**** Disney+ Official Thread ****

74,940 Views | 648 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by dave94
Teddy Perkins
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

So how's it looking now? Has it improved?
Looks to be working for me now.
BenFiasco14
AG
Probably answered ITT, but how many users can watch at once?
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
twilly
AG
never mind

Parody account

The Collective
AG
Parody, sure, but that account is killing it. Very funny stuff.
Post removed:
by user
Teddy Perkins
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

Four.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Andy probably abused some of those stuffed toys...
tk for tu juan
BenFiasco14 said:

Won't even let me subscribe on the desktop site. Won't process my payment. Yes I double checked.

The payment will not process until Nov 19th when the one-week trial ends, at least that is what my email receipt said when I signed up
Belton Ag
AG
Teddy Perkins said:

BenFiasco14 said:

Four.
What if I've got more than four people in the room?
Teddy Perkins
AG
BenFiasco14
AG
tk for tu juan said:

BenFiasco14 said:

Won't even let me subscribe on the desktop site. Won't process my payment. Yes I double checked.

The payment will not process until Nov 19th when the one-week trial ends, at least that is what my email receipt said when I signed up
That's not what I meant, I meant it just wouldn't go through with taking my payment information to begin the free trial. It eventually worked. It was telling me that it couldn't process my payment. I went around lunch so it was probably just overloaded.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Belton Ag
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

tk for tu juan said:

BenFiasco14 said:

That's not what I meant, I meant it just wouldn't go through with taking my payment information to begin the free trial. It eventually worked. It was telling me that it couldn't process my payment. I went around lunch so it was probably just overloaded.
Post your CC number and let us see of we can set you up.
Carlo4
AG
Disney staff this morning...
Saxsoon
AG
I am getting an error code 83 on my iphone and ipad which are supposed to be for Linux based devices. WTF
Fighting Texas Aggie Class of 2012
Flashdiaz
AG
Bob Iger in the server room:

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Disney+ engineers at 6 AM:

wangus12
AG
So just for the hell of it was browsing the catalog.

I guess a lot of the stuff Disney has is still on contract with other streaming services. I know someone mentioned the Mighty Ducks and I thing #2/3 are both on Hulu currently. I think we'll see over the next 1-2 years Disney will get all of their own stuff back and this thing is gonna be ridiculously huge.

Downside I guess is that the MCU will never be complete without the Spiderman films and Incredible Hulk (not that any cares about TIH)
investorAg83
AG
Signed up free for a year because our family already has unlimited data through our Verizon plan.

From signup to streaming in literally 2 minutes. Works fine for me.
Saxsoon
AG
figured out the mystery. Disney+ doesn't like Disney WiFi. We are currently at wdw. Sister was using her own unlimited data plan. The moment we disconnected from the WiFi the error code was gone
Fighting Texas Aggie Class of 2012
wangus12
AG
Gotta stop their own staff from watching stuff at work lol
tysker
AG
I think there's going to be a lot of quirky, hidden stuff for fans and families.
Clicking through and went to Avatar. In the Extras they have an option to listen to the theatrical release audio where 'questionable' language has not been removed. I dont recall language during the movie but I guess the primary audio option is going to be made more family friendly. Also for Zootopia (my toddler was screaming for it for some reason) has deleted scenes and a little Zootopia as told by emoji movie.
exitone
AG

Kevin Feige Says You'll Need Disney+ To Understand Future Marvel Films
https://birthmoviesdeath.com/2019/11/08/kevin-feige-says-youll-need-disney-to-understand-future-marvel-films

So we all pretty much assumed this would be the case, but is it really smart to actually go on record as saying this. This seems like one of those things that should be left unsaid, and we all know its the case, but never say out loud. I would think this just opens the door for people to start to complain about how Disney is going to ruin the MCU by forcing people into a money grab by signing up for Disney+.

To be clear, I dont have a problem with this and actually love it. This helps build the world that I can watch all year around, sprinkling in kick a$$ theatrical releases a few times a year. Probably one of those things just better left unsaid though...
TCTTS
AG
exitone said:

Kevin Feige Says You'll Need Disney+ To Understand Future Marvel Films
https://birthmoviesdeath.com/2019/11/08/kevin-feige-says-youll-need-disney-to-understand-future-marvel-films

So we all pretty much assumed this would be the case, but is it really smart to actually go on record as saying this. This seems like one of those things that should be left unsaid, and we all know its the case, but never say out loud. I would think this just opens the door for people to start to complain about how Disney is going to ruin the MCU by forcing people into a money grab by signing up for Disney+.

To be clear, I dont have a problem with this and actually love it. This helps build the world that I can watch all year around, sprinkling in kick a$$ theatrical releases a few times a year. Probably one of those things just better left unsaid though...

But up until now, over the past decade, how is that any different than "forcing" people to pay for movie tickets to stay up to date on the MCU?
Bobby Jimbo
AG
Belton Ag said:

Teddy Perkins said:

BenFiasco14 said:

Four.
What if I've got more than four people in the room?
Ferg
If you get the bundle then 2 Disney+/2 ESPN+/1Hulu. I got the bundle, and already had ESPN+. Have to use the same email, so they know to send an offsetting credit so I don't pay for ESPN+ twice. Also when you get the bundle, watch for the email from Disney. There is a link to activate hulu if you weren't already on Hulu, but the other 2 services you just log in.
AgLiving06
How do you get the app on Apple TV?

Normally the links show up, but not seeing one for Disney+
TCTTS
AG
Apps app > Search > type "Disney" and it'll show up.
AgLiving06
I have an original AppleTV. I'm not seeing an apps option?
The Collective
AG
AgLiving06 said:

I have an original AppleTV.

I checked twice to see if this was posted by Redstone
TCTTS
AG
Oh, wow. Then I'm 99% sure you can't get it. They introduced an Apps app in later iterations that allowed third party apps to be downloaded. I'm assuming you have no other third-party apps, right? Just the standard Apple apps that came with the platform?
bonfarr
AG
CJS4715 said:

Parody, sure, but that account is killing it. Very funny stuff.

My favorite

TCTTS
AG
An original Apple TV is 12 years old. You haven't upgraded in 12 years?
AgLiving06
TCTTS said:

Oh, wow. Then I'm 99% sure you can't get it. They introduced an Apps app in later iterations that allowed third party apps to be downloaded. I'm assuming you have no other third-party apps, right? Just the standard Apple apps that came with the platform?

That's the weird thing.

I have a ton of apps up to and including Amazon Prime, etc. I even have the intro of Apple tv+.

I show three Disney apps, but Disney+ didn't show up.
Azariah
AG
Are people having problems? I got it loaded on my Xbox from the Dutch Xbox site late last night, and then watched the Mandalorian at 1:30 CST. I've watched several things today with no glitches.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.