Hunter Plea Deal in Jeopardy

43,330 Views | 477 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by fka ftc
sharpdressedman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
aggiehawg said:

My gut tells me, Garland now appoints a specil counsel and everything gets swept under the rug for a few years, Congress is stonewalled, Statutes of limitations run and both Joe and Hunter walk.
I agree with your theory. We have seen multiple times that having the DOJ/FBI working for you is a bulletproof shield. Also, my judge friend agrees that appointing a special counsel is the next play for the reasons you noted.
Burdizzo
AG
doubledog said:

fixer said:

Holy **** they've resorted to 7th grade pranks to get this guy off the hook.

Wow
The old "Do you have Prince Albert in a can" was getting lame.

Is your refrigerator running?
SeMgCo87
AG
Biden Administration...
aggiehawg
AG
captkirk said:

aggiehawg said:

My gut tells me, Garland now appoints a specil counsel and everything gets swept under the rug for a few years, Congress is stonewalled, Statutes of limitations run and both Joe and Hunter walk.
How was the SOL extended to get Manafort?
Right after Mueller was appointed, they went to court to get some type of extension telling the court they would file something as a placeholder and then a superceding indictment. Manafort's counsel tried to fight that but court was not impressed. OTOH, most of what he was charged with were within the SOL, since his activities in Ukraine didn't end until Yanokovych went into exile in Russia in February 2014.

The other thing is that the EDVA had already investigated Manafort but dropped it when Yanukocovych fled. So there was practicallya ready made case waiting to be filed and presented to a grand jury. Quite unusual circumstances and actions by Mueller, with a strong assist by Fusion, GPS who had a hard on for Manafort for awhile.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
aggiehawg said:

like 2014 and 2015 tax issues. Just great. But I bet you are spot on.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
No Longer Subsribed
AG
Judge Maryellen Noreika:

Federal Judicial Service:
Judge, U.S. District Court, District of Delaware
Nominated by Donald Trump on December 20, 2017, to a seat vacated by Gregory M. Sleet; Confirmed by the Senate on August 1, 2018, and received commission on August 9, 2018.

Education:
Lehigh University, B.S., 1988
Columbia University, M.A., 1990
University of Pittsburgh, School of Law, 1993

Professional Career: Private practice, Wilmington, Delaware, 1993- 2018

Not sure if her appointment by Trump means that she was recommended by the Federalist Society as many Trump appointees were, but if she was, I would think we would be interested in justice, not lenience to the cokehead because of political pressure.
will25u
will25u
P.U.T.U
AG
DC Draino is a former (not sure if retired or not) attorney so he at least understands the language.

Seems like something that will be drawn out and forgotten or pardoned.
Win At Life
AG
will25u said:

Required to seek active employment? I hear Burisma might be hiring.

Really? Fixed
Aggie95
AG
will25u said:

zero chance he can do all those things. also, zero chance he'll get caught or punished for drinking a beer or doing a line of coke.
Well, okay then
AG
Aggie95
AG
does painting count?
pdc093

TxAgLaw03RW
AG
I wonder what she would have done if we had a legitimate investigation into the White House cocaine, which I think we all know was Hunter's…
Rockdoc
AG
Poor Hunter. How can things go wrong with a crack defense team AND the DOJ on your side?
TRM
AG
will25u said:

Quote:

6) Submit to testing for prohibited substances

7) Participate in substance abuse therapy
AG
His PO coming to the White House or behind secret service to verify he's being a good boy or will they rely on a call from Daddy and his Dr (Jill)?

dallasiteinsa02
I think it is really strange that the paralegal called from her cell phone. I interact with a ton of paralegals and I don't think I have ever had one call me from anything other than their office phone.
nortex97
AG
Yeah, he might as well figure out when he plans to check himself into jail. My three dogs are more likely to wake up constipated vegans tomorrow than he is to refrain from all drugs/alcohol.
jja79
AG
They need to get this freeloading 53 year old drug addict out of the WH and off the taxpayer dime.
agent-maroon
AG
jja79 said:

They need to get this freeloading 53 year old drug addict out of the WH and off the taxpayer dime.
What do you want to bet that his "gainful employment" is a gov job at the WH at taxpayers expense? Assuming he bothers with the optics of complying with the terms.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
jja79
AG
Every time I see this drug addicted criminal climbing on Marine One I want to punch the TV.
aggiehawg
AG
jja79 said:

He's supposed to report to

Quote:

In addition to these conditions, Judge Noreika also ordered Hunter Biden to "submit to supervision by and report for supervision to the Central District of California,"
LINK
Hungry Ojos
Did anyone actually watch the hearing today? I'm curious as to the Judge's demeanor, attitude, etc. Was she visibly pissed? Raising her voice? Anything like that? Was she clearly to hostile to both sides for trying to perpetuate this fraud?
aggiehawg
AG
Hungry Ojos said:

Did anyone actually watch the hearing today? I'm curious as to the Judge's demeanor, attitude, etc. Was she visibly pissed? Raising her voice? Anything like that? Was she clearly to hostile to both sides for trying to perpetuate this fraud?
No. It was in federal court. No video nor audio.
oysterbayAG
AG
Hunters lawyers are not as incompetent as it looks. They agreed to no deal because they know the DOJ will somehow find a way to bury everything, as advised by Lawfare, or a Biden pardon on his way out.
AG
agent-maroon said:

jja79 said:

What do you want to bet that his "gainful employment" is a gov job at the WH at taxpayers expense? Assuming he bothers with the optics of complying with the terms.
Are you kidding? He is a highly respected Arteest. He doesn't need gainful employment.

aggiehawg
AG
oysterbayAG said:

Hunters lawyers are not as incompetent as it looks. They agreed to no deal because they know the DOJ will somehow find a way to bury everything, as advised by Lawfare, or a Biden pardon on his way out.
Why I think Garland goes the Special Counsel route now and takes everything out of DOJ hands to bury it for a few years.
fka ftc
aggiehawg said:

oysterbayAG said:

Why I think Garland goes the Special Counsel route now and takes everything out of DOJ hands to bury it for a few years.

I think it has to be taken from the Executive at this point. No one can expect anything but partiality and coverup at this point. Need a Warren Commission type investigation, though the JFK assassination pales in comparison to what Biden Crime Family has done to our Country.
C@LAg
aggiehawg
AG
fka ftc said:

aggiehawg said:

oysterbayAG said:

I think it has to be taken from the Executive at this point. No one can expect anything but partiality and coverup at this point. Need a Warren Commission type investigation, though the JFK assassination pales in comparison to what Biden Crime Family has done to our Country.
Dems have one goal here, stonewall the investigations in the House. Including a more onerous impeachment inquiry. That is clear after today. Need an ongoing investigation to accomplish that. It is a delay tactic.
Stat Monitor Repairman
How bad to you have to be to **** up the Hunter Biden plea deal.

these people got out over there skis.

They though it was a done deal.

These lawyers thought they were holding all the cards because his daddy was king.

But they were wrong.

They turnt up and got popped.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

How bad to you have to be to **** up the Hunter Biden plea deal.
Back when the deal was struck and then announced, no one expected the IRS whistleblowers to come out, the FD-1023 to be viewed by members of Congress, much less released.

So if Weiss had told the judge that Biden would have immunity under that deal and the investigation closed, he would have been served with a House subpoena before he even got to his car today. Weiss would be in the crosshairs for obstruction of justice in an impeachment inquiry.
Stat Monitor Repairman
It's wild that we've been preoccupied with this Hunter Biden for almost 5-years now.

Of all the problems we got, the house is focused on investigating this ****bird.

Absolutely unbelievable the state we in.

And lets not forget, they had 50+ government employees sign on to try and hide the evidence.

What a time to be alive.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.