Portland Protests

54,003 Views | 586 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by DallasAg 94
Post removed:
by user
Old Sarge
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
UTExan said:

Meanwhile, in NE Portland, KOIN reports someone fired 150 rounds which struck 8 apartments, 7 vehicles and wounded 1 woman. I say this seriously: this city is infested with spiritual forces of darkness.
....otherwise known as The Left.
Stat Monitor Repairman
third coast.. said:

aggiehawg said:

Thia is ****ing crazy. Like actually crazy.
Whats crazy is tomorrow morning some poor city worker is gonna have to go shovel up a charred pigs head.
nortex97
AG
Seems like such a lovely, inclusive, peaceful protest.

SLAM
FaceMask
nortex97 said:

That's Austin...JW Marriott.
MouthBQ98
AG
The only people still involved in actively protesting at this point are probably sociopaths or other people with emotional or social disorders, except for the well organized permitted daylight events. The rest of it appears to me a network of angry hostile miscreants looking for an outlet that has become somewhat acceptable.

Also the media shows its ass regarding federal officers deployed to defend a building. By necessity they defend the outside of it, including the sidewalk and street around it as to retreat inside allows the vandals and rioters accesS to the building.

And these are FEDERAL LEO with a complete jurisdiction of the USA. If they see a federal crime occur, they can and should move to arrest the perpetrators, which may include pursuing them away from the building as they try to escape the scene.
TxAgLaw03RW
AG
Yup, I've sat out there many times when in town for work. Good for them having security out there, but that can't be good for business...whatever is left of it anyway.
nortex97
AG
FaceMask said:

nortex97 said:

I apologize, you are correct. I saw some more headlines and while the rioters weren't as ugly in general as the folks in Portland, at least even in the liberal cesspool that is Austin the police/state troopers seemed to do a good job last night;

https://www.redstate.com/shipwreckedcrew/2020/08/02/overnight-riot-austin-edition-texas-police-dont-even-wait-for-the-sun-to-go-down/

Sorry for the derail/mistake.
titan
S
TxAgLaw03RW said:

Yup, I've sat out there many times when in town for work. Good for them having security out there, but that can't be good for business...whatever is left of it anyway.
Major crackdowns needed around the country. Restore order. Shouldn't have to avoid outdoor cafe places.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
FaceMask
nortex97 said:

FaceMask said:

nortex97 said:

I apologize, you are correct. I saw some more headlines and while the rioters weren't as ugly in general as the folks in Portland, at least even in the liberal cesspool that is Austin the police/state troopers seemed to do a good job last night;

https://www.redstate.com/shipwreckedcrew/2020/08/02/overnight-riot-austin-edition-texas-police-dont-even-wait-for-the-sun-to-go-down/

Sorry for the derail/mistake.

Well considering my beloved old, hippie Austin known for its quirkiness is gone and become full on communist with the City Council and Mayor, you're right on bud.
will25u
will25u
aggiehawg
AG
will25u said:

Trespassing, aggravated assault at a minimum. Anyone in possession of a green laser, much less using it to inflict physical injury upon another should be arrested. Had that woman had a gun, could have been a justified shoot in many states.
UTExan
I am glad you said that, Hawg. My state legislator calls self defense "murder".
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
FrioAg 00
AG
Police are saving the protestors if they are indeed moving into the burbs

I just don't see how there mobs are going to do well in the burbs. Even in Oregon about 45% of homes have guns.

If you cluster up into a typical mob, you're a hell of a lot easier to shoot. And it feels fairly confident to Make the case you were a threat to one's life.
beerad12man
AG
This s*** better never happen in my neighborhood.
Post removed:
by user
aggiehawg
AG
Not exactly sure how you meant the word, "funny"??????
IndividualFreedom
Ok, this lady on the porch video really gets to me. It is one thing for the enemy of this nation to riot in the streets, but you take this to the private residence and that is crossing the line in the sand.

The lasers/laser pointers........... these are ending the vision or dramatically impairing the vision of individuals that fall victim. As of this moment, I consider those type of laser gadgets to be weapons that cause major bodily harm. It is time for live rounds.
will25u

ProgN
will25u said:

These *******s need a bullet to the head.
NavyAg95
AG
I though this was all because the Feds were mean? My friend from Facebook told me so.
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

Show up in that neighborhood again, I suspect it might happen
CanyonAg77
AG
NavyAg95 said:

I though this was all because the Feds were mean? My friend from Facebook told me so.
Do we have the same idiot friend on Facebook? The one that insists police are attacking peaceful protestors?

Actually, mine is a relative, or they would have been off the list months ago.
ProgN
CanyonAg77 said:

Quote:

Any ******* I caught spray painting my house with "a nazi lives here" would definitely get a round between his/her/zhe's eyes.
titan
S

Quote:

After #antifa were dispersed by police following the attack on the East Precinct, they tried to blind a woman at her home with lasers and attacked her.

Antifa have gone into residential parts of the city after moving on from attacking federal courthouse.
Sounds like have passed the point where need to just start being shot by troops.
chimpanzee
Failed state.
CanyonAg77
AG
Prognightmare said:

CanyonAg77 said:

Quote:

Any ******* I caught spray painting my house with "a nazi lives here" would definitely get a round between his/her/zhe's eyes.
Funny thing, she apparently was wearing a swastika arm band. So maybe she is a Banzai.

I would still defend her, were I her neighbor. She may be a disgusting person, but the mob must be opposed.
CanyonAg77
AG
Prognightmare said:

CanyonAg77 said:

Quote:

Funny thing, she apparently was wearing a swastika arm band. So maybe she is a Banzai. Nazi. Stupid autocorrect

I would still defend her, were I her neighbor. She may be a disgusting person, but the mob must be opposed.
JohnnyStatueNow
AG
Give some good ole boys from Texas the green light to go take care of this and we'd have them gone within a week. Just saying...
Olin's Illegitimate Son That He Doesn't Know About
nortex97
AG
This is not in any way a protest and the insurrection needs to be forcibly put down.
MostlyHarmless
AG
Vader Was Framed said:

This is pretty funny from All Gas No Brakes

Edit: cameo from Tucker
This is the first post you've made that I have found even remotely interesting. I didn't find if funny at all though. It did however reinforce some assumptions I've made about the rioters. The idiocy, intolerance, and violence on display in Portland is truly staggering. It was comforting to know that many of them won't be voting for Biden so that's a plus.
FrioAg 00
AG
Will there be a point when armed citizens fight back against these insurgents? If so, what triggers that?

The government should be damn embarrassed they let this thing go this far
titan
S
FrioAg 00 said:

Will there be a point when armed citizens fight back against these insurgents? If so, what triggers that?

The government should be damn embarrassed they let this thing go this far
In that city? Maybe not. Though Seattle to the north is showing hints too. But elsewhere--definitely -- You saw the preview of it in Austin and it would be true outside the totally communist toned city councils around the country.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.