*****Marvels Agents of SHIELD*****

74,035 Views | 769 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Trident 88
redline248
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Oh yeah, good that they finally are arcing things together.
Gradin
AG
I really enjoyed the episode. Even though I predicted what was mostly going to happen in it except for the last 10 minutes, I liked it because of the action and use of superpowered people. I really liked having J. August Richards/Mike Peterson back. I do hope he is not actually dead considering he died so abruptly after getting his son back and right after sort of betraying the team too. I did not see them choosing Coulson.
Ganondorf
AG
I don't think he's dead, maybe depowered.

I liked the show overall.
jabberwalkie09
AG
Just finished watching on Hulu, best episode of the series to date IMO.
PooDoo
AG
I thought it was absurd that he didn't tell Coulson they wanted him. Coulson would've gone along with it to save the kid.
jabberwalkie09
AG
Was that the fall finale?
Gradin
AG
quote:
I thought it was absurd that he didn't tell Coulson they wanted him. Coulson would've gone along with it to save the kid.

I kinda agree except he worried maybe for the chance that he declines the true exchange, then he loses his son.
Ganondorf
AG
quote:
Was that the fall finale?

Yes, show will be back in January.
texasaggie04
AG
I liked the episode a lot. Didn't realize it's done for the season though, too bad. Will be nice to finally see what the deal is with Coulson.

A lot more talk in this episode about the cellist too. Not sure if that's just random backstory of if it is supposed to be somebody in particular.
texasaggie04
AG
Sorry to post again, two more things.

Ward apparently got shot at the end, but I'm just assuming he's fine. Kinda got glanced over there.

According to this random website I just poked around, they aired a trailer for the second half of the season after the episode which has spoilers. I haven't seen it, so oh well.
BillOnCapitolHill
Just got caught up.

So an 8 episode season or something? Weird.
Saxsoon
AG
It was 10 for the half season. Comes back in Jan.
Saxsoon
AG
It was 10 for the half season. Comes back in Jan.
Stupe
S
quote:
Ward apparently got shot at the end, but I'm just assuming he's fine. Kinda got glanced over there.

They showed a preview for Jan and he was fired up to find Coulson.
Ganondorf
AG
Show is back and it was a good one IMO. Some standard 'why would shield do that?' stuff but advanced the story at least.
jabberwalkie09
AG
Last night's episode was pretty good.
KidDoc
AG
Excellent episode lots of character development.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Hotard06
AG
Agree, glad they didn't keep dragging the Coulson mystery out longer, that was just getting annoying.

Looks like we'll finally get to find about about sky's mom next week as well.
Sea Pony 07
AG
Not sure I feel the idea of Skye as an 084. Liked most everything else about the episode (CPR fail, but at least they used an aed).
Stupe
S
So he's actually him and they just restored his brain?
Stupe
S
I just got caught with the first two of 2014.

The two best in my opinion.
MSCAg
AG
Just catching up.

That brain re-building machine was crazy.
BigTimeAlum
AG
Yeah, I'm pretty confused by the whole "will to live" thing. You'd think 1)the person wouldn't be in a state of mind to make that decision at that point, and 2) They'd be damn glad to be alive later on.

Not sure what the big issue is with what occurred. Plus, the chick with the xray vision said "something was different". There is still more to this story. I'm thinking LMD with Coulson's brain or something.
redline248
AG
So how long before the clairvoyant gets gravity guy out of his box and recruits Donnie ice box to the team? Already has 2 previous villains in the fold (three if we count Mike the super soldier).
Saxsoon
AG
So ice guy is actually a Marvel villain/hero. Nice little add ins from the Marvel Universe.
Martian Aggie
Yep Blizzard is an old Iron Man villain and a member of the kind of heroic Thunderbolts team. In fact the two comic villains that they have introduced into the show were both associated with the Thunderbolts. One was a villain of the Thunderbolts (Gravitron) and one was a member (Blizzard).
jabberwalkie09
AG
This show has come out swinging with these last couple of episodes. This weeks was pretty fantastic IMO.
Stupe
S
I agree. I watched the most recent two back to back and they have really stepped up the story lines and characters.

Ward and Skye looking at the Wall of Honor at the beginning and then his reaction at the end made me think that Ward knew who/what she was and possibly one of her protectors. However, he was totally against her being on the team and didn't trust her from the get go.
Saxsoon
AG
He has to be WAY to young to have been one of her protectors. But he did probably know the truth.
redline248
AG
I'd be surprised if Ward knew when Coulson didn't. I think it was more about being happy for her that she feels like she belongs
Stupe
S
They never said how long they protected her. It could have been passed from agent to agent.
jabberwalkie09
AG
[wuote]I'd be surprised if Ward knew when Coulson didn't. I think it was more about being happy for her that she feels like she belongs

This. Ward is good, but I don't think he is that good.

[This message has been edited by jabberwalkie09 (edited 1/17/2014 1:53p).]
Aggie_Journalist
AG
I'd be shocked if Ward knew anything.
R0GUE
AG
What's the rule on spoilers involving future guest stars on the show? Anyone care?
redline248
AG
I think if you want to be safe put a link and a warning and let people find out if they want to.

Personally, a guest appearance isn't really a spoiler...if you were to say this actor or character and not any plot points

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.