Portland Protests

53,948 Views | 586 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by DallasAg 94
P.U.T.U
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
At least one person shot tonight
aggiedata
AG
Jayhawk
Communists are very brave when they have 100-1 numbers.
Horn_in_Aggieland
I've been watching Bear Gang Media live stream. I swear I thought I was about to see a man beaten to death by an angry crowd. He walked blocks and blocks surrounded by at least a hundred people until he took up shelter in a gas station. The crowd then tried to break into the gas station to get him. Damn scary.
Jayhawk
Whoever that shrill voiced communist is yelling for murder and calling people nazis... he deserves death.
will25u
Ouch.

aggiehawg
AG
will25u said:

Ouch.

They told them that two months ago. What I am wondering is when the head of the Oregon State police tell both the mayor and governor to sod off.
ProgN
will25u said:

Ouch.

will25u

Science Denier
AG
aTm2004 said:

MouthBQ98 said:

I'm telling you, liquid manure fertilizer would clear them out fast.
Are you serious? These are Pacific Northwest Hippies we're talking about here. They'll be happier than a pig in chit.

They would probably try to smoke it.
ttha_aggie_09
AG
Bluetooth speaker - $200
Antifa Riot Helmet - $75
Black outfit - $90
Blaring the song Never Scared by Bonecrusher, as you run away like a coward, getting your ass thrown to the ground and curling into the fetal position.... Priceless!
lb3
AG
will25u
CanyonAg77
AG
Sheriff Pat Garrett. Perfect. Needs a deputy named Wyatt Earp.
Buying_time
AG
The "peaceful protestors" are being released on own recognition to go back out and create more hate and crime. Complete lack of accountability for actions and therefore they feel empowered to continue terrorizing.

Excerpt from links embedded in tweet

https://katu.com/news/local/clackamas-co-wont-help-governors-plan-to-stop-portland-protest-violence-sheriff-says

Had Governor Brown discussed her plan with my office, I would have told her it's about changing policy not adding resources. Increasing law enforcement resources in Portland will not solve the nightly violence and now, murder. The only way to make Portland safe again, is to support a policy that holds offenders accountable for their destruction and violence. That will require the DA to charge offenders appropriately and a decision by the Multnomah County Presiding Judge not to allow offenders released on their own recognizance, and instead require bail with conditions. The same offenders are arrested night after night, only to be released by the court and not charged with a crime by the DA's Office. The next night they are back at it, endangering the lives of law enforcement and the community all over again.
aggiehawg
AG
Check out this thread with a lot of videos from Portland last night.

will25u
aggiehawg
AG
About damn time!
2000AgPhD
And YOUR answer is?
UTExan
Should have paid attention to the 7th Use of Force Warning!!!

That PA announcer sounds jazzed.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
OldArmyBrent
AG
"And stay down *****!"
CanyonAg77
AG
Science Denier said:

aTm2004 said:

MouthBQ98 said:

I'm telling you, liquid manure fertilizer would clear them out fast.
Are you serious? These are Pacific Northwest Hippies we're talking about here. They'll be happier than a pig in chit.

They would probably try to smoke it.

"Beverley Hllbillies" episode where Granny talks about smoking crawdads and the hippies want to join her
will25u
sodycracker
AG
will25u said:

LOL. Have you ever seen a larger group of derelicts in one place in your life!!! Absolute losers!! democrat mainstream!
Comanche_Ag
AG
The DA should not have that kind of power. It's maddening.
A New Hope
Personally I hope they burn the whole city to the ground, it'll serve them right. Way to go libbies...destroy your own city.
titan
S
sodycracker said:

LOL. Have you ever seen a larger group of derelicts in one place in your life!!! Absolute losers!! democrat mainstream!
John Saxon's line in "Battle Beyond the Stars" comes unavoidably to mind: "Genetic mistakes"
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
DallasAg 94

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.