****Kyle Rittenhouse Trial-VERDICT WATCH-Day 4****

102,829 Views | 1100 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Tailgate88
Fritter
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
absolutely - i believe they were talking about how thankful they were that the Sheriff's office was shielding them from sight, and someone basically agreed because of the media coverage
powerbelly
AG
Good Poster said:

I doubt it. The jurors could see the media until the screens were up.
GarryowenAg
AG
BusterAg said:

That's a stretch.

I turned on the TV. Media. I had to turn it off.

Agreed. Or it could be that they were driving around and saw all the television vans.
GeorgiAg
AG
MsDoubleD81
AG
So they are protecting the jurors arriving at the courthouse getting off the bus. Where do they meet to get on?
Rockdoc
AG
Try again
Hey...so.. um
An undisclosed location that presumably has changed at least once.
EDHEC Ag
AG
It is possible, perhaps likely that the original drone footage is 4k. At that resolution it would be clear that Kyle was acting in self defense. If they brought in Beamen for foundation that would reveal the much higher quality source. Tucker plays the video in HD, so the "fairy" takes a screen recording from that to obfuscate that they didn't know a 4k copy exists. HD was still too clear so they create an even lower resolution to give the defense.
TexasAggie_02
AG
powerbelly said:

Good Poster said:

sounds like they could mean the media presence and following them around and such
AggiePetro07
AG
If she's a convicting Karen, I think she was watching news.

If she's an acquitting soccer mom, I think she was talking about the media around the courthouse.
Muy
AG
How is someone who is running away and getting knocked down, kicked in the head, hit my a skateboard and has a gun drawn on him EVER not self defense? Whether he should have been there or not is not the question.

He could be the leader of the KKK for all I care and still has the right to defend himself and be there.
samurai_science
TexasAggie_02 said:

powerbelly said:

Good Poster said:

sounds like they could mean the media presence and following them around and such
Some are at home on the internet and TV, they are seeing everything.
Waffledynamics
AG
Rekieta's talking about this hot take article. What garbage:

https://archive.md/fE2QY

Quote:

Kyle Rittenhouse's Defense Was Strong. It's Also a Threat to the Rule of Law.
Quote:

In August 2020, Kyle Rittenhouse illegally brought an AR-15 rifle to Kenosha, Wisconsin, in the name of law and order. As protests and riots raged in the wake of the police shooting of Jacob Blake, the 17-year-old Blue Lives Matter enthusiast felt called to serve as an amateur armed guard for a Kenosha car dealership. He ended up shooting two unarmed protesters dead and blowing off another's right bicep.

Now, a Wisconsin jury is deliberating over whether Rittenhouse's shooting spree constituted a crime. And many legal observers believe it did not, or at least that the prosecution did not prove the teenage vigilante guilty of the most serious charges brought against him. Thus, an acquittal would not necessarily discredit the jurors' judgement. But it would spotlight the anarchy latent in America's peculiar combination of lax gun regulations, expansive self-defense rights, and mass gun ownership.
wbt5845
AG
Muy said:

Whether he should have been there or not is not the question.
I can only surmise this is the point they are getting hung up on. I agree, wrongfully so.
MemphisAg1
AG
Muy said:

How is someone who is running away and getting knocked down, kicked in the head, hit my a skateboard and has a gun drawn on him EVER not self defense? Whether he should have been there or not is not the question.

He could be the leader of the KKK for all I care and still has the right to defend himself and be there.
That's the point. There were thousands of people who "shouldn't have been there," and every one of them had the right to defend themselves if attacked.
NukeAg10
AG
Waffledynamics said:

Rekieta's talking about this hot take article. What garbage:

https://archive.md/fE2QY

Quote:

Kyle Rittenhouse's Defense Was Strong. It's Also a Threat to the Rule of Law.
Quote:

In August 2020, Kyle Rittenhouse illegally brought an AR-15 rifle to Kenosha, Wisconsin, in the name of law and order. As protests and riots raged in the wake of the police shooting of Jacob Blake, the 17-year-old Blue Lives Matter enthusiast felt called to serve as an amateur armed guard for a Kenosha car dealership. He ended up shooting two unarmed protesters dead and blowing off another's right bicep.

Now, a Wisconsin jury is deliberating over whether Rittenhouse's shooting spree constituted a crime. And many legal observers believe it did not, or at least that the prosecution did not prove the teenage vigilante guilty of the most serious charges brought against him. Thus, an acquittal would not necessarily discredit the jurors' judgement. But it would spotlight the anarchy latent in America's peculiar combination of lax gun regulations, expansive self-defense rights, and mass gun ownership.

These are the looneys we're up against. Holy *****
BusterAg
AG
That's a different optic than the one that Kyle was using during the riots.

Different gun?
Catag94
AG
If you wandered into a gang controlled area and "shouldn't have been there" according to some thought, does that mean your murder is justified? Or, shouldn't you still have the right to life? Same thought just in reverse.

If the jury is hung up on this for this long, he may be in trouble
NukeAg10
AG
Catag94 said:

If you wandered into a gang controlled area and "shouldn't have been there" according to some thought, does that mean your murder is justified? Or, shouldn't you still have the right to life? Same thought just in reverse.

I think it's one, maybe a couple, of the jurors trying to virtue signal or are worried about the mob that are holding up an acquittal. But, maybe I'm an optimist.
GeorgiAg
AG
BusterAg said:

That's a different optic than the one that Kyle was using during the riots.

Different gun?
Yeah. Different time altogether. It's meant as a joke, not as anything related to the incident.
SwigAg11
AG
NukeAg10 said:

Catag94 said:

I think it's one, maybe a couple, of the jurors trying to virtue signal or are worried about the mob that are holding up an acquittal. But, maybe I'm an optimist.

I feel the same way as well. I know there was a discussion about the defense lawyer saying he felt it was 6-6, but to me that seems more like a canned response: something he would just fall back on.
Player To Be Named Later
AG
Muy said:

Yep, guarantee you if roles were reversed, and Byecep Man had shot Kyle after Kyle pointed his rifle at him, this liberal DA would have declined to prosecute him due to it being obvious self defense.
BrazosDog02
AG
Is it possible the judge had already decided this is a trash trial and he is intentionally providing avenues for mistrial with prejudice ?
Enviroag02
AG
A tip just came in that the verdict is in and will be released in an hour.
Kvetch
AG
Report verdict is in.
Who?mikejones!
Verdict in the next hour
kingj3
AG
Verdict may be in. Heard it on rekieta - from a random New York reporter
Waffledynamics
AG
Rekieta's stream just said someone from the NY Post (I think) said the verdict is expected within an hour.
Bob Lee
AG
kingj3 said:

Verdict may be in. Heard it on rekieta - from a random New York reporter

NY Post I think
Teddy Perkins
AG
Ozzy Osbourne
Here we go!!!!
HalifaxAg
AG
When the charter buses of protesters roll into the town, then the verdict is coming
BlueSmoke
Someone talk me off the ledge....
FTAG 2000
AG
EDHEC Ag said:

It is possible, perhaps likely that the original drone footage is 4k. At that resolution it would be clear that Kyle was acting in self defense. If they brought in Beamen for foundation that would reveal the much higher quality source. Tucker plays the video in HD, so the "fairy" takes a screen recording from that to obfuscate that they didn't know a 4k copy exists. HD was still too clear so they create an even lower resolution to give the defense.

The resolution they used (both HD and the lower res) is not a native resolution to any of the popular drone platforms. It was definitely cropped, which we also know because they cropped out one of the Antifa guys shooting his gun in the air first before Kyle shot.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Show some backbone. Acquit is the only answer

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.