****Kyle Rittenhouse Trial-VERDICT WATCH-Day 4****

102,833 Views | 1100 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Tailgate88
ThunderCougarFalconBird
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Guitarsoup said:

aggiehawg said:

mkorzo said:

Wonder what kind of independent research on the jury instructions Karen #54 did as she was burning the midnight oil.
Because of that, I think it is more likely we see some action today. Not saying we get a verdict necessarily nor a declaration of a hung jury but jury misconduct could be on the menu.

I cannot stress how phenomenally bad of a decision it was for the judge to allow jury instructions to be taken home last evening. There could be a lot of ramifications today if jurors from each side took them with them and disobeyed the judge's orders and armed themselves with outside research. Schroeder practically invited such misconduct with that decision.

Colossal blunder.
My question about that is this:

If there is a strong "Kyle Self-Defense" juror, when they start deliberating today, could that Pro-Kyle juror send a note to the judge saying that Juror 54 went home and googled the case to share more information with the jury and the judge dismiss that juror?
probably wouldn't be a note. They'll just tell the bailiff who will alert the judge.
GeorgiAg
AG
FREE KYLE!!!!!
TAMUallen
AG
Prayers for Kyle!
Rapier108
Fox News Radio this morning has been referring to Riddenhouse as "the teenager who shot 3 men, killing 2, during a 'social justice protest'".
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Waffledynamics
AG
Rapier108 said:

Fox News Radio this morning has been referring to Riddenhouse as "the teenager who shot 3 men, killing 2, during a 'social justice protest'".
Because Fox is also corporate legacy media.
End Of Message
AG
Rapier108 said:

Which is why Fox is garbage. Calling the election laughably early and stuff like this is why I haven't watched it at all lately.
TRADUCTOR
aggiehawg said:

I have been thinking about how Binger and Krauss got to the decision to call the Khindri brothers in the first place. Whether Kyle was invited or not really doesn't play that much of a role in any element of the charges against him, so what was the point?

I really don't know. Spidey senses tell me that the Khindris may have some criminal exposure that Binger leveraged over them to get them to testify the way they did but then they kind of went south on them when actually on the stand.

...That would be a charge of insurance fraud that leveraged the lie.
When The Going Gets Weird, the Weird Turn Pro -HST
DirectionalDriller
AG
Any thoughts on whether verdict announcement is planned to be made during the morning (today or tomorrow), to keep riots in daylight hours?
Good Poster
AG
NOT GUILTY
aggiehawg
AG
TRADUCTOR said:

aggiehawg said:

I have been thinking about how Binger and Krauss got to the decision to call the Khindri brothers in the first place. Whether Kyle was invited or not really doesn't play that much of a role in any element of the charges against him, so what was the point?

I really don't know. Spidey senses tell me that the Khindris may have some criminal exposure that Binger leveraged over them to get them to testify the way they did but then they kind of went south on them when actually on the stand.

...That would be a charge of insurance fraud that leveraged the lie.
Remember the testimony by one of the brothers that he had moved inventory (cars) out of state to a storage facility in Illinois? Have to wonder if any of those vehicles were "destroyed" during the rioting and included on the insurance claim??
Tailgate88
AG
Skillet Shot said:

Brad06ag said:

I'm really hoping they broke early to sleep on the verdict... otherwise leaving at 4 was ridiculous.

Come back with the verdict first thing this morning dammit.
Karen 54 asking to take home the jury instructions pretty much confirms they haven't reached a verdict.
Karen54.com is available. Where should I forward it to for maximum trolling?
Waffledynamics
AG
The Rekieta feed's superchat on Youtube is hilarious. As soon as it it 8:45, everyone flew off the handle calling him "late" and other stuff.

I can't seem to find him live on any alt-tech platforms today. Shame.
Hablue65
Judge should pull all the jurors into the courtroom this morning and announce they will be sequestered until a verdict is reached
aggiehawg
AG
Branca:

Quote:

8:31 a.m.: I see FOX News is reporting that yesterday Rittenhouse defense told them that prosecution always knew who "jump kick man" was and withheld that information. More grounds for a mistrial? Kyle Rittenhouse trial: Identity of mysterious 'jump kick man' revealed
TAMUallen
AG
DirectionalDriller said:

Any thoughts on whether verdict announcement is planned to be made during the morning (today or tomorrow), to keep riots in daylight hours?

Nope, we're day 4. The thought of this being done the way it has been out of respect for the backlash it might cause is now bunk
AgBQ-00
AG
From what I gather (as a layperson) this jury is not coming to a decision any time soon. I just don't see anything but a hung jury. Hopefully the judge rules after that in a manner that keeps the DA from persecuting Kyle further.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

wbt5845 said:

I know we have all bought into the Juror 54 scenario, but keep in mind that is still just a theory. A good one, but a theory.

What is certain is there is some sort of impasse. And I find it hard to fathom the impasse is anything other than a small number who want to convict KR of SOMETHING because they just don't like him, don't like what he did, etc.

Here's hoping the other jurors rise up against them today. Judge needs to force them to work tomorrow to start making it uncomfortable to accommodate the hold outs.
I'm with you. As plausible as the theory sounds, I'm still going with 10-2, 9-3, 8-4 range that want their pound of bicep flesh out of Kyle. At the 2 or 3 range, they just huddle together in their little cocoon pointing to Little Binger and Butterbean evidence and just won't budge off that. Taking the orders home, they are hoping to burrow in deeper.

Hung jury is a pseudo win for Kyle, because he will have to live through another trial of this crap. I don't think the DA is going to let it go.

I think the DA let's it go. You can't try a hail mary case twice. I looked, and even though it's a Democrat leaning county, they voted Trump in 2016 and 2020. I think a persecution instead of a prosecution of Kyle Rittenhouse might be a black eye for the DA with anyone on the fence, and the 2022 elections are expected to be a Republican landslide with low democratic turnout. I don't think he wants a local issue to galvanize Republican voters against him.

Even most of reddit thinks he's innocent, and that's coming from several subreddits including r\Wisconsin. I think only the truly hardcore liberals and antifa/blm types would want him tried again, and they're not enough to win an election.
agdaddy04
AG
Does this really end on a Friday?
aggiehawg
AG
Wait! I have stars now? I'm not a subscriber. Staff? Did I get a promotion?
aggiehawg
AG
Rekieta is live. Branca is with him.
Caliber
AG
aggiehawg said:

Aww, somebody is sweet on you and bought you a subscription. Good bull.
aginlakeway
AG
aggiehawg said:

Well deserved.
Tailgate88
AG
Rekieta is live now and Branca is with him.
ABATTBQ11
AG
agdaddy04 said:

Does this really end on a Friday?

Friday afternoon? That would be a terrible, terrible time... But if it's some kind of split verdict bull**** they deserve it.
dubi
AG
aggiehawg said:

You are personally bringing Texags lots of traffic!
Irish 2.0
aggiehawg said:

Oh boy!! Just wait until the DMs start!!
DannyDuberstein
AG
It's probably a 7 day free trial. Once she gets used to the Watchlist, she'll be hooked and will choose to pay
Waffledynamics
AG
Hawg: Could you please add this Odysee link for Rekieta's stream to the original post?

https://odysee.com/@RekietaLaw:a/LIVE:6dd
cevans_40
AG
Brad06ag said:

aggiehawg said:

It was me. I was trying to keep it a secret but it must have gotten out.
aggiehawg
AG
Brad06ag said:

aggiehawg said:

Well, thank you to whoever you are.
aginlakeway
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

aggiehawg said:

Oh boy!! Just wait until the DMs start!!

Yes. But she can also block posters now!
GeorgiAg
AG
I bet the jury gets the dynamite charge today.
CoppellAg93
AG
Wow !

aggielostinETX
AG
CoppellAg93 said:

Wow !

Very confused by that lady.
BusterAg
AG
Add that to the list:

1) 5th amendment problems during Kyle's cross
2) 5th amendment problems about Mr. Z during prosecutions close (maybe?)
3) Prosecution knew the identity of jump-kick man and hid it. (Possible)
4) Blatant Brady violation on probably the most important piece of evidence in this case
5) Manipulation of key piece of evidence, degrading quality and cropping out muzzle-flash (unproven)
6) Allowing Jury to take home charge (and possibly notes)
7) Subornation of perjury regarding the Khindri bros

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.