*****Marvels Agents of SHIELD - Season 2*****

87,883 Views | 746 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by TajMaballer
dcaggie04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
The one thing that confused me is how did Mockingbird end up on a Quinjet with fake May without realizing it when real May was on another jet with everyone else? Shouldn't she have realized something was up, especially with real May on comms on the other jet?

Did I miss something?
Fake May came to Bobbi and said they were going to go ahead of the rest of the group to scout out the spot. So Bobbi wouldn't have know real May was on one of the other Jets that left later and Fake May probably turned off the comms to the Quinjet they were in.
redline248
AG
Why did no one else on the shield base go "Hey, why is that jet taking off?"
israeliag
AG
quote:
I'm still not sure I trust Raina... But that character might actually care more about peace and protecting her new family than manipulating the group for power. All her precious machinations were to find a sense of home and family apart from humanity. She never really dicked with humanity just for the hell of it.
I'm thinking Raina will be key in informing Coulsen of what really went down, supposing she saw that Jaiying would instigate the war. She could have told Gordon this too, and he thinking that she was merely trying to take over took told on her to Jaiying.
texasaggie04
AG
quote:
I'm surprised that Gonzalez didn't have a bug on him...

This.

quote:

And this.

And even more, why did Bobbi just get off the plane?! How about radio back to HQ. Or get in the pilot seat and take off and fly somewhere else!
TexasAggie_02
AG
quote:
quote:
I'm surprised that Gonzalez didn't have a bug on him...

This.

quote:

And this.

And even more, why did Bobbi just get off the plane?! How about radio back to HQ. Or get in the pilot seat and take off and fly somewhere else!

They were setting up for the Hunter/bobbi spin off show that is not happening now. Since the season finale is already set, it will be interesting to see what happens to bobbi/Hunter next season
Aggie_Journalist
AG
quote:
quote:
The one thing that confused me is how did Mockingbird end up on a Quinjet with fake May without realizing it when real May was on another jet with everyone else? Shouldn't she have realized something was up, especially with real May on comms on the other jet?

Did I miss something?
Fake May came to Bobbi and said they were going to go ahead of the rest of the group to scout out the spot. So Bobbi wouldn't have know real May was on one of the other Jets that left later and Fake May probably turned off the comms to the Quinjet they were in.

Ah. Thanks!
TexasAggie_02
AG
quote:
Do I need to put this show on hold until I see ultron?
http://www.forbes.com/sites/merrillbarr/2015/05/11/agents-of-shield-season-finale/

quote:
forget what happened in Age of Ultron, Winter Solder and every Marvel film that's proceeded Tuesday night because none of it matters. S.H.I.E.L.D.does a most excellent job of standing on its own two feet in a way we've never seen it do before. Come the final frame, all anyone Marvel fan or otherwise will be asking is when season three begins. The note the show leaves viewers on is one that will make them realize, perhaps for the first time, that the journey of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is not only worth it now, but perhaps always has been.
Saxsoon
AG
Damn, they said it was better than Daredevil
R0GUE
AG
Whoa! I can't wait now.
jabberwalkie09
AG
Based on that article, the finale is going to be one DAMN fine episode. I don't want to buy into the hype completely, but I'm looking forward to it.
jabberwalkie09
AG
Here is an article on why the Morse and Hunter spinoff isn't happening, at least right now.

It is basically summed up in the first paragraph:

quote:
ABC entertainment president Paul Lee ultimately decided not to move forward with the network's planned Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. spinoff because new additions to S.H.I.E.L.D.'s second seasonwho would have been the spinoff's focushave arguably helped the Marvel series hit its "creative stride."
Saxsoon
AG
I agree with that statement
jabberwalkie09
AG
Well.... Jiaying has been hiding some the most interesting aspect of her ability.....
Ganondorf
AG
quote:
Well.... Jiaying has been hiding some the most interesting aspect of her ability.....

bedofbrass33
AG
quote:
quote:

Epic username is epic.

Wonder if Raina saw that last bit coming.
jabberwalkie09
AG
quote:
Wonder if Raina saw that last bit coming.
I'm kind of thinking so..... Put me down for being wrong about Raina in the end....
Ganondorf
AG
Raina probably saw something close to that, she did say that she'd never see Sky again.
Ganondorf
AG
Are the inhumans going to be the enemy for the next 4 years until the movie? Starting to look that way.
jabberwalkie09
AG
quote:
Are the inhumans going to be the enemy for the next 4 years until the movie? Starting to look that way.
They'll have to deal with Civil War next year at some point. I'd imagine that the Inhumans in the show will factor into that.
jabberwalkie09
AG
"Oh... And there goes the feeling in my legs."
bedofbrass33
AG
Cal's strength formula was a little underwhelming. Didn't quite reach Capt America levels. Guess the science kit wasn't very potent without the Vita-Rays.
jabberwalkie09
AG
quote:
Cal's strength formula was a little underwhelming. Didn't quite reach Capt America levels. Guess the science kit wasn't very potent without the Vita-Rays.
He's still had some of the best lines of the night though. Him sitting on the Quinjet singing to himeself at the start of the episode was pretty good.
Ganondorf
AG
According to Black Widow, the Quinjet in stealth mode isn't detectable. Why was Coulson flying to the carrier without stealth mode?
dcaggie04
AG
You think a SHIELD carrier wouldn't be able to track their own jets even in stealth mode?
bedofbrass33
AG
quote:
quote:
He's still had some of the best lines of the night though. Him sitting on the Quinjet singing to himeself at the start of the episode was pretty good.
Haha, truth. He's more fun when he's happy-crazy.
dcaggie04
AG
Science, biatch.
bedofbrass33
AG
quote:
According to Black Widow, the Quinjet in stealth mode isn't detectable. Why was Coulson flying to the carrier without stealth mode?
Do all Quinjets have stealth tech? I feel like that would be really expensive to outfit every jet with it. I thought that only the one had stealth.
Ganondorf
AG
quote:
You think a SHIELD carrier wouldn't be able to track their own jets even in stealth mode?

The helicarrier couldn't track Hulk in a quinjet.
Ganondorf
AG
quote:
quote:
Do all Quinjets have stealth tech? I feel like that would be really expensive to outfit every jet with it. I thought that only the one had stealth.

Possibly not all but there's been a few different ones.
jabberwalkie09
AG
quote:
quote:

The helicarrier couldn't track Hulk in a quinjet.
The old helicarrier, and Tony's (new) Quinjet.... yeah no generational difference in technology there....
bedofbrass33
Ganondorf
AG
It'll be a magical place.
dcaggie04
Ganondorf
AG
Gemma?
bedofbrass33
AG
quote:
Gemma?
Volun-told prospect #1 for Skye's powered team.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.