Hunter Plea Deal in Jeopardy

43,335 Views | 477 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by fka ftc
fka ftc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
aggiehawg said:

fka ftc said:

I think it has to be taken from the Executive at this point. No one can expect anything but partiality and coverup at this point. Need a Warren Commission type investigation, though the JFK assassination pales in comparison to what Biden Crime Family has done to our Country.
Dems have one goal here, stonewall the investigations in the House. Including a more onerous impeachment inquiry. That is clear after today. Need an ongoing investigation to accomplish that. It is a delay tactic.
Oh I get what they think they can do, but at some point public momentum will build on this. Too many cracks forming in the Biden wall. Now with the judge today we seem to have first water squirting through the cracks.
FCBlitz
I have given up hope that any guardianship, laws, ethics, that have been respected and honored that have protected us from tyranny has been defeated.

All of the Institutions have been taken over and weaponized. COVID was a test run….we know the climate change power brokers are in charge……and that is being shoved down our throats.

Next will be a slow to fast burn on gun confiscation. It is coming in our life time. Things are a changing.

aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Oh I get what they think they can do, but at some point public momentum will build on this. Too many cracks forming in the Biden wall. Now with the judge today we seem to have first water squirting through the cracks.
Enough cracks to get Manchin, Sinema, a few other Dem senators, Romney, Collins and Murkowski to consider removal if Biden is impeached?

That question is where we are now. Impeachment will be useless unless Senate is inclined to vote for removal.
i-miss-the-republic
This whole thing is a poorly written episode of Better Call Saul.
nortex97
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Enough cracks to get Manchin, Sinema, a few other Dem senators, Romney, Collins and Murkowski to consider removal if Biden is impeached?

That question is where we are now. Impeachment will be useless unless Senate is inclined to vote for removal.
Nope. Not happening. Zero dems/swamp will vote to remove the commie senile corrupt puppet.

When a question ever arises "will joe manchin and Romney…." Do something against the Dem party that matters, the question should simply be deleted/erased, imho.
Stat Monitor Repairman
i-miss-the-republic said:

This whole thing is a poorly written episode of Better Call Saul.
Triggered my ptsd again for him not taking that deal
nortex97
AG

"This case was handled independently, as you all know…"-WH spoke-thing
P.H. Dexippus
AG
AGHouston11 said:

So he still gets away with all the tax violations and gun charges

Seems like still a huge win for the Bidens.

Many many US citizens never got this great of treatment by the IRS and the ATF.

Still a total joke of a system
"That's more than you had on Capone."- Mitch McDeere to FBI agent in The Firm

https://clip.cafe/the-firm-1993/thats-exciting/
Joseydog
AG
The DOJ did not file a written plea agreement prior to the hearing, which they would typically do. This would lay out the specific terms of the deal and there would be no misunderstanding about the breathe of the agreement. I am not surprised the judge rejected the plea at this point without seeing a written plea. It leads me to suspect that the DOJ did not want the judge to know the exact terms of the deal.
Love Gun
Joseydog said:

The DOJ did not file a written plea agreement prior to the hearing, which they would typically do. This would lay out the specific terms of the deal and there would be no misunderstanding about the breathe of the agreement. I am not surprised the judge rejected the plea at this point without seeing a written plea. It leads me to suspect that the DOJ did not want the judge to know the exact terms of the deal.

You mean the people that brought you the Lynch-Clinton tarmac summit are crooked and fail badly at covering things up?
**** Joe Biden
oysterbayAG
AG
So in essence, the DOJ & Defense Tag Team insulted the Judge's intelligence by using this stupid trick of omission. Wow ! I would think that really pissed off the Judge.
nortex97
AG
Yes. I hope she (the judge) isn't now compromised by the FBI/NSD folks…because let's face it, that's clearly where we are in our country now.

good thread.
aggiehawg
AG
oysterbayAG said:

So in essence, the DOJ & Defense Tag Team insulted the Judge's intelligence by using this stupid trick of omission. Wow ! I would think that really pissed off the Judge.
They made several mistakes here. Jointly made mistakes. They thought the hearing on the plea deal would be scheduled quickly, like a week after application for the hearing. Instead the judge scheduled it out nearly a month later.

THEN, it became a problem.
Deputy Travis Junior
This whole thing is making me sick. We all knew (and it pissed us off) that DC insiders got special treatment, but this has reached another level. Hunter is behaving like and getting the special treatment of a 1970s Central American dictator's kid.
maxag42
The whole thing is such a ******* joke. I'm truly convinced he could murder a guy on the street in front of 100 cameras and still get off with only probation. Imagine being so untouchable where you can do drugs, bang hookers, live at a Malibu mansion, get paid 6-7 figures for selling ****ty paintings that my 5 year old niece can do better. Oh and also do cocaine at the most secure location(supposedly) in the world and still not get in trouble for it. I almost envy the guy……except I don't because I know I am nothing, NOTHING ever like the biggest piece of **** he is. Even actual **** serve a purpose on earth for farming. He serves none.
TAMU1990
AG
oysterbayAG said:

Hunters lawyers are not as incompetent as it looks. They agreed to no deal because they know the DOJ will somehow find a way to bury everything, as advised by Lawfare, or a Biden pardon on his way out.

And they aren't apart of a congressional investigation because they would have been hauled into the house to testify.
TAMU1990
AG
Archer needs to testify tomorrow; not Monday. A special counsel will probably be called on Friday.
oysterbayAG
AG
" Omission is the most powerful form of lie " George Orwell. It is nefariously used by sleazy lawyers in the Justice System and I would think even mediocre Judges carefully look out for it. Our Liberal Main Street Media pervasively uses omission in everything they produce. Omission is a dominant part of propaganda.
aggiehawg
AG
TAMU1990 said:

Archer needs to testify tomorrow; not Monday. A special counsel will probably be called on Friday.
Archer needed to testify weeks, months, years ago.
will25u
Thread breaking down the transcript for today.

jja79
AG
The DOJ and FBI have the Epstein roster and have done nothing and no one questions them about one of the worst criminal escapades of all time. They know they have autonomy to do as they please.
agz win
AG
How did the two sides not have a meeting of the minds with what they agreed to on paper before showing up to have the judge agree to sign it?

Makes no sense.
aggiehawg
AG
will25u said:

Thread breaking down the transcript for today.

Some federal judges don't care when their court is lied to and used as obstruction facilitators.

Hunter drew a judge not that much inclined.
Ellis Wyatt
agz win said:

How did the two sides not have a meeting of the minds with what they agreed to on paper before showing up to have the judge agree to sign it?

Makes no sense.
How? Because the Bidens are both sides. They're the "prosecutors" and the defense. This is how it works in banana republics and in places where Chinese puppets are put in charge by the intellectually incurious.
Old Tom Morris
They had a meeting of the minds. The judge thankfully realized that something stunk.

Banana republic. Pathetic. The DOJ needs to be dismantled.
agz win
AG
I don't know why they didn't think the judge would ask those questions but good for the judge.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Who knows what the truth is, but it's 2023 and this is where we at.

The presidents son plea dealing for crack, hookers, guns and tax crimes related to foreign corrupt practices.

(allegedly)
aggiehawg
AG
agz win said:

I don't know why they didn't think the judge would ask those questions but good for the judge.
If that hearing had been held three weeks ago, she likely would not have asked.
Stat Monitor Repairman
And the Biden's campaigned on bring dignity back to the office.

Trump's McDonalds, Sudafed and Eastern European hot-wife was just too much for them to handle.

They took a shot a doing it better and this is where we at.

And releasing the aliens to distract us from all this.

What a time to be alive.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Frankly I'm shocked that the judge took a stand on all this.

I'm not known to be cynical, but that was the last thing on my list to have occurred.

But who knows? Maybe this is just a ruse. Maybe we being duped., Maybe we the suckers here.
richardag
fka ftc said:

Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

You forgot to add that any mention of Weiss needs to have the precursor statement "Trump appointed prosecutor". I actually thought that was his first name I heard it so much.
Sorry, I will try and remember to add that in.

I always enjoy it when who appointed the judge or prosecutor is somehow relevant in a system where who appointed them should have NO relevance to how they decide, rule or go after someone.

This has become particularly clear with Trump. If its bad for Trump, it must be really bad for Trump if it came from Trump appointment. If it is good for Biden, we are told to see how justice is indeed blind since no way would a Trump appointee do anything good for Biden. If its good for Trump and bad for Biden, then its claims of two-tier justice system if from Trump appointee.

To put it simply, Trump and all his appointments are at the root of all things wrong with DOJ/FBI and judiciary, and we just need more Obama/Biden appointments and it will just work itself out.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
91AggieLawyer
AG
aggiehawg said:

My gut tells me, Garland now appoints a specil counsel and everything gets swept under the rug for a few years, Congress is stonewalled, Statutes of limitations run and both Joe and Hunter walk.

Special Counsel appointments are governed by statutes, 28 CFR 600.1 specifically, I believe. https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/28/600.1

IF Garland were to try and get away with what you're talking about, the obvious question is, why didn't you do that in the first place? Why did you wait until now? It either met the criteria before or didn't. OR, what changed?

He leaves himself open to MORE Congressional scrutiny.
rausr
AG
Burdizzo
AG
Ha ha Wikipedia

Whirligigs
This is just the beginning to replace Biden for the election. Sacrificing hunter is good but great fodder for the papers. We will end up having a Gavin Newsom type in office at the end of the day.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.