****Kyle Rittenhouse Trial-VERDICT WATCH-Day 4****

102,838 Views | 1100 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Tailgate88
CanyonAg77
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
aggielatoo said:

Good Poster said:

NOT GUILTY
Guiltier than guilty. A scum bag.

Trolln'. trollin', trollin', keep that post count rollin'. rawhide!
AggiePetro07
AG
You're either a massive troll or someone completely incapable of making a rational decision that supersedes your commitment to your ideology and team.

Plenty of people on the right can look at the Ahmad Aurbury (sp?) trial and recognize it for what it is. How is it that you are completely unable or unwilling to uncover your eyes?
aginlakeway
AG
aggielatoo said:

Good Poster said:

NOT GUILTY

Why do you think that he is guilty? Was this not self defense?
VaultingChemist
AG
Darthcrypto live on Rekeita.
aggiehawg
AG
Darth Crypto is on Rekieta.
Player To Be Named Later
AG
aggielatoo said:

Good Poster said:

NOT GUILTY
Kyle or the rioters and looters? Or the guy pointing a pistol at Kyle?

I'm confused because I can't imagine a college educated person backing a group of criminals like those folks.
TAMUallen
AG
Flag trolls. Staff has been coming in and cleaning up
Good Poster
AG
I'm watching Rekeita but who is Darth Crypto?
4stringAg
AG
latoo is trolling. Ignore.
aginlakeway
AG
aggielatoo said:

Good Poster said:

NOT GUILTY

You also predicted that we'd go 6-6 in football. And lose to Alabama 80-0.

So maybe stop making stupid predictions?

https://texags.com/forums/25/topics/3233807/replies/60337259
Moe Jzyslak
AG
For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it's a peach of cake.
ABATTBQ11
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

aggielatoo said:

Good Poster said:

NOT GUILTY

Trolln'. trollin', trollin', keep that post count rollin'. rawhide!
cevans_40
AG
backintexas2013 said:

Because he defended himself?

Interesting you never call out the rioters. You are sympathetic to them but not to KR. Wonder why?

And please tell me why you think he is guiltier than guilty? If that's the case why hasn't the jury come back?
They will never answer this. They can't. It requires facts and logic
dubi
AG
Good Poster said:

I'm watching Rekeita but who is Darth Crypto?
He showed comparison of the 2 versions of the drone video.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
kingj3 said:

swampstander said:

kingj3 said:

The blond is back on Rekieta
Is it just me or does the blond chick look like the Dunkin Donuts Rapunzel?

that was a good commercial, enjoyed it

Now, some useful content, Rekieta has an unconfirmed report that the State has filed responses to the defense motions for mistrial

Let me guess:

Teslag
AG
aggielatoo said:

Good Poster said:

NOT GUILTY

Defend that pedophile and domestic abuser. Defend them like your life depends on it.
Tibbers
Gator92 said:

I'm still going w/ Brandon Beaman and Urban Aired is a FBI front. Ziminski's on the payroll.
And keep in mind too, Ziminski and Rosenbaum were hanging together as well. I'll just say it. The FBI was there to start **** to trigger unrest in cities and towns throughout the country. They are a lawless group that needs to be abolished. Throughout their history, they have never not been a political gestapo.
Deplorable
ThunderCougarFalconBird said:

OG UNF said:

I get don't want her looking stuff up and that's why you wouldn't want her taking home the instructions, but what would stop her from just writing down notes on what she wanted to lookup anyway after 3 days of this? Doesn't judge kind of have to rely on her integrity in either situation?
bailiff collects all notes before jurors leave.

Got it, thanks
NukeAg10
AG
aginlakeway said:

aggielatoo said:

Good Poster said:

NOT GUILTY

You also predicted that we'd go 6-6 in football. And lose to Alabama 80-0.

So maybe stop making stupid predictions?

https://texags.com/forums/25/topics/3233807/replies/60337259

Please stop feeding the troll. Clearly this Zhe has mental issues, so don't encourage it.
ABATTBQ11
AG
aggielatoo said:

Good Poster said:

NOT GUILTY

Something odd about a poster with stars who has a flurry of posts every couple of weeks to a month...
Slicer97
AG
Nevermind, I should have read it after all. That was impressive.
kingj3
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

kingj3 said:

swampstander said:

kingj3 said:

The blond is back on Rekieta
Is it just me or does the blond chick look like the Dunkin Donuts Rapunzel?

that was a good commercial, enjoyed it

Now, some useful content, Rekieta has an unconfirmed report that the State has filed responses to the defense motions for mistrial

Let me guess:

According to some folks that would have been a better legal team for Rittenhouse
Gator92
AG
Tibbers said:

Gator92 said:

I'm still going w/ Brandon Beaman and Urban Aired is a FBI front. Ziminski's on the payroll.
And keep in mind too, Ziminski and Rosenbaum were hanging together as well. I'll just say it. The FBI was there to start **** to trigger unrest in cities and towns throughout the country. They are a lawless group that needs to be abolished. Throughout their history, they have never not been a political gestapo.

#kenoshanon
ABATTBQ11
AG
Slicer97 said:

Big Johnson Ag said:

For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it's a peach of cake.

Even though I might agree with what you posted, the bolded part is where I stopped reading. It's "intents and purposes", dude.

You should read the rest...
Science Denier
AG
backintexas2013 said:

Because he defended himself?

Interesting you never call out the rioters. You are sympathetic to them but not to KR. Wonder why?

And please tell me why you think he is guiltier than guilty? If that's the case why hasn't the jury come back?
No, because that's the talking point that his lib news letter told him to say.
Rattler12
Big Johnson Ag said:

Outstanding .....
A is A
AG
Big Johnson Ag said:

I have zero taller ants
nice post though.

edit. gist went over my head. POTTrial
Slicer97
AG
Yeah, I did after "blonde eye" jumped out at me.
Rattler12
Slicer97 said:

Wanna buy a bridge ?
TheHulkster
AG
I think for a lot of people (including at least one person on this jury) it's impossible for them to separate the idea that it was a bad idea for Kyle to make the choice to insert himself into what he knew would be a riot armed with the idea he is able to legally defend himself. And probably at least one person on the jury is trying to conflate "it was a bad idea" with "well, that in itself was provocation."
CanyonAg77
AG
You missed the favorite ones for TexAgs.

Tow the line

Commander and Chief
Slicer97
AG
Rattler12 said:

Slicer97 said:

Wanna buy a bridge ?

Can't afford one as I just bought some beachfront property in Colorado online the other day.
Rattler12
Slicer97 said:

Rattler12 said:

Slicer97 said:

Wanna buy a bridge ?

Can't afford one as I just bought some beachfront property in Colorado online the other day.
Red Red Wine
AG
Were you using voice over for this post?
Waffledynamics
AG
I'm glad I can finally watch this Rekieta stream today. It's really a great format.

Also, sometimes I wish I went into Law.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.