*****Marvels Agents of SHIELD*****

74,026 Views | 769 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Trident 88
jabberwalkie09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Not marvel, but I think it fits.

[This message has been edited by jabberwalkie09 (edited 4/8/2014 7:04p).]
Ambres
AG
Sooo the signal is the Marvel version of Order 66.. and now Hydra is conducting a Shield purge.. makes sense.

Still don't think that Vicky Hand is Hydra.
wangus12
AG
I really don't like Hand. She's a ****
wangus12
AG
I really think the show is starting to gain some real traction. Great episode in my book. I really like what Marvel has created with the Cinematic Universe and with their future looking bright, the show could go places.
jabberwalkie09
AG

Wonderful episode. I liked the reveal, but for some reason I get the feeling that not all of HYDRA's agents have been found or located.

I actually liked how Ward's character seemed to grow in this episode.

As a team, they really seemed to gel together and work as a whole really well in this episode.

[This message has been edited by jabberwalkie09 (edited 4/8/2014 8:01p).]
Ambres
AG
Spoiler Captain America

So Maria Hill and Sharon Carter abandon SHIELD when.. I mean Maria is the freaking deputy director. It would be her job to get SHIELD put together or take it apart while saving people.

jabberwalkie09
AG
IMO they are setting it up for Stark to take over running S.H.I.E.L.D. with her as the second in command.
dcaggie04
AG
Hill and Carter were in the DC headquarters and are now on the run. They may not be able to have secure communications right now or even know whether or not they can trust anyone at any of the other SHIELD installations. We already know from Hand that two other SHIELD installations have been taken over by Hydra.

Twelfthman
AG
quote:
So Maria Hill and Sharon Carter abandon SHIELD when.. I mean Maria is the freaking deputy director. It would be her job to get SHIELD put together or take it apart while saving people.

They had agreed to disband SHIELD before the assault on HQ.
jabberwalkie09
AG
quote:
They had agreed to disband SHIELD before the assault on HQ.

That's right. Steve said "Everything goes."
wangus12
AG
Damn, I was finally starting to like Ward. Great reveal and it'll be interesting how they play his relationship with Skye now.
AgMarauder04
AG
Brainwashed? Or traitor?
Gradin
AG
I think brainwashed.
redline248
AG
How does hydra brainwash people?
israeliag
AG
wow great episode.

it had a very strong Star Wars A New Hope feel to it with the plane being the Falcon and even the team getting into the security room with "prisoners".

Ming Na even did an ok job in the acting department.
redline248
AG
Don't forget "hiding" under the floors of the jet

Maybe that's what you meant, I figured you were talking about having to shoot down the drones.

[This message has been edited by redline248 (edited 4/8/2014 11:40p).]
R0GUE
AG
I'm calling right now I don't think Ward killed Hand. I think he shot her once in the shoulder to produce some blood, then used icers on her with the two extra slugs. Why? I'm not sure yet, but I'm not totally sold that he's full on Hydra.
Saxsoon
AG
I think Ward has been Hydra since the beginning but will have second thoughts, especially with Skye and having actually bonded with the team over time. He used to be a one man show, and they have commented that he is different (garett?)
Saxsoon
AG
Dalton (Ward) changed his Twitter to a Hydra logo with #hailhydra
Sea Pony 07
AG
Maybe Ward is trying to infiltrate Hydra to cut off a few heads?
wangus12
AG
quote:
I think he shot her once in the shoulder to produce some blood, then used icers on her with the two extra slugs

I don't know. Garrett was sitting right there and I'm pretty sure he can tell the difference between a slug hitting a body and the sleeper rounds.
Cibalo
She gone
israeliag
AG
quote:
She gone

This. And even if she wasn't he still killed two dudes, cold-blooded.

So Triplets good.... Does he join the team now?
wangus12
AG
I think Tripps good, but I don't think he becomes a permanent fixture. Ward is either going to be revealed as under someone's influence other than his own or he will really have doubts, especially when Skye finds out what happened, and gets him to come back.
BigTimeAlum
AG
They did a great job incorporating the movie into the show. Now we will have a whole season of these guys fighting Hydra. My question is how much of the show funnels into the next Avengers?
FTACO97
AG
Skye should now be able to find out all the secrets about herself as well since...

SPOILER

At the end of Cap 2, Black Widow posted all the secure secrets and information on the Internet.

END SPOILER
phdag
quote:
it had a very strong Star Wars A New Hope feel to it with the plane being the Falcon and even the team getting into the security room with "prisoners".

Had this thought exactly.
Quantum ace
AG
I wouldn't be surprised if the writers were slightly inspired by Star Wars.
israeliag
AG
This also felt more Firefly than the other episodes of AoS. The air maneuver that Coulson and Bill Paxton's character executed reminded me of the opening from Serenity (i think it was called something with a "Barn").
Atreides Ornithopter
AG
quote:
SPOILER

At the end of Cap 2, Black Widow posted all the secure secrets and information on the Internet.

END SPOILER

Other than her being unknown. I didn't think anyone knew anything else"
texasaggie04
AG
Just caught up, great episode.

Fury has got to make a cameo soon.
jabberwalkie09
AG
quote:
Fury has got to make a cameo soon.

End of the season.
jabberwalkie09
AG
Just saw this. Agent Hill will be returning this season.

http://www.nerdist.com/2014/04/agents-of-s-h-i-e-l-d-promises-more-maria-hill-and-teases-avengers-age-of-ultron/
Dro07
AG
Damn you Aunt Robin!

Liked the twist kinda saw it coming though and i think Coulson may have suspected it as well with the glance when they were walking away.

At the end when Garrett was telling his war story, i really thought Ward was going to shoot him in the dome and make it seem like he was trying to escape.

Solid episode though can't wait to see what happens in the next 4
KidDoc
AG
Great episode. They really should let people know to not watch this last episode prior to seeing Cappy 2, would really spoil it.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.