*****Marvels Agents of SHIELD - Season 2*****

87,630 Views | 746 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by TajMaballer
Red Five
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
They actually said its a blueprint of a city, not a map to a city. Also I can't imagine it would be Wakanda, as there would be no reason for a blue skinned Alien to have a connection there.
JonLobb
I suspect I need to watch Guardians of the Galaxy again and see if there were any clues there that were missed.

I have a hard time buying that Shield having a half blown up Kree lying around their office doesn't in some way connect back to Guardians.
TexasAggie_02
AG
quote:
I suspect I need to watch Guardians of the Galaxy again and see if there were any clues there that were missed.

I have a hard time buying that Shield having a half blown up Kree lying around their office doesn't in some way connect back to Guardians.
during one of coulson's flashbacks while in the machine, the scientist said that body was older than the pyramids. so, either he was really old and died recently (when we had the capacity to preserve it), or it had been frozen in the Himalaya's (or some other icy place) for a long time.
Aggie_Journalist
AG
Didn't we catch a glimpse of the dead kree in episode 1 when Peggy picked up the obelisk from the Nazis? Maybe not, but I thought we might have.
Saxsoon
AG
Yes I believe we did
Sex Panther
AG
nm
Nonregdrummer09
AG
I agree this all seems to be pointing to Inhumans pretty clearly, unless that's just what they want us to think, but it's possible the twins in Age of Ultron are also Inhuman (they mentioned Baron Von Strucker in the episode briefly) so maybe by the time this season that's where this is all playing out to.
Nonregdrummer09
AG
Something I just kind of realized is that the original Inhumans storyline (from Fantastic Four) had the city located in the Himalayas, and in the show they said Skye was found as a baby in China, which would be certainly close to there. My guess is at some point this season they find the location of the city, but it's gone.
israeliag
AG
quote:
I agree this all seems to be pointing to Inhumans pretty clearly, unless that's just what they want us to think, but it's possible the twins in Age of Ultron are also Inhuman (they mentioned Baron Von Strucker in the episode briefly) so maybe by the time this season that's where this is all playing out to.
So Von Strucker is who Ward said was oversees, and who we saw in the closingn credits of Cap 2
tamusc
AG
quote:
quote:
So Von Strucker is who Ward said was oversees, and who we saw in the closingn credits of Cap 2

Correct
israeliag
Nonregdrummer09
AG
Oh btw, how great is the guy playing Whitehall? He is so good as the big bad this season. (Bill Paxton was good in Season 1 as well once his character got established.)
israeliag
AG
the bad guys have been good, but to me the best is evil Ward.
JonLobb
quote:
the bad guys have been good, but to me the best is evil Ward.
evil Ward is awesome, one of the best bad guys on tv for sure
lne2011
AG
Best epsidoe yet, IMO.
R0GUE
AG
Evil Ward. He crazy!
redline248
AG
So, the news report said murder-suicide. Um, what about the Senator's guards that Ward (most likely) killed? Think Ward dragged the bodies to the house and burned them too?
TexasAggie_02
AG
this show is light years ahead of where it started in season 1. so glad i stuck with it.
R0GUE
AG
quote:
So, the news report said murder-suicide. Um, what about the Senator's guards that Ward (most likely) killed? Think Ward dragged the bodies to the house and burned them too?
Possibly, or maybe he was able to kill just Christian and mom and pop while the guards were out trying to track them down. Your scenario makes Ward seem even more evil, but its odd they wouldn't have mentioned that on the tv-cast.
TexasAggie_02
AG
quote:
quote:
Possibly, or maybe he was able to kill just Christian and mom and pop while the guards were out trying to track them down. Your scenario makes Ward seem even more evil, but its odd they wouldn't have mentioned that on the tv-cast.
he knocked out the security detail before taking his brother. either he let them go (and they are staying silent about their failure to protect the senator), or he killed them too.

Wouldn't the guards have to be a private security detail? I didn't think that a Senator warranted secret service protection. If they are a private detail, then of course they would keep their mouth shut, losing a client is bad for business.
R0GUE
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
he knocked out the security detail before taking his brother. either he let them go (and they are staying silent about their failure to protect the senator), or he killed them too.

Wouldn't the guards have to be a private security detail? I didn't think that a Senator warranted secret service protection. If they are a private detail, then of course they would keep their mouth shut, losing a client is bad for business.

He'd probably get secret service considering his wanted brother was at large I would think.
redline248
AG
I think they are dead, and the show overlooked that if they were found it would bring suspicion on the murder/suicide theory. No big deal.

Coulson will probably know better.
BigTimeAlum
AG
The Parents and Senator himself would be the headline (which is all we basically saw). Dead security detail would be a footnote. If you want to nitpick, it would still all be very believable. If the Senator was planning a murder suicide, he would absolutely have to get rid of his security detail first to perform the murders. It would be easily assumed that he just off'd them himself prior to killing his parents.
BigTimeAlum
AG
And yes, great episode!
CGSC Lobotomy
quote:

Didn't Senator Ward talk about how Agent Ward manipulates people into believing his lies?

Is it possible that Ward "convinced" his brother to kill his parents then himself? If that's the case, the guards wouldn't need to be touched.
redline248
AG
Let's also not forget that the Senator was on the phone with whom I assume was a mistress. Ward attacked them mid-call, so...
Dro07
AG
So we know what happened to Skyes mom and why her pops went BSC.

I figured the guards were dead in the fire killed by the senator or ward threw them down the well that they uncovered.
Sex Panther
AG
I keep hoping for Kyle Maclachlan to ask for a "damn fine cup of cofee"
redline248
AG
Do we still think the Diviner reacts to Inhumans and that city is an Inhuman city? Will the temple it opens contain the terrigen mists?

The "blue skinned angels" from the legend are Kree, right?

In the greater MCU, the humans on Earth (Coulson, Fury, Stark, etc) have no knowledge of the Kree, yet, correct?
Sex Panther
AG
quote:
In the greater MCU, the humans on Earth (Coulson, Fury, Stark, etc) have no knowledge of the Kree, yet, correct?

I'd guess Fury knows just about everything.
redline248
AG
Why would he, when he didn't know about the aliens that attacked in Avengers? Doubt Thor had a chance to talk about them. I suppose it's possible depending on how much time passed b/w Thor 2 and Cap 2.
Sex Panther
AG
quote:
Why would he, when he didn't know about the aliens that attacked in Avengers? Doubt Thor had a chance to talk about them. I suppose it's possible depending on how much time passed b/w Thor 2 and Cap 2.

You're losing me... What do you mean he didn't know about the aliens that attacked in Avengers? Why would anybody know about them?

We've seen a deceased Kree, (safe assumption) body in a SHIELD lab. So why wouldn't Fury know about that?

Or am I not remembering correctly what or where the Kree body was being held?
redline248
AG
I meant he doesn't know what it is, other than an alien.
Sex Panther
AG
quote:
I meant he doesn't know what it is, other than an alien.

I'd assume not... But I thought you meant he didn't know anything about it.
redline248
AG
Yeah, I should have been clear. Although, I assumed you were smarter than that.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.