****Kyle Rittenhouse Trial-VERDICT WATCH-Day 4****

102,868 Views | 1100 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Tailgate88
MsDoubleD81
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Need to photoshop the one of him with the gun to holding it backwards.
HTownAg98
LeisureSuitLarry said:

HTownAg98 said:

jwhaby said:

HTownAg98 said:

LeisureSuitLarry said:

Now he's free to sue the media and the President for slander and libel.

If he wants to spend even more money on lawyers and end up losing, then sure.

Just like Sandman. Okay.

Sandman wasn't wasn't charged with a crime. Kyle was. Very, very different facts here that will make winning a defamation case difficult.
Calling OJ a murderer after being found not guilty isn't defamatory.
I don't know where you got your legal education, but I hope like hell you're not practicing anywhere.

What statements of fact would he sue over? Be specific.
Sea Speed
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

aggiedata said:

Pray for this young man.

Every ****bag that said his crying on the stand was fake needs to be strapped to a seat like in a clockwork orange and watch that reaction and get back to us.
ShaggySLC
CNN is in full depression
maroonblood
AG
Shortly after the verdict was read, KR got up from his chair and walked away - seemingly behind where the judge was sitting. Does anyone know what that was about?
BlueSmoke
TxAgPreacher
S
maroonblood said:

Shortly after the verdict was read, KR got up from his chair and walked away - seemingly behind where the judge was sitting. Does anyone know what that was about?
get out of dodge
kingj3
AG
maroonblood said:

Deputies getting him out safely
MsDoubleD81
AG
I wondered that too.
wbt5845
AG
maroonblood said:

As I mentioned, I really thought he was getting ready to hurl.
Good Poster
AG
Anyone with streams of outside the courthouse?
txags92
AG
Rockdoc said:

Did you notice the way the judge was going over each page rapidly looking at the verdicts? I wonder if it hadn't turned out that way he was ready to do something?
He was probably just making sure they had filled out the verdict forms correctly before letting them be announced.
lunchbox
Good Poster said:

Anyone with streams of outside the courthouse?
BlueSmoke
wbt5845 said:

maroonblood said:

Guessing this happens more often than not. I'd be a wreck
Joseydog
AG
Correct verdict.
AgResearch
AG
wbt5845 said:

maroonblood said:

Agree. You can see him almost hurl after drinking some water.
Not a Bot
AG
Rockdoc said:

Did you notice the way the judge was going over each page rapidly looking at the verdicts? I wonder if it hadn't turned out that way he was ready to do something?

Judges do this before every verdict to make sure the forms are filled out the way he instructed. Not the result, but making sure process is followed.

They have to have some serious poker faces. How a judge looks at the verdict form before it is red and doesn't give it away with an eyebrow raise, a little smile, a frown, etc. it's very impressive. The Casey Anthony judge was kind of shocked by the verdict and you can almost see it on his face when he looks at the forms, but that's the closest I've seen in one of these publicized trials.
txags92
AG
HTownAg98 said:

LeisureSuitLarry said:

HTownAg98 said:

jwhaby said:

HTownAg98 said:

LeisureSuitLarry said:

Now he's free to sue the media and the President for slander and libel.

If he wants to spend even more money on lawyers and end up losing, then sure.

Just like Sandman. Okay.

Sandman wasn't wasn't charged with a crime. Kyle was. Very, very different facts here that will make winning a defamation case difficult.
Calling OJ a murderer after being found not guilty isn't defamatory.
I don't know where you got your legal education, but I hope like hell you're not practicing anywhere.

What statements of fact would he sue over? Be specific.
How about for starters claiming that he had no connection to Kenosha and had no reason to be there? How about stating that he brought the gun with him illegally?
4stringAg
AG
CoppellAg93 said:

Corn Pop said:

CNN has Jacob Blake's family on. EFF them.
What in the FU** for ????
So the leftist dbag racists can continue to conflate a kid killing 2 white guys and shooting another white guy with white supremacy and racism.

People need to be reminded that all 3 asshats who got shot were felons who weren't there to protest for blacks but were there to destroy and pillage.
Rockdoc
AG
ShaggySLC said:

CNN is in full depression

The liberal mind is deeply dark and disturbed.
wbt5845
AG
holy ****

BlueSmoke
4stringAg said:

CoppellAg93 said:

Corn Pop said:

CNN has Jacob Blake's family on. EFF them.
What in the FU** for ????
So the leftist dbag racists can continue to conflate a kid killing 2 white guys and shooting another white guy with white supremacy and racism.
Facts clearing the sheep.....
BusterAg
AG
Rockdoc said:

The only way he would have done something is if the verdict form was filled out incorrectly.

If the jury had accidently left one count blank, or marked both boxes for one count, he tells the courtroom that the verdict form is filled out incorrectly, clears the courtroom, and provides additional instructions to the jury.

Bad JuJu to start reading off the verdict form and then have to stop in the middle because something is incorrect.
richardag
Tramp96 said:

There is still hope for this country after all.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
Good Poster
AG
AgResearch
AG
Good Poster said:

Oh *****...Kyle's gonna get arrested for elder abuse now!!
richardag
YouBet said:

I assume the feds will still pursue some civil suit against him and f* him over anyway.
Unfortunately this is a real possibility.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
techno-ag
AG
techno-ag said:

God bless Kyle Rittenhouse. Praying for the best today. May he walk out of that courthouse free and clear of all charges.

Amen.
God certainly answers prayers.
I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris

Vote for Trump.
He took a bullet for America.

tk111
AG
richardag said:

YouBet said:

I assume the feds will still pursue some civil suit against him and f* him over anyway.
Can the feds still do that (legally, not that it would stop them if it wasnt)? No one else can sue him so would be ridiculous if the feds could.

Wanna talk about how many more people would see the light on your absurd levels of tyranny than going after an individual cleared by a jury?
aggiehawg
AG
Make no mistake, Kyle's defense attorneys didn't really win this caser as much as they had such a great fact situation, squeaky clean kid as a defendant and the prosecution was atrocious.
EX TEXASEX
#FJB
TxAgPreacher
S
Sometimes the prosecution takes a beating.
End Of Message
AG
Well, we know one thing for sure: Wisconsin residents, you NEVER have to take a beating.
BQ78
AG
MSNBC is just the same, they think vigilantism is alive and well and it bodes bad for peaceful or at least mostly peaceful demonstrations. Reading Huber family statement that they'll never have justice for the murder of their son.
justcallmeharry
S
tk111 said:

richardag said:

YouBet said:

Can the feds still do that (legally, not that it would stop them if it wasnt)? No one else can sue him so would be ridiculous if the feds could.

Wanna talk about how many more people would see the light on your absurd levels of tyranny than going after an individual cleared by a jury?
Just heard on CBSN Chicago that there are no civil rights violations since Kyle is an individual, not a company or other entity. Don't know...

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.