****Kyle Rittenhouse Trial-VERDICT WATCH-Day 4****

102,824 Views | 1100 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Tailgate88
Tex117
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm elated by this verdict on so many levels.

TRADUCTOR
-1 for the godless
When The Going Gets Weird, the Weird Turn Pro -HST
samurai_science
BQ78 said:

MSNBC is just the same, they think vigilantism is alive and well and it bodes bad for peaceful or at least mostly peaceful demonstrations. Reading Huber family statement that they'll never have justice for the murder of their son.
Don't care, we are way past the point of peaceful separation anyway, that's why it's good to stay armed and train.
TxAgPreacher
S
justcallmeharry said:

tk111 said:

richardag said:

YouBet said:

I assume the feds will still pursue some civil suit against him and f* him over anyway.
Unfortunately this is a real possibility.
Can the feds still do that (legally, not that it would stop them if it wasnt)? No one else can sue him so would be ridiculous if the feds could.

Wanna talk about how many more people would see the light on your absurd levels of tyranny than going after an individual cleared by a jury?
Just heard on CBSN Chicago that there are no civil rights violations since Kyle is an individual, not a company or other entity. Don't know...

They are worried that people will use AR 14's, and walk around with them.
ShaggySLC
richardag said:

YouBet said:

I assume the feds will still pursue some civil suit against him and f* him over anyway.
Could they us that to keep Rittenhouse from suing Biden and their media friends?
BlackGoldAg2011
AG
BQ78 said:

MSNBC is just the same, they think vigilantism is alive and well and it bodes bad for peaceful or at least mostly peaceful demonstrations. Reading Huber family statement that they'll never have justice for the murder of their son.

To be fair to them it's hard to get your facts right when you've been banned from the courtroom…
tk111
AG
TxAgPreacher said:

justcallmeharry said:

tk111 said:

richardag said:

YouBet said:

Can the feds still do that (legally, not that it would stop them if it wasnt)? No one else can sue him so would be ridiculous if the feds could.

Wanna talk about how many more people would see the light on your absurd levels of tyranny than going after an individual cleared by a jury?
Just heard on CBSN Chicago that there are no civil rights violations since Kyle is an individual, not a company or other entity. Don't know...

They are worried that people will use AR 14's, and walk around with them.
They gonna be real shocked when I show up with my AR 16 then
AggieUSMC
AG
Didn't realize this but Chirifisi was crying after the verdict as well.
Esteban du Plantier
AG
Kyle now 4-0 against leftist pieces of **** that want him dead.
Emotional Support Cobra
AG
baron_von_awesome said:

BQ78 said:

Don't care, we are way past the point of peaceful separation anyway, that's why it's good to stay armed and train.

I am sorry for THEM that they lost their son but that is it.
aggiehawg
AG
AggieUSMC said:

Attorneys get emotionally wrapped up in their cases too. When you go through such an ordeal together, and are successful, the relief that sweeps over you is pretty powerful.
richardag
CoppellAg93 said:

Corn Pop said:

CNN has Jacob Blake's family on. EFF them.
What in the FU** for ????
Incite riots
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
tk111
AG
How many dust covers are gonna have 4doorsmorehoors engraved on them?
Tex117
AG
Yeah, the lefties think this is some statement on white privilege. (Even though he shot three white dudes).

Some how, they think this is simply vigilante Justice. They cannot wrap their minds around that while a full blow riot is going on, someone (yes…. Armed) could defend themselves.

They want to "protest" without fear. Morons.

(And really, this was the failing of the police force above all else…..they too the position that…well….some riots are okay….some people took action creating a very unstable environment and people died….that's the real issue here…. Not that Kyle acted in self-defense)
txags92
AG
Emotional Support Cobra said:

baron_von_awesome said:

BQ78 said:

I am sorry for THEM that they lost their son but that is it.
Teach your kid not to be a hooligan that attacks innocent people and tries to destroy the property of people who did nothing wrong.
TRADUCTOR
NOW GIVE MR. RITTENHOUSE HIS GUN BACK!
AgResearch
AG
Looks like someone was freaking out to get on camera at the court house steps and now cop moving the crowd away from them for medical attention or something.
End Of Message
AG
aggiehawg said:

AggieUSMC said:

Attorneys get emotionally wrapped up in their cases too. When you go through such an ordeal together, and are successful, the relief that sweeps over you is pretty powerful.
I have had this happen exactly one time. And it wasnt a criminal case.

Good attorneys get into the trenches with their clients on important cases.
VegasAg86
AG
BQ78 said:

The jury has spoken, it was self defense, there was no murder. Justice has been served.
TRADUCTOR
TRADUCTOR said:

I mean WEAPON.
AgResearch
AG
AgResearch said:

Looks like someone was freaking out to get on camera at the court house steps and now cop moving the crowd away from them for medical attention or something.
Epilepsy event it sounds like

EDIT: Can see active seizure of person on ground
Tex117
AG
If you want to read how the absolute crazy left morons think.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/jury-reaches-a-verdict-in-kyle-rittenhouse-murder-case-not-guilty-on-all-counts.516537/page-12#post-77369832
Odin
AG
That is a collection of really dumb people that hate themselves and this country. Wow just wow
NukeAg10
AG
CLEAR WIN FOR THE 2ND AMAENDMANT.
HTownAg98
TRADUCTOR said:

I think it's evidence in another pending case, so he won't be getting it back just yet.
StonewallAggieDEFENSE
PearlJammin said:

MaximusDMeridius said:

The cities will burn tonight
AND MORE KYLES WILL BE THERE TO DEFEND THEM. THIS IS A JUSTIFICATION TO DEFEND OUR RIGHTS AND OUR PROPERTY. F THOSE COMMIES.

This hasn't been an issue for those of us in the south, but the payoff is now for everyone who is a citizen.
javajaws
AG
tk111 said:

How many dust covers are gonna have 4doorsmorehoors engraved on them?
If I could find one that said "Free as f***" I'd buy a few!
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Ben Franklin
Corporal Punishment
AG
techno-ag
AG
Defense attorney speaking says they had to put Kyle on the stand. Said in Wisconsin you got to and he did better with the mock jury.
I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris

Vote for Trump.
He took a bullet for America.

DannyDuberstein
AG
God bless this jury for finally doing the right thing. But F the DA's office. They can all die in a riot fire. They are not worth piss to save
Ellis Wyatt
BQ78 said:

Uh, no. They received justice.
techno-ag
AG
Defense attorney saying they were afraid of "horse trading" in the jury room. They were opposed to lesser charges.
I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris

Vote for Trump.

techno-ag
AG
Says never seen prosecutors acting like this. Appalled at the lies and altered video.

- Kamala Harris

Vote for Trump.

textar4404
HTownAg98 said:

TRADUCTOR said:

I think it's evidence in another pending case, so he won't be getting it back just yet.
And it isn't his. It still belongs to Black.
TRADUCTOR
textar4404 said:

HTownAg98 said:

TRADUCTOR said:

And it isn't his. It still belongs to Black.
oh, it's Kyle's, everybody knows except you.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.