**** Disney+ Official Thread ****

75,189 Views | 648 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by dave94
Fat Bib Fortuna
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If you have trouble falling asleep, put on the new Lady and the Tramp.
wangus12
AG
dave94 said:

TCTTS said:

Drives me nuts. I don't understand how Netflix nor Disney+ has a "Rewatch from the beginning" button. I know Netflix does on your current episode, but not for any of the others, but Disney+ doesn't have that option at all. HBO Go offers it and is the most complete app in that regard, IMO.

I thought I used a replay from start the other night on Disney, maybe I'm misremembering

There is a restart on mine in Roku. What's aggravating is forgetting to hit it and instead it starts in the credits
MookieBlaylock
AG
MuckRaker96 said:

Does it Star black dogs?
Madmarttigan
AG
MookieBlaylock said:

MuckRaker96 said:

Does it Star black dogs?
Careful you might trigger some old men and their Ariel issues.
TheEyeGuy
AG
tv1113 said:

MookieBlaylock said:

MuckRaker96 said:

Does it Star black dogs?
Careful you might trigger some old men and their Ariel issues.
After seeing the Little Mermaid Live, I hated most of it but I actually wish they had gotten the Moana chick to be Ariel. Would have been woke enough and she did a good job with the singing.
Owner of Texian Firearms:
Dealer in Firearms, Optics, Night Vision and other shooting accessories.
US importer/distributor of Rudolph Optics
Supporting bad financial decisions since 2015
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Looks like auto-play has been added? I hadn't paid attention to that but somebody mentioned it didn't do that. Just watched Golblum's first episode and it was going to autoplay the next one.
Saxsoon
AG
Through the prequels, rogue one, (watched solo on Netflix), a new hope and almost done with esb. This service is a damn dream come true. After spending a week at Disney and Galaxys edge and Mandalorian, my hype for Star Wars has never been higher.
Fighting Texas Aggie Class of 2012
Malachi Constant
AG
Having some audio sync issues using the Samsung TV App. Restart fixes it but it's a pain.

4K everything looks great.
Bruce Almighty
AG
I just introduced my 5 year old to the Gummi Bears. That may have been a mistake.
The Collective
AG
My Disney + now works, but I have to restart app between each episode. Annoying.
Claude!
Bruce Almighty said:

I just introduced my 5 year old to the Gummi Bears. That may have been a mistake.

Is your kid now bouncing here and there and everywhere?
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
My captions switch languages randomly.
AgfromHOU
AG
Blatant Disregard said:

Having some audio sync issues using the Samsung TV App. Restart fixes it but it's a pain.

4K everything looks great.

Same but on Apple TV 4K. When I play an episode sometimes it also plays the trailer for the episode (The Mandalorian), or for a movie. Watching Iron Man 3 in 4K and the picture is amazing. I wish that iTunes had 4K Marvel movies and that Toy Story 4 was already on it.
texasaggie04
AG
Couple things I see (or don't see), am I missing this?

1. I don't even find a place to see my viewing history. Does this exist and I can't find it?
2. When I finish a movie, it doesn't disappear from my watchlist. So I have to click it again and add it to my watchlist again (because when I click a title, it doesn't actually say it's been added) and then remove it again.

Anybody else experiencing this?
Plus obviously there's still no "continue watching" feature, which boggles my mind.
texasaggie04
AG
third coast.. said:

When I have clicked play on a title I previously stopped watching, it tool me tight back to where I had left off.

Oh, I just meant "continue watching" like Netflix has. Instead of having to dig through to find the episode, it just tells you on the homepage where to start. Especially with something like the Simpsons.

Another request I would have (if I could do anything) would be for the movies to appear in the optimal order. When I'm sorting Marvel movies, would love it to be listed in release order.

EDIT: Or, alternatively, give me the option to create a playlist.
TCTTS
AG
Was really hoping for multiple orders of Marvel and Star Wars movies as well. Would love a release date order and then a chronological order in terms of order of events. But yeah, if not either, the ability to create playlists for both franchises would be awesome.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
A ton of "little things" and kinks mentioned above that I hope they resolve soon. (Doesn't show movies as selected in your watch list, continue watching menu, subtitles change languages, etc)

I can forgive most of these and I assume we are essentially the world's beta testers.
The Collective
AG
One thing that would be cool is if they would create a holiday category where you quickly find holiday movies / episodes that are around the holidays. Example, I was searching for Simpsons set around Christmas, it'd be nice to have all of those in one category.
Sex Panther
AG
CJS4715 said:

One thing that would be cool is if they would create a holiday category where you quickly find holiday movies / episodes that are around the holidays. Example, I was searching for Simpsons set around Christmas, it'd be nice to have all of those in one category.

I've always wished they would do this. Like show all the Office Christmas episodes. Or Hulu to feature all the Home Improvement Halloween episodes (they're amazing for those of you who don't remember)

Pretty sure they'll put the Treehouse of Horror eps like that though
The Collective
AG
I haven't watched Home Improvement in years, but I do remember loving the Halloween ones.
Sex Panther
AG
Home Improvement is still absolutely hilarious. It holds up so well. Such a great, great show.
TCTTS
AG
Best sitcom neighbor of all time...

investorAg83
AG
TCTTS said:

He and Feeny have to be 1a and 1b.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Flanders deserves a mention.
Bruce Almighty
AG
TCTTS said:

Kramer is #1
TCTTS
AG
You're right. But he's a main cast member. I was thinking more along the lines of a side character/neighbor who only shows up every so often.
Flashdiaz
AG
over the years, there have been some small differences between original Simpson's episodes and those shown in syndication.

I was curious which Disney+ would put up and it looks like they're going with the originals.

example:
Homer works for Hank Scorpio in S8 E2.
Homer is looking for sugar for his coffee and finds Hank's Lair.
Homer: "do you have sugar"
Hank: "yes" then he gets handfuls of sugar out of his pockets and puts it in Homer's coffee "sorry its not in packets"

**syndication version ends here**

Hank: "do you want creamer?"
Homer: "um..... no"
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Imagineering Story is fantastic.

If you're any kind of Disney parks nerd, it's about the best kind of documentary you could ever hope to watch.

Got a little choked up at the end of Ep 1.
Ag_07
AG
I finally did some exploring/watching this weekend

My favorite thing is the old school live action movies they have up.

I watched the 1950 version of Treasure Island and White Fang this weekend. Next up is the Swiss Family Robinson and Bedknobs and Broomsticks.

Kinda disappointed they don't have The Boatniks available.
Sex Panther
AG
Flashdiaz said:

over the years, there have been some small differences between original Simpson's episodes and those shown in syndication.

I was curious which Disney+ would put up and it looks like they're going with the originals.

example:
Homer works for Hank Scorpio in S8 E2.
Homer is looking for sugar for his coffee and finds Hank's Lair.
Homer: "do you have sugar"
Hank: "yes" then he gets handfuls of sugar out of his pockets and puts it in Homer's coffee "sorry its not in packets"

**syndication version ends here**

Hank: "do you want creamer?"
Homer: "um..... no"

That's really strange
COOL LASER FALCON
I think pretty much all syndicated episodes are usually 1-2 minutes shorter than the original run. They just cram in a little extra commercial time.
Saxsoon
AG
The Rock is producing a series similar to the imagineering story but it focuses on specific Disney parks rides. Between that and imagineering story I am so happy
Fighting Texas Aggie Class of 2012

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.