Hunter Plea Deal in Jeopardy

43,326 Views | 477 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by fka ftc
will25u
How long do you want to ignore this user?
aggiehawg
AG
In case it has escaped anyone's attention, Shokin's replacement, Lutshenko, was not even a lawyer.
Biz Ag
AG
captkirk said:

will25u said:

Sigh...

Why do we always play by the rules when our opponents never do?

Children?

He's a grown ass crackhead.
will25u
will25u
Thread from House Oversight on $20+ million given to the Biden's from Russia, Ukraine and others.

fka ftc
The plea deal is simply not something that the broader public is going to swallow at this point. BTW - If Barr was not a spineless deep-state ***** and total con-artist, he would be shouting that this plea deal is unacceptable. Instead he thinks he was a good American by choosing to not pursue this in late 2020. That was being essentially a traitor to the US and has lead to so many more problems and harm to our Country.

They will try, but I think their one and only chance fluttered away the night before court date. Maybe the phone call to withdraw the amicus brief information was unrelated to the judge digging deeper on the plea deal, but coincidences usually are not actually coincidences. Not sure enough has been paid attention to that particular development and how it all went down.
Faustus
Rockdoc said:

Poor Hunter. How can things go wrong with a crack defense team AND the DOJ on your side?

Probably the crack.
will25u
Rockdoc
AG
The last few days have been damaging to the Biden syndicate. When a few more media outlets start turning on them, the dam will break.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Rockdoc said:

The last few days have been damaging to the Biden syndicate. When a few more media outlets start turning on them, the dam will break.

Ummmm, I think that dam will hold up just fine.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
Rockdoc
AG
Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

Rockdoc said:

Not if the left is ready to let go of joe.
richardag
Rockdoc said:

Hope you are right, it is absolutely disgusting what the Biden family has done to our country.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
Rockdoc
AG
richardag said:

Rockdoc said:

Hope you are right, it is absolutely disgusting what the Biden family has done to our country.

Well I'm probably not right, but Joe seems to be going downhill fast. Evidence piling up.
aggiehawg
AG
richardag said:

Rockdoc said:

What is disgusting to me is that Barr knew all of this beginning in 2018 and then got proof in 2019 with the laptop.

Let's compare and contrast with Trump's charges over Jan 6th and "conspiracy" to defraud the government.

Didn't Barr obstruct justice and defraud the government by burying public corruption and outright bribery of an elected official? If Trump deserves to be indicted, then Barr should be in the dock too.
Rockdoc
AG
If you're a conservative, it's getting really hard to know who you can trust. Frustrating
dreyOO
They all work for the uniparty, deep state, Washington cartel, whatever the hell we want to call it.

Includes Mitch, Barr, Cornyn, Robert's and all the other frauds that pretend to stand on principle, but are really just playing a role.
will25u
aggiehawg
AG
will25u said:

Throwing the biggest BULLS*** flag I can find. They will never refile against him and even if they do, the SoL will bar the prosecution.
TxAgLaw03RW
AG
Wrong thread
Rockdoc
AG
Yep, the dems have this well under control. The corruption deepens.
Foreverconservative
All this does is take the cases under the cloak of darkness now and they can make them disappear. Garland needs to be jailed. Can you imagine this pos on the SCOTUS?
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG

Rockdoc said:

Looks like some sandbags, concrete, and cranes have been delivered to the dam site. Move along, nothing to see here.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
aggiehawg
AG
TxAgLaw03RW said:

Outside my expertise, but if these moves by DOJ cause the House to fast track the impeachment inquiry, can that get around the special counsel stonewalling any subpoenas, etc?
At first blush, my response would be no. The House is stonewalled by the SCO appointment impeachment inquiry or no.

Now in the past, the courts have usually deferred to the committee asking for subpoenas conducting an impeachment inquiry but getting to that enforcement mechanism when the AG, the SCO are involved in such an inquiry? In a DC federal court? Chances are slim and none and slim just left the building.
Ellis Wyatt
Rockdoc said:

Rockdoc said:

Not if the left is ready to let go of joe.
They're holding all the cards and will call the shots. The American people no longer have a say in our governance.
fka ftc
aggiehawg said:

TxAgLaw03RW said:

Outside my expertise, but if these moves by DOJ cause the House to fast track the impeachment inquiry, can that get around the special counsel stonewalling any subpoenas, etc?
At first blush, my response would be no. The House is stonewalled by the SCO appointment impeachment inquiry or no.

Now in the past, the courts have usually deferred to the committee asking for subpoenas conducting an impeachment inquiry but getting to that enforcement mechanism when the AG, the SCO are involved in such an inquiry? In a DC federal court? Chances are slim and none and slim just left the building.
Think the appointment of Weiss will be deemed unlawful as it does not follow the proper guidelines put in place after Nixon interfered with Cox back in the day. Heard on radio, have not researched or confirmed.

Impeachment inquiry and subpoenas SHOULD trump all other investigations.

Also, how is it even allowed in the first place that the DOJ has any authority to lead the active investigation of the son of POTUS? It is literally the Executive investigating itself. The DOJ has never been and was never intended to be independent of the Executive and can / should never be allowed to investigate the Executive leadership.
annie88
AG
So now they care about the framers?

This is absolute crap.

fka ftc
They are just taunting folks now. Biden is either gong down in a blaze of glory or folks are right and nothing will happen.
Phog06
AG
Biz Ag said:

captkirk said:

will25u said:

Sigh...

Why do we always play by the rules when our opponents never do?

Children?

He's a grown ass crackhead.

Barr is swamp has he can be. He is a POS and we all know it. Trump made a lot of mistakes with his appointments.
aggiehawg
AG

Good question.
fka ftc
Appears Hunter's lawyers and Weiss need to get back on the same page.

God this whole thing stinks. Why grant Hunter any immunity, just make a formal pledge that Hunter and Joe will never, ever be prosecuted by the DOJ for anything. At least then they would be honest and forthright in what their objective is.
aggiehawg
AG
fka ftc said:

Appears Hunter's lawyers and Weiss need to get back on the same page.

God this whole thing stinks. Why grant Hunter any immunity, just make a formal pledge that Hunter and Joe will never, ever be prosecuted by the DOJ for anything. At least then they would be honest and forthright in what their objective is.
Plus it was Hunter's attorney who said the plea deal was null and void and torn up in the live hearing before the Judge. Not a binding contract if there is no meeting of the minds.

So it is pretty weird that they would take this position now. Will just piss off the Judge even more.
fka ftc
Can Weiss and the Biden lawyers now take the diversion agreement to another court? Looks like the gun was purchased and illegally disposed of both in Wilmington, DE so it would seem odd, but the underlying charge is federal so not sure how that works.

BTW - Gun store owner seems shady AF even though he initially refused to handover his original paperwork to Secret Service regarding the gun purchase.
aggiehawg
AG
fka ftc said:

Can Weiss and the Biden lawyers now take the diversion agreement to another court? Looks like the gun was purchased and illegally disposed of both in Wilmington, DE so it would seem odd, but the underlying charge is federal so not sure how that works.

BTW - Gun store owner seems shady AF even though he initially refused to handover his original paperwork to Secret Service regarding the gun purchase.
Hell if I know anymore. Legal strategies are in fluxx from one day to the next, at this point.
fka ftc
aggiehawg said:

Hell if I know anymore. Legal strategies are in fluxx from one day to the next, at this point.
Its become abundantly clear the principles in the United States Constitution regarding legal protections and due process are completely irrelevant to the Biden DOJ and their co-conspirators.
richardag
The more this utter chaos proceeds, I have a gut feeling that the underlying goal is to cut off all avenues of evidence leading back to President Obama. IMHO there is no way in hell that all this Biden crime family activities while Biden was V.P. was not authorized by President Obama and Obama was complicit.

I could be wrong this is just a gut feeling.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.