*****Marvels Agents of SHIELD*****

74,044 Views | 769 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Trident 88
swimmerbabe11
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I just always felt like Garrett was a self important pawn.

Hydra certainly wouldn't have let him have the very last vial to himself. It sets back the research.
texasaggie04
AG
quote:
Yeah, that requires an assumption that Garrett is the one controlling him.

I don't believe Garrett is the one physically controlling him. He radioed to somebody on the plane to let Mike see footage of his son, and I seem to recall Mike getting a message sometime telling him to report back to Garrett.

I assume some lackeys are stuck monitoring Deathlok 24 hours a day.
redline248
AG
Haley Atwell
wangus12
AG
Season finale tonight
swimmerbabe11
So far, delicious.

BTW, it makes me sad that the guy from Eureka is now the Maytag guy.
PlayToWin2000
AG
Fantastic episode. Can't wait till next fall.
YellowPot_97
AG
that kicked ass! Coulson getting the "FATALITY" of Garrett was great. SLJ is the man. Can't wait season!!
R0GUE
AG
Loved it!! May nail gunning Ward to the floor and then kicking him in the throat was perfect. So was Coulson and May's trash talk to him after he got captured.
YellowPot_97
AG
so what is Patton Oswald, a clone, LMD?
Yoda
AG
Very interesting finale. Any theories as to why Coulson now has the diagram obsession?
Gradin
AG
Great finale. Action packed and hilarious.

I can't wait till next season. Lots of interesting questions to answer.

I bet Oswalt is a LMD. I am kind of glad that Ward was not redeemed by the end, but I still believe that he may go on some redemption character arc next season.

I love that Triplett is a part of the team now. Love his character.

Also there has been lots of discussion on the internet, but there is a lot of discussion that Skye is an Inhuman, which makes sense. Flower dress woman probably is one too, especially since she asked Garrett "What will I become?" since Inhuman don't know what their powers will be. Also, Inhumans have an ancestory with the Kree race, which makes sense why Skye reacted so well with the drug.

redline248
AG
Any science nerds on here? How long would have taken for the pod to fill with water and for Simmons to drag Fitz to the surface from 90 feet down?
jabberwalkie09
AG
Absolutely awesome finale, loved every minute of it. Cannot wait till next fall!
swimmerbabe11
1) I doubt Eric was a LMD, but Billy must be.

2)I really hope that Deathlok returns often or gets his own Agent Carter-ish bridge season.

3)Not sure about the Pod filling with water, but when I was in high school swimming 30 yards would have taken me maybe 20 seconds off the blocks (and I wasn't fast). Now, she was dragging weight, but had full air and a petite thing like her would be prone to rise quickly. They said 90 feet right? Thats barely as deep as a normal diving well. Even dragging him, it shouldn't take more than a minute..minute and a half at most

[This message has been edited by swimmerbabe11 (edited 5/13/2014 10:44p).]
Red Five
AG
Any ideas who Skye's father is? I know Inhuman is the speculation du jour, but was there anything recognizable in the scene with Flowers?
redline248
AG
Looked to me like he was dripping blood
91_Aggie
AG
Did you guys forget the part where the first Patton Oswalt said he spent a lot of time playing CoD with his brother?

Don't have to jump to LMD when twin brother was already given to you as a much simpler answer.
redline248
AG
Guy certainly didn't seem too shaken up about the death of a brother. Solid training, perhaps?
Red Five
AG
Yeah that is what made me think android/clone/LMD/whatever. Seemed totally cool with his brother being murdered.
BigRobSA
Where can I see this episode?

My local ABC idiots decided to go full-retard and pre-empt the entire primetime schedule for a Cubs-Cardinals game, then show all the other stuff later. Of course, my DVR was set to record, but they showed the news instead of the scheduled show.

Anywho, my cable provider isn't part of ABCGo, so I'm stuck for a week.
Cibalo
so what is to become of Fury moving forward in the Marvel Universe? Will he not be in any more movies or just have a cameo part? Or does he become what Robert Redford was in Winter Soldier?
jabberwalkie09
AG
Hulu BigRob
swimmerbabe11
Rob, I watched it on ABC.com
91_Aggie
AG
So, what are the prevailing theories on who Skye actually is?

Just reading cursorily through the Inhumans background on wikipedia, it seems either Crystal or Luna are valid choices.

Unless the bloody guy at the end was a resurrected Red Skull.

Sex Panther
AG
wtf are Inhumans?
91_Aggie
AG
Inhumans are most likely the "monsters" that had a kid and secluded her in China for a while.

They don't get their true powers and become their true state until they are exposed to some mist which I forget the name of.

Raina kept talking about wondering what "she would become", and it explains how "monsters" could have a normal looking kid.

and the Inhumans have a background with the Skree (most likely that blue creature that they got the GH235 from).

Sex Panther
AG
91_Aggie
AG
Well that's just the way it is... perhaps you would be better off watching Two Broke Girls.
Sex Panther
AG
I get the "you should watch Two Broke Girls" treatment because I don't know what the Inhumans are? Harsh...
91_Aggie
AG
Oh, there was a smiley/winky face attached.
redline248
AG
Let me try to help: inhumans are apparently a marvel sub group that you can easily look up for your damn self what they are.

Disclaimer: I have no idea what they are either but even Kat Denning's cans aren't big enough for me to watch 2 broke girls.
Sex Panther
AG
quote:
Let me try to help: inhumans are apparently a marvel sub group that you can easily look up for your damn self what they are.

You young fellas... No appreciation for the art of conversation.

jabberwalkie09
AG
I have no idea who the Inhumans are, other than guessing they are some how related Kree and develop powers and are sometimes described as monsters when their powers manifest.

Link to Inhuman article/wiki:

http://marvel.com/universe/Inhumans
jabberwalkie09
AG
I guess what they are going to lead up to is Avengers 2, and the mythos behind Scarlett Witch and Quicksilver and how they got their powers.
91_Aggie
AG
quote:
I guess what they are going to lead up to is Avengers 2, and the mythos behind Scarlett Witch and Quicksilver and how they got their powers.

Sounds plausible since they can't mention the term mutants... wonder if they'll even avoid that fact that Magneto is their dad?

[This message has been edited by 91_Aggie (edited 5/14/2014 1:19p).]

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.