****Kyle Rittenhouse Trial-VERDICT WATCH-Day 4****

102,896 Views | 1100 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Tailgate88
Tailgate88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
aginlakeway said:

aggiehawg said:

Wait! I have stars now? I'm not a subscriber. Staff? Did I get a promotion?

Well deserved.
LONG overdue.
AG81xx
AG
CoppellAg93 said:

Wow !

Scum
wbt5845
AG
aggiehawg said:

No one's ever bought me stars. But I'm kind of an *******, so no surprise there.
TAMUallen
AG
AG81xx said:

CoppellAg93 said:

Wow !

Scum

These are the real domestic terrorists
aggiehawg
AG
Rekieta and Branca talking about taking home the jury instructions.
GeorgiAg
AG
BusterAg said:

Add that to the list:

1) 5th amendment problems during Kyle's cross
2) 5th amendment problems about Mr. Z during prosecutions close (maybe?)
3) Prosecution knew the identity of jump-kick man and hid it. (Possible)
4) Blatant Brady violation on probably the most important piece of evidence in this case
5) Allowing Jury to take home charge (and possibly notes)
6) Subornation of perjury regarding the Khindri bros

Possible INTENTIONAL manipulation of the prosecution's key piece of evidence.
akm91
AG
aggiehawg said:

Congrats and very well deserved!
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
JonBonQuiQui
AG

Quick reminder to show your support. I know there's nothing less scientific than a Twitter poll but feels good to trigger some Karens and soyboys
Who do you think you are I am!
Waffledynamics
AG
Hawg: Could you please add the Odysee link for Rekieta's stream to the links? I'd like to see him get more traffic on alt-tech sites.

https://odysee.com/@RekietaLaw:a/LIVE:6dd

rwpag71
AG
Throw out the cranks and convicted felons and there isn't much left of the BLM movement.
flashplayer
AG
Pretty sure if the riots had taken place in Arkansas more folks would have gotten free shots for being feral animals.
aggiehawg
AG
Done. Thanks for the reminder.
Who?mikejones!
tk111
AG
BLM out protesting the shooting of a few white dudes by a white dude. Yeah, they're definitely not being told/paid to be there...
BudAg97
buda91
AG
I try a lot of cases. To juries. Civil, though, not criminal. Between cases I've presided over as judge and cases I've tried as counsel, I've come to know a lot about the jury process.

Almost always, at least on the civil side, every juror gets their own copy of the charge when it's read before closing arguments. I think they should. Even a "simple" charge is complicated and confusing to someone who hasn't seen one before.

And they get to take notes.

But they're not supposed to take their notes or the charge home with them. "The bailiff will keep your notes in a safe and secure location and will prompltly destroy them at the conclusion…" (I think that's the language). They're also instructed not to do any independent research.

We largely rely on faith they don't do outside research. Or figure out if they did (which is difficult), creating jury misconduct and mistrial. I don't think taking the charge home is that big a deal if they're going to do outside research, having the charge probably doesn't make that too much more likely.

Dan Scott
AG
Hopefully today is the day. As antsy I am, I can't imagine how Kyle is feeling.
BusterAg
AG
Daily Wire commenting on jury instruction issue: https://www.dailywire.com/news/judge-allows-juror-to-take-home-full-jury-instructions-dismisses-defenses-objection?utm_campaign=dw_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_source=housefile&utm_content=non_member
wbt5845
AG
aggiehawg said:

Rekieta and Branca talking about taking home the jury instructions.

Good news is this judge apparently is highly aware of the internet criticism, so I look forward to hearing his reasoning here in a few minutes.
LGBFJB
AG
"Rittenhouse Walks 2A"

T-Shirts Available at:
https://fakemaskworldwide.com/rittenhouse-walks-t-shirt/

Martin Cash
AG
buda91 said:

I try a lot of cases. To juries. Civil, though, not criminal. Between cases I've presided over as judge and cases I've tried as counsel, I've come to know a lot about the jury process.

Almost always, at least on the civil side, every juror gets their own copy of the charge when it's read before closing arguments. I think they should. Even a "simple" charge is complicated and confusing to someone who hasn't seen one before.

But they're not supposed to take their notes or the charge home with them. "The bailiff will keep your notes in a safe and secure location and will prompltly destroy them at the conclusion…" (I think that's the language). They're also instructed not to do any independent research.

We largely rely on faith they don't do outside research. Or figure out if they did (which is difficult), creating jury misconduct and mistrial. I don't think taking the charge home is that big a deal if they're going to do outside research, having the charge probably doesn't make that too much more likely.

Strange. Been trying cases for 40 years. Never saw copies of the charge distributed. Just the original.
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. Ecclesiastes 10:2
TAMUallen
AG
Dan Scott said:

I'd suspect he's feeling not all that bad. Certainly disliking the idea that he might have another trial. He might be optimistic that prejudice still coming into play like most of us do with our fingers crossed
Good Poster
AG
How could a judge who has been there for nearly 40 years make such a mistake as to let them take the instructions home?
Eso si, Que es
wbt5845 said:

aggiehawg said:

No one's ever bought me stars. But I'm kind of an *******, so no surprise there.
don't worry, many people have bought themselves stars to /ignore

You are doing your part to make TexAgs money!
Natural antibodies are best antibodies!
BMX Bandit
trying 20 years, can't think of a time they didn't all have their own copy to read along with. but can't say I ever paid attention.

as for taking it home, thats very very strange to me. but as buda said, not sure it makes a difference. person is going to do research with or without it.
isitjustme
AG
I think it's time to downgrade the jury menu and accommodations. They seem to be unnecessarily prolonging the deliberations, likely because the food is too good and hotel too posh. Switch to olive loaf sandwiches and stale baked lays and move them to the Super 8 on the edge of town and the verdict will quickly be reached.
BlackGoldAg2011
AG
TAMUallen said:

AG81xx said:

CoppellAg93 said:

Wow !

Scum

These are the real domestic terrorists
and the baffling part is if she had watched any of the video evidence, and saw how kyle handled himself and his rifle when attacked, she might think twice about wishing for him to be brought to "her neck of the woods" because my money would be on kyle being the one to walk away from that engagement...
Science Denier
AG
BusterAg said:

Daily Wire commenting on jury instruction issue: https://www.dailywire.com/news/judge-allows-juror-to-take-home-full-jury-instructions-dismisses-defenses-objection?utm_campaign=dw_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_source=housefile&utm_content=non_member
from the article:

Quote:

While the traffic violation took place near the jury van, the freelancer never contacted or intended to contact the jurors during deliberations, and never photographed or intended to photograph them.
Uh, OK.
aggiehawg
AG
isitjustme said:

I think it's time to downgrade the jury menu and accommodations. They seem to be unnecessarily prolonging the deliberations, likely because the food is too good and hotel too posh. Switch to olive loaf sandwiches and stale baked lays and move them to the Super 8 on the edge of town and the verdict will quickly be reached.
The nicest hotel in Kenosha appears to be a Candlewood Suites.
Gator92
AG
aggiehawg said:

They owe you a lifetime membership! Also some swag!

Be sure to check-in w/ us lol poors every now and then... winkie emoji
policywonk98
AG
aggiehawg said:

You are the true #1 on this site in my book. You've deserved those stars for some time now.

aggiehawg
AG
Gator92 said:

aggiehawg said:

They owe you a lifetime membership! Also some swag!

Be sure to check-in w/ us lol poors every now and then... winkie emoji
Not so sure I would be welcome on the premium board.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
buda91 said:

Thanks for the contribution Buda. Are you running in '22? Hoping against hope for a change in H Co. judiciary.
The story isn't that [DeSantis] "couldn't win" the primary. The story is that an overwhelming majority of our population is heinously stupid. 50% of them vote for communists. 75% of the remaining 50% vote for Trump, who cant win. When the majority of the opposition party insists on voting for an opposition candidate who can't win, you get exactly the government you deserve. - Well Endowed Ag
hbtheduce
AG
TAMUallen said:

Dan Scott said:

I'd suspect he's feeling not all that bad. Certainly disliking the idea that he might have another trial. He might be optimistic that prejudice still coming into play like most of us do with our fingers crossed

With the obfuscation of evidence and "iced" witnesses, another trial will be even MORE in Kyle's favor.
GeorgiAg
AG
aggiehawg said:

isitjustme said:

The nicest hotel in Kenosha appears to be a Candlewood Suites.
I had a deposition in Kenosha once. It's a dump.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.