Portland Protests

54,005 Views | 586 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by DallasAg 94
tysker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So tasteless, classless and shameless it's funny. Trash gonna trash
ProgN
chase128 said:

This makes me sick and furious
Why? Palestinian terrorists fire rockets into Israel from mosques and schools and group kids around the launchers. These POSs are doing the same thing by using kids. They're using them as human shields.
will25u
Tanya 93
The tune would change if protests ended up in front of the homes and apartment buildings of the city counsel and the mayor.

Maybe other groups need to protest loudly in front of their homes and the workplaces of spouses/partners
chase128
AG
The comments in response to that are disgusting. People are so freaking stupid that they believe the rioters should be left alone.
aggiehawg
AG
will25u said:

Getting closer.
Squadron7
AG
Still think the Second Amendment is about hunting, you idiot Marxist enabling Libs?
polarice
AG
Huh?
mjschiller
AG
Seattle mayor home was attacked again, 3rd time. She now calls the attackers, terrorist.
Marvin J. Schiller
Johnny2Fan
To funny!!!!
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
will25u

chimpanzee
Seems like there should be a big heavy list of charges for someone that plans and executes breaking and entering into a federal building.

will25u
will25u
aggiehawg
AG
will25u said:

I'll be damned! There's a federal judge in Oregon who is not intimidate by the mob.

T&P for his imminent physical peril. And that of his family.
will25u
Ukraine Gas Expert
AG
Lots of social distancing going on in Chicago I see...good bull
oldyella
AG
Wrong play by Feds. Should have let them try to burn down an empty building, security in place and when it goes surround. Let it burn, then come in with a heavy hand and bring the national guard in to restore order and arrest the marxists including their mayor.

EDIT: Re-Election secured.
cavok
AG
Please share the live streaming of the Portland protests if anyone finds it. I'm having no luck tonight. I imagine Friday night is going to get spicy.
Ukraine Gas Expert
AG
Agreed. Some posters here should watch them gig em style or just live
Foxo
AG
If Portland citizens are okay with status quo, let them pay the price.
Cartographer
WOKE Youtube. It has lots of feeds from multiple protests.
ProgN
Foxo said:

If Portland citizens are okay with status quo, let them pay the price.
cavok
AG
Live streaming around the country here.

I've watched Portland the last 4 nights. It is obvious the strategy by Antifa. The mostly peaceful crowd is large and demonstrates through the evening. Despite provocation including threatening chants, hurling items over the fence, and starting fires, the LEOs stay hidden inside the courthouse.

It's not until late in the night when more people start breaking down the perimeter fencing and fires start to get large that officers respond. Seems apparent that officers come out with gas and projectiles to clear a safe space for other officers to put out fires or repair fencing. Small skirmishes are inevitable and "peaceful" or "innocent" protesters are caught in the crossfire when officers attempt to clear a safe space.

This is the strategy. Mostly peaceful with a minority of provokers that force the officers to respond because there are fires. The majority seem oblivious or don't care that the few agitators are actually threatening federal property or the officers within it. Loudspeaker announcements are repeated over and over "this is the 9th warning...."

Their narrative is satisfied when the pictures and videos come out every early morning of officers securing a safe perimeter by arresting a handful of people, using projectiles, and tear gas. 55+ days in... this is an unending cycle.

Federal officials won't let the mob burn down a building. Antifa protesters know how to provoke.
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
will25u

will25u

titan
S

Quote:

A source in the Portland Police: "Some are thinking we just need to give the vocal minority and the politicians what they want: We go away and let the city burn."
NO.

Not unless they also agree to not arrest, prosecute, or hinder right-wing militias that seek to step in to destroy it and defend their property. Counter-movement like that is needed if police are going to stand down or leave.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Artorias
AG
will25u said:

So "woke" of the white man protesting racial inequity by stabbing a black man.
titan
S

A convicted pedophile being free or still extant should be an oxymoron.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
MostlyHarmless
AG
It's amazing to me how hard they are trying to get into the building. Are there stacks of gold bars inside that we are unaware of. I know I certainly wouldn't put that kind of effort into getting into a building unless there was some payoff at the end.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.