Portland Protests

54,027 Views | 586 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by DallasAg 94
tysker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
" I got stabbed in Portland by antifa on my way to hospital"

Best pickup line ever?
SeMgCo87
AG
MostlyHarmless said:

It's amazing to me how hard they are trying to get into the building. Are there stacks of gold bars inside that we are unaware of. I know I certainly wouldn't put that kind of effort into getting into a building unless there was some payoff at the end.
The payoff is a gaggle of these idiots standing on the stylobate (front "porch" of one Greek Arch Style), waving sticks, clubs hammers, whatever in joyous victory over Trumps Federal "Stormtroopers"...

But that's only the first step...

Then they will en masse go after other Fed buildings in -- wait for it -- Minneapolis, Chicago, Philadelphia, Denver, even LA, St Louis, New York and Washington.

Why? That question has already been answered...they want Federal troops / officers or local LEO to respond to spreading and escalating violence by arming themselves with "live" ammo, or even ammo capable of causing injury, severe injury, or even death.

Oh, wait... you mean we could have Kent State incidents all over the country? Yes, that's exactly what they want. The perfect campaign issue. The Dems are beyond caring for the United States, they have become pawns of George Soros, they hate the US so much, they want it destroyed. The property means something to us, but it means nothing to them. They seek to destroy the American Spirit, the Experiment itself.

And isn't the timing so exquisite...first they paralyze Trump for 2-1/2 years with Mueller crap...then 6 months of Impeachment crap...

Then COVID just happens to "escape" from China last fall and, since China shutdown domestic travel, but allowed only International travel, they insured the free world was assaulted by a nasty, infectious virus, and they were relatively un-infected.

And our response? A massive economic shutdown, and a relief package that allowed all of these idiots to not work, thus having time, while still being paid, to mobilize across the country, where and when needed.

All they needed was a match strike...and they got it Minneapolis...George Floyd. Oh, and that will come back to haunt us when Tweedle Dee / Tweedle Dum (whatever you want to call Keith Ellison) bollocks up the (over-charged) prosecution of the officer(s). Just another "insurance policy" to put icing on the November 3rd cake.

I know, I know... all coincidences, but how many coincidences in perfectly timed sequence does it take before you call it a plan?

I have posted several times on other threads, this is a battle for the soul of the America. How does your soul feel right now?

titan
S

Quote:

All they needed was a match strike...and they got it Minneapolis...George Floyd. Oh, and that will come back to haunt us when Tweedle Dee / Tweedle Dum (whatever you want to call Keith Ellison) bollocks up the (over-charged) prosecution of the officer(s). Just another "insurance policy" to put icing on the November 3rd cake.
That incident may even have been set up given the participants and Ellison's involvement.

It might be a good idea if -- never mind if on flimsy grounds -- the feds come up with some reason to arrest the officers and move them out of state to federal custody or at least out of that city. As it is, Ellison serves the seditious side and will stage things to further that direction like you are laying out.

The thing about Kent State is it reads a bit like the Boston Massacre. Not one-sided. There is a similarity in what is being pushed now in provocation level. Hmm.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
PA24
AG
The more this goes on and Portland refuses help, the higher Trump rises in the polls.

Also entertaining to watch white folks riot for a change, eating itself.

Portland is a liberal haven....
jac4
AG
will25u said:

Sounds like a hate crime?
SeMgCo87
AG
Ubitag said:

The more this goes on and Portland refuses help, the higher Trump rises in the polls.

Also entertaining to watch white folks riot for a change, eating itself.

Portland is a liberal haven....
While I agree that Trump should be "rising in the polls", he is not. For two reasons...

First, the polls are tending to provide less and less of a basis each passing week. At one point in time, we knew:
  • how many were called vs how many responded
  • from whence the respondees were from
  • their demographic,
  • party affiliation
  • likely to vote

Nowadays, we are lucky if they tell us how many...and some won't even give a demographic or affiliation split. Are the results accurate, truthful? Don't know... They can bend, twist, fold, staple, mutiliate and massage the numbers to such an extent that they can poll 11 people and make it look like 1100.

Second, you have a large demographic in the center, who remember nothing of Civics, nor the limitations of Federal authority, and they sit there before their TVs, looking at the crap going on, then looking at Trump, wondering if he's going to do anything, looking back at the TV violence, and then back at Trump. Trump can't win the battle for the minds or consciences of these soft-witted idiots in the center because they want nothing more than the violence to stop and "you better not touch my cheese". And they don't vote in primaries, either.

At least I feel better now...

I sure am getting a lot of crap off my chest today...
Post removed:
by user
BigRobSA
Vader Was Framed said:

Portland Federal Agents Accused of War Crimes for Destroying Medical Supplies

Looks like they sprayed a bunch of medical supplies in medical rents with pepper spray. Womp womp.

https://www.newsweek.com/portland-federal-agents-destroying-medical-supplies-1519945

Quote:

Federal authorities have been accused of violating the Geneva Convention after apparently destroying medical equipment during protests in Portland.

Reporter Sergio Olmos shared a video on Twitter Tuesday night showing medical supplies and protective gear covered in an orange liquid.

"It appears that federal officers, during dispersal, pepper sprayed the medical supplies in the tents," Olmos wrote.

The video prompted Dr. Eric Feigl-Ding, an epidemiologist and senior fellow at the Federation of American Scientists, to tweet that it was "Fubar"a military acronym for "f***ed up beyond all recognition."

Is being a destructive,rioting ****stick in the Geneva Convention?
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
PneumAg
Vader Was Framed said:

Portland Federal Agents Accused of War Crimes for Destroying Medical Supplies

Looks like they sprayed a bunch of medical supplies in medical rents with pepper spray. Womp womp.

https://www.newsweek.com/portland-federal-agents-destroying-medical-supplies-1519945

Quote:

Federal authorities have been accused of violating the Geneva Convention after apparently destroying medical equipment during protests in Portland.

Reporter Sergio Olmos shared a video on Twitter Tuesday night showing medical supplies and protective gear covered in an orange liquid.

"It appears that federal officers, during dispersal, pepper sprayed the medical supplies in the tents," Olmos wrote.

The video prompted Dr. Eric Feigl-Ding, an epidemiologist and senior fellow at the Federation of American Scientists, to tweet that it was "Fubar"a military acronym for "f***ed up beyond all recognition."

Looks like a great idea to me. What do you think Antifa and BLM thugs would do if they came across a medical tent that was set up for the feds? No mercy. **** 'em.
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

Oh, wait... you mean we could have Kent State incidents all over the country? Yes, that's exactly what they want. The perfect campaign issue.
The 1970 elections were a slight (D) gain in the House, +12 seats. R's increased Senate seats by 1.

The next Presidential Election in 1972, went 520-17 Nixon in electoral vote, with a +23% popular vote.

Normal people don't like the bullcrap.
CanyonAg77
AG
Are they claiming it's a war?

If so, bring it on.
Keegan99
AG
Why do peaceful protests need a medical tent?!

Moreover, if they wish to be regarded as a uniformed fighting force in armed conflict with the United States, by all means, go with that and let's see what happens.
Squadron7
AG
Quote:

Aren't blinding laser weapons a war crime?
AggieKeith15
AG
Another peaceful day/night of protesting throughout the rest of the country...

Seattle:

Los Angeles:

Aurora:

Portland:
AggieKeith15
AG
More of Portland:
AggieKeith15
AG
AggieKeith15
AG
ProgN
Snipers should be in place to take out the leaders that are instigating these riots.
oneeyedag
Alphabet agencies working overtime in Portland, I'm sure they have facial recognition and transcripts already of planned attacks on Federal Property.
AgFan2015
This is my favorite.

She must have reminded the Lt. of his ex-wife. And like that, she was gone.....
1997Aggie
AG
SeMgCo87 said:

MostlyHarmless said:

It's amazing to me how hard they are trying to get into the building. Are there stacks of gold bars inside that we are unaware of. I know I certainly wouldn't put that kind of effort into getting into a building unless there was some payoff at the end.
The payoff is a gaggle of these idiots standing on the stylobate (front "porch" of one Greek Arch Style), waving sticks, clubs hammers, whatever in joyous victory over Trumps Federal "Stormtroopers"...

But that's only the first step...

Then they will en masse go after other Fed buildings in -- wait for it -- Minneapolis, Chicago, Philadelphia, Denver, even LA, St Louis, New York and Washington.

Why? That question has already been answered...they want Federal troops / officers or local LEO to respond to spreading and escalating violence by arming themselves with "live" ammo, or even ammo capable of causing injury, severe injury, or even death.

Oh, wait... you mean we could have Kent State incidents all over the country? Yes, that's exactly what they want. The perfect campaign issue. The Dems are beyond caring for the United States, they have become pawns of George Soros, they hate the US so much, they want it destroyed. The property means something to us, but it means nothing to them. They seek to destroy the American Spirit, the Experiment itself.

And isn't the timing so exquisite...first they paralyze Trump for 2-1/2 years with Mueller crap...then 6 months of Impeachment crap...

Then COVID just happens to "escape" from China last fall and, since China shutdown domestic travel, but allowed only International travel, they insured the free world was assaulted by a nasty, infectious virus, and they were relatively un-infected.

And our response? A massive economic shutdown, and a relief package that allowed all of these idiots to not work, thus having time, while still being paid, to mobilize across the country, where and when needed.

I know, I know... all coincidences, but how many coincidences in perfectly timed sequence does it take before you call it a plan?

I have posted several times on other threads, this is a battle for the soul of the America. How does your soul feel right now?

Agree. This is going to be life up until Election Day. One way or the other this will end shortly thereafter. Either the Communists get their boy Biden elected and stand down like the good little Democrat goons that they are or Trump gets elected with nothing more to lose and brings the hammer down on these idiots.
aggiehawg
AG
Because, well of course it's Portland.

Quote:

Citing interference with "one of the busiest bike routes in the United States," the Portland Bureau of Transportation issued a cease-and-desist order to the federal government to remove the metal fence and concrete barriers around the Hatfield Federal Courthouse.

On Thursday, the Portland City Attorney's Office said blocking the bike lane and parts of the right-of-way violate city codes.
Quote:

The cease-and-desist order, sent to the US General Services Administration, suggests there may be fines, legal actions and other remedies if the fence is not removed.

Commissioner Chloe Eudaly, who oversees the transportation bureau, said, "This fence was constructed without permission or permits on public property, and it is both an abuse of public space and a threat to the traveling public. This illegal action will not be tolerated in our community."

She added it was "shameful that unnamed, unannounced federal agents would illegally erect a wall to hide from the people they are sworn to serve, and I have instructed PBOT to closely monitor the federal occupiers' actions for additional violations."
What a POS.

LINK
MostlyHarmless
AG
aggiehawg said:

Because, well of course it's Portland.

Quote:

Citing interference with "one of the busiest bike routes in the United States," the Portland Bureau of Transportation issued a cease-and-desist order to the federal government to remove the metal fence and concrete barriers around the Hatfield Federal Courthouse.

On Thursday, the Portland City Attorney's Office said blocking the bike lane and parts of the right-of-way violate city codes.
Quote:

The cease-and-desist order, sent to the US General Services Administration, suggests there may be fines, legal actions and other remedies if the fence is not removed.

Commissioner Chloe Eudaly, who oversees the transportation bureau, said, "This fence was constructed without permission or permits on public property, and it is both an abuse of public space and a threat to the traveling public. This illegal action will not be tolerated in our community."

She added it was "shameful that unnamed, unannounced federal agents would illegally erect a wall to hide from the people they are sworn to serve, and I have instructed PBOT to closely monitor the federal occupiers' actions for additional violations."
What a POS.

LINK

As if anyone in their right mind would try to ride their bike through that area.

But then again there seems to be a substantial number of people there that are not in their right mind so I guess there is that.
zephyr88
AG
if Portland won't take care of Portland, why should the United States government.

Portland is a cesspool of liberalism.

I'm sorry for the decent people who are collaterally affected, but they chose to live/work in this sh^thole.

The police should move out and give away the keys of the city to the Mayor.

Let it burn.
BanderaAg956
MouthBQ98 said:

I'm telling you, liquid manure fertilizer would clear them out fast.

Have you ever been to Portland? It wouldn't make them smell much different, maybe tone down the pot smell, just like Seattle!
Liberals are Damn Liars! Terminate Section 230! It has been ONLY 72!hours since my last banning for defending my conservative values against liberal snowflake cupcakes and the LIBERAL Mod’s that protect them! Fairness is a myth! Stop trying to silence us! Decent LAW ABIDING HUMAN BEINGS MATTER and so do our voices. When you protect the wicked, the Anarchist, the deviant, you become One of them!

ALL LIVES MATTER - I support police and motorcycle riders. Patriot Gun Owners Unite!
will25u
aggiehawg
AG
Here's a twitter "thread" on how the Portland rioters are making shields. This crap isn't going to end.

will25u
They need to attach water cannons to the building.
will25u
JB99
AG
will25u said:

Another win for the 2A
MaxPower
JB99 said:

will25u said:

Another win for the 2A
This is the problem with MSM. If you watch nothing but CNN and read the NYT you get it beat in your skull this is all peaceful. No one questions these news sources as left leaning and assume if they don't mention the violent part then it doesn't exist. It's damn near criminal negligence at this point by MSM. In the old days, the example of unlawful speech was yelling fire in a crowded movie theatre when there wasn't one and causing panic. This is the equivalent to yelling there is no fire to people on the 100th floor of the World Trade Center after the first plane hits.
will25u
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Time for Paw Paw to go pow pow on soy boy. Only way they will learn at this point.
Onceaggie2.0
Lol
Paula gallant such a ******
CanyonAg77
AG
As the guy in Austin found out, don't brandish. If your life is truly in danger, shoot.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.