Portland Protests

54,024 Views | 586 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by DallasAg 94
DarrellS8
How long do you want to ignore this user?
They need multiple Long Range Acoustic Devices and water cannons to clear out these riots.

ProgN
Old man should have fired right then.
ProgN
DarrellS8 said:

They need multiple Long Range Acoustic Devices and water cannons to clear out these riots.

I think these should be deployed and start frying these ****sticks.
richardag
Mr.Infectious said:

This is my favorite.

She must have reminded the Lt. of his ex-wife. And like that, she was gone.....
At the end of the video you can hear a woman yell"are you serious!"

This shows the level of insanity shown by these people, of course they're serious you dimwit. Someone assaulted them and did not follow instructions, you can not charge towards police officers yelling obscenities.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
richardag said:

Mr.Infectious said:

This is my favorite.

She must have reminded the Lt. of his ex-wife. And like that, she was gone.....
At the end of the video you can hear a woman yell"are you serious!"

This shows the level of insanity shown by these people, of course they're serious you dimwit. Someone assaulted them and did not follow instructions, you can not charge towards police officers yelling obscenities.

Bwahahahahahahaha
Screeching Karen just walked down from her office in her dress and got hauled off !!!!

Beautiful !!!!

USA USA USA !!!
will25u
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Thoughts and prayers for Nadler's belt.
outofstateaggie
AG
will25u said:

I'm at a loss for words. "That's a myth." What the crap?
BanderaAg956
DarrellS8 said:

I would love to see that tried at a Seattle and a Portland riot!

Have the US Marshall's use it to clear the boundary around US Courthouse! Make a lot of videos of the results!!!
Liberals are Damn Liars! Terminate Section 230! It has been ONLY 72!hours since my last banning for defending my conservative values against liberal snowflake cupcakes and the LIBERAL Mod’s that protect them! Fairness is a myth! Stop trying to silence us! Decent LAW ABIDING HUMAN BEINGS MATTER and so do our voices. When you protect the wicked, the Anarchist, the deviant, you become One of them!

ALL LIVES MATTER - I support police and motorcycle riders. Patriot Gun Owners Unite!
lamivudine
When is the last time Nadler saw his *****?
BanderaAg956
outofstateaggie said:

will25u said:

The myth is that Jerry Nadler has a brain!
Liberals are Damn Liars! Terminate Section 230! It has been ONLY 72!hours since my last banning for defending my conservative values against liberal snowflake cupcakes and the LIBERAL Mod’s that protect them! Fairness is a myth! Stop trying to silence us! Decent LAW ABIDING HUMAN BEINGS MATTER and so do our voices. When you protect the wicked, the Anarchist, the deviant, you become One of them!

ALL LIVES MATTER - I support police and motorcycle riders. Patriot Gun Owners Unite!
titan
S
outofstateaggie said:

will25u said:

Left = Liar.

Its routine.

Kind of also shows the party is behind it. That's what culprits would say.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Gordon Bombay
AG
BanderaAg956 said:

outofstateaggie said:

will25u said:

The myth is that Jerry Nadler has a brain!

What a slob.
DarrellS8
Prognightmare said:

DarrellS8 said:

What is the cone of effect on that?
CanyonAg77
AG
will25u said:

ProgN
DarrellS8 said:

Prognightmare said:

DarrellS8 said:

What is the cone of effect on that?
Not sure because it's been a few years since I really read about them. Apparently they can set the intensity of the microwave emitter. The invisible beam can burn crowds or turned up to fry insurgents hiding in buildings.
ProgN
https://www.foxnews.com/us/gunfire-reported-near-portland-protest-site-2-arrested-1-injured

Quote:

The 60th consecutive day of protests in Portland was punctuated Sunday night by the discovery of a bag of rifle ammunition and Molotov cocktails by police responding to a chaotic scene in Lownsdale Square Park.

Around the same time the ammunition and destructive devices were being uncovered, Portland police responded to reports of gunfire at the same park. Two people were taken into custody near SW 4th Avenue and SW Salmon Street and have since been released. A person arrived at a hospital by private vehicle with an apparent gunshot wound but the injury was not life-threatening, the Portland Police Bureau said in a statement.

A photo of the items found in the bag was shared in a tweet from the police bureau saying someone pointed out the bag to officers at the park late Sunday. No further information was immediately released.
will25u
Look at those peaceful full rifle magazines!
Those peaceful molotov cocktails look nice also!
will25u
will25u
Maybe we need just a riot thread, but here is Texas mounted police taking out the trash.

will25u
will25u
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

Schinzing was identified because he has his last name tattooed across his upper back.
There's a criminal genius, right there.
Satellite of Love
They are now engaging in terrorist activities. They made an incendiary fire bomb to burn the courthouse.

These children are asking the feds to load with live ammo. We are getting closer and closer to that day.
End Of Message
AG
Breaking per Fox, federal agents to withdraw from downtown Portland.

ETA: link

https://abc7ny.com/portland-protests-federal-agents-oregon/6340381/
Quote:

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Oregon's governor says federal agents who have clashed with protesters in Portland, Oregon, will begin what she called a "phased withdrawal" from Oregon's largest city.

Gov. Kate Brown said Wednesday that the agents will begin leaving the city's downtown area on Thursday.

aggiehawg
AG
Oregon governor has reached a deal with DHS to phase out federal law enforcement officers in Portland.
Quote:

LINK

Here's the thing. There is a public park across the street from the Justice Center. It is filled with tents and people, a/k/a the nightly rioters are right across the street. Now the feds don't have the jurisdiction to go clean it out but the state does to put an end to the violence.

But will they? Or rather, can they protect the Justice Center? I don't have much faith that they will protect it.

And if the Justice Center is destroyed, the riots won't stop there. The next time the feds come in, they will be coming in Bradleys is my prediction.
will25u
Goodbye federal courthouse and other federal buildings. It was nice knowing you.

The Oregon police aren't going to do jack.
lobopride
Who protects federal property now? Let it burn?
I am a slave of Christ
will25u
lobopride said:

Quote:

"That plan includes the robust presence of Oregon State Police in downtown Portland," Wolf explained. "State and local law enforcement will begin securing properties and streets, especially those surrounding federal properties, that have been under nightly attack for the past two months. Oregon State Police will coordinate with Federal Protective Service (FPS) officers to ensure all federal facilities remained protected and secure."
If you read the article...
aggiehawg
AG
lobopride said:

Congress has delegated that responsibility to the US Marshals in cooperation with state and local officials.

When state and local officials fail and refuse to do so, it is up to the Marshals.
Satellite of Love
Do you actually believe they are going to do that?
will25u
Satellite of Love said:

Do you actually believe they are going to do that?
No, that is why above I posted...

"Goodbye federal courthouse, and other federal buildings. Nice knowing you."
Squadron7
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Quote:

Schinzing was identified because he has his last name tattooed across his upper back.
There's a criminal genius, right there.

Serve on a Grand Jury some time if you get the chance. There are no criminal geniuses, really.
EKUAg
AG
deddog
AG
zephyr88 said:

if Portland won't take care of Portland, why should the United States government.

Portland is a cesspool of liberalism.

I'm sorry for the decent people who are collaterally affected, but they chose to live/work in this sh^thole.

The police should move out and give away the keys of the city to the Mayor.

Let it burn.
This.

Let Portland BURN. It's what those jackholes deserve

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.