.

Not defending him and I know he's an addict but it's a stretch to think he's the only one it could have been.

Edit: Never voted anything but R straight tickets.
Ellis Wyatt
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Wow!
I am not seeing where that policy is different from the current one.
twk
AG
Reginald Cousins said:

agent-maroon said:

That place runs on coke.

Not defending him and I know he's an addict but it's a stretch to think he's the only one it could have been.

Oh, it's theoretically possible. But you know that if it was anyone else, they would have been thrown to the wolves. No way the White House lets Hunter take the hit for this if it wasn't his, and that's what's happening right now.
2040huck
The plea deal will get done.
Hungry Ojos
2040huck said:

The plea deal will get done.

Imagine goaltending and simping for Hunter effing Biden of all people. Good Lord.
Ellis Wyatt
agent-maroon said:

Everything he does is careless and in pain sight. What consequences has he suffered? It's like he's trying to get punished and nobody will humor him.

Weiss and Garland should be disbarred and imprisoned. This is corruption.
aggiehawg
AG
Go to the 15 minute mark.

The story about there being some misunderstanding with Hunter's counsel over the attempt to withdraw a filing from the House Ways and Means Committee was much more involved than what is being reported. There was an all out pissing match between the lawyers for the Committee and Hunter's lawyers Flurry of emails and phone calls. Hunter's lawyers are pretty damn sleazy.
SeMgCo87
AG
aggiehawg said:

Go to the 15 minute mark.

The story about there being some misunderstanding with Hunter's counsel over the attempt to withdraw a filing from the House Ways and Means Committee was much more involved than what is being reported. There was an all out pissing match between the lawyers for the Committee and Hunter's lawyers Flurry of emails and phone calls. Hunter's lawyers are pretty damn sleazy.
It sound like "non-human biologics" have ears everywhere and are actually in control...

Or, as Giorgio Tsoulakis would say,
Quote:

I'm not saying it was Aliens, but it was Aliens...
Reginald Cousins
S
twk said:

Reginald Cousins said:

agent-maroon said:

That place runs on coke.

Oh, it's theoretically possible. But you know that if it was anyone else, they would have been thrown to the wolves. No way the White House lets Hunter take the hit for this if it wasn't his, and that's what's happening right now.

Idk. There's a lot of folks that wouldn't be cast out.
aggiehawg
AG

Will Archer show up for his closed door testimony on Monday?
will25u
usmcbrooks
SeMgCo87 said:

Whirligigs said:

What do you mean by "type"???

Sometime between now and the end of the year, I suspect something will happen to Joe, that requires Kamala the Dragon Lady to assume the Presidency, and she will nominate Gavin as her VP, which the Senate will approve...

KTDL will then be 25th for incompetency, and Gavin will be crowned King and Savior, then run for President in 24...
I hope to God, you are wrong.
oysterbayAG
AG
The House Republicans have a sizable opening now that the details of this sleazy plea agreement has been exposed showing the DOJ scheme to shut down any other crime investigations of Hunter Biden and therefore Joe Biden. The House Republicans had better get moving at full speed to get enough evidence to start an impeachment inquiry which will make it easier to extract documents they need. If they can somehow get Joe Biden's bank records this thing is all over but the cry'n.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.