*****Marvels Agents of SHIELD - Season 2*****

87,925 Views | 746 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by TajMaballer
swimmerbabe11
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm very excited about Daisy.

Her dad did an excellent job of acting.

When Fitz said to split up I was so mad. That's always the nail in the coffin for somebody.
Glad that Mack lived though.

Right before he died, I said that I would love a Deathlock/Mack/Trip episode.
israeliag
AG
quote:
This show needs more Patton Oswalt, for sure. Also more Tripp... also less Bobbi and the British dude (their individually nice, but their love crap is too soap opera-y).
Welp.
Saxsoon
AG
I was shocked how much Bobbi was in this show, even more so than Fitz/Simmons. Great actress and was a great addition to the show
bearamedic99
AG
Are all spoilers "go" now? I have not seen warnings about episodes that have already happened (though I just saw the last episode tonight).
bearamedic99
AG
I don't believe I saw any reactions to Daisy's treatment of Ward. Nicely done, I thought.
Red Five
AG
quote:
I don't believe I saw any reactions to Daisy's treatment of Ward. Nicely done, I thought.
I was actually legitimately shocked that she shot him. Then I was like, "Wait a minute, Ward is a psychopath. Ok that makes sense."
jabberwalkie09
AG
quote:
quote:
I was actually legitimately shocked that she shot him. Then I was like, "Wait a minute, Ward is a psychopath. Ok that makes sense."
I was surprised she shot him three or four times. Even more surprised that Ward had planned ahead and worn body armor.
TexasAggie_02
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
I was surprised she shot him three or four times. Even more surprised that Ward had planned ahead and worn body armor.

Ward was bleeding through his shirt
jabberwalkie09
AG
Yeah I know, the armor caught some of the rounds but not all of them. I guess Ward will get his own mercenary business now that agent 33 helped him get out of there.
MooreTrucker
AG
Is that Agent 33 the same woman that Whitehall was doing his "treatment" on when we first saw him?
TexasAggie_02
AG
quote:
Is that Agent 33 the same woman that Whitehall was doing his "treatment" on when we first saw him?

I believe so.
Ganondorf
AG
Yes, it's the same woman. She's just wearing the face changer thing that was fused to her when May electrocuted her.
91_Aggie
AG
quote:
Yes, it's the same woman. She's just wearing the face changer thing that was fused to her when May electrocuted her.

Is the Actress portraying her in the show Ming Na with makeup to make it appear she's missing part of her face, or the original actress with make-up to make her look like Ming Ma?
redline248
AG
I'm pretty sure it's Ming Na
TexasAggie_02
AG
quote:
quote:

Is the Actress portraying her in the show Ming Na with makeup to make it appear she's missing part of her face, or the original actress with make-up to make her look like Ming Ma?
budgets cuts.

Exec: This damn cloaking all the time is costing us a fortune, we need to cut corners.

Writer: We could get rid of Agent 33 and have Ming play her with a big ass scar to differentiate. And we can add more screen time for Patton Oswalt, he practically works for nothing.

Exec: Brilliant!, run with it.
bearamedic99
AG
I'll pay to be in the background. Pick me!
jackie childs
finally caught up on the series. what a great episode (other than tripp).
BigTimeAlum
AG
Edward James Olmos is joining the show. Any nerds want to try predicting the character?

http://www.denofgeek.us/tv/agents-of-shield/242571/edward-james-olmos-coming-to-marvels-agents-of-shield

"Edward James Olmos brings an amazing gravitas to any role he inhabits, something we knew we needed for Robert Gonzales," said Executive Producer and Marvel's Head of Marvel Television, Jeph Loeb, in a series of similarly unhelpful quotes. "When Olmos first appears on our series, everyone will have to take notice--including our favorite Agents."
jabberwalkie09
AG
Awesome, but every time I think I Olmos I think of this.....

Well and Blade Runner too I guess.
91_Aggie
AG
quote:
Awesome, but every time I think I Olmos I think of this.....

Well and Blade Runner too I guess.
All I think of is Miami Vice.
Dro07
AG
I think of American Me but I am old school doe
redline248
AG
Another new character.

http://marvel.com/news/tv/24049/marvels_agents_of_shield_adds_luke_mitchell
jabberwalkie09
AG
Sounds like the premiere will have a good few things going on....

http://comicbook.com/2015/02/13/marvels-agents-of-s-h-i-e-l-d-midseason-premiere-synopsis-releas/
Saxsoon
AG
Palicki was promoted to series regular

jabberwalkie09
AG
Just a heads up, this returns tomorrow.
Pro Ag
AG
I am 5 episodes behind on Agent Carter. For those that kept up, will I spoil anything meaningful in AoS by being behind on that mini-series?
R0GUE
AG
Nah, I think you'll be good.
PlayToWin2000
AG
You shouldn't spoil anything from "Agent Carter" by watching AoS.
jabberwalkie09
AG
I can't think of anything that has happened this season on AoS that could be directly related to Agent Carter, so I think you will be fine like the others have said.
AliasMan02
AG
Any references will be in passing. I strongly suspect that we'll see Leviathan in AoU and in AoS, but each should provide enough context that you won't need to have seen Agent Carter.
Dro07
AG
Agent Carter is just a mini series?
Dro07
AG
quote:
Palicki was promoted to series regular

Texas forever
jabberwalkie09
AG
quote:
Agent Carter is just a mini series?
It was originally just the limited order. The idea of it having a season two wasn't being kicked around until it actually aired.
Red Five
AG
Agent Carter was great, but I'm glad we are getting Agents back this week. I'm looking forward to seeing Daisy learn about her new powers and seeing some more inhumans getting in the mix.
TajMaballer
AG
It's weird calling Skye, Daisy. Still not used to it.

But I agree, definitely excited for it to come back! We are about to enter a crazy run for Marvel And I couldn't be happier!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.