*****Marvels Agents of SHIELD*****

74,037 Views | 769 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Trident 88
BillOnCapitolHill
How long do you want to ignore this user?
At first when Cavary opened up his shirt I was like this means he cant be a LMD, but then realized they would make it so he has a scar.
T Bow
Best episode this season IMO... And I still think Coulson is a LMD.
Sea Pony 07
AG
My favorite episode thus far by far. I'm still leaning towards him actually being dead and cryo froze ubtil the damage could be repaired and theypulled his soul back from Vahalla.
Gradin
AG
There seems to be a vocal group of people that I read that really like to nitpick and criticize every episode of this show.

I don't get some of the heavy criticism this show gets. I know there are high expectations since it is related to the MCU, but realistically, they would have a lot of difficulty linking every episode to a huge overarching plot that would not interfere with any movie ideas either.

Firefly for example did not have a huge overarching plot that each episode was linked to, but many love this series. I know the characters made Firefly great, and I think AOS is getting stronger characters as time goes on (currently not better than Firefly).

I liked the episode last night

[This message has been edited by Gradin (edited 11/6/2013 11:36a).]
BillOnCapitolHill
There are no endearing characters like Jayne or Wash. The one liners are all 13yo sex implications. Its just not good dialog. There needs to be a smartass that keeps the group grounded, or a joker that finds the humor in things. Basically they need an Iron Man/Wash/Zander. Without it this show is just a bunch of stick up the ass g-men.
Bruce Almighty
AG
It's a decent show, but one that wouldn't really upset me if it gets cancelled. It's not the greatness of Firefly or Buffy, but much better than Dollhouse, which I never could get into.
MooreTrucker
AG
Dollhouse's only redeeming quality was hot Eliza Dushku.
BillOnCapitolHill
quote:
Dollhouse's only redeeming quality was hot Eliza Dushku.

I was always going back and forth about that being enough. She is hot but not Pinder hot, and she isn't a spectacular actress.
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
She is hot but not Pinder hot,

VERY few are Pinder hot.
hunter2012
AG
I swear that during a stressful flying scene, if Cavalry says, "I'm a leaf on the wind" I will follow this show all the way through to the end.
Todd King
AG
--SPOILERS--

That was a great episode. Normally, I think ones like that are too corny. While finding the anti-serum that quickly and Wade catching her in the air are unfathomable, if you can get past that, this was the first time it really pulled viewers in and brought emotions about the characters in to it.
Sex Panther
AG
Cure for AIDS?
- 30 years and counting...

Cure for Cancer?
- 50 years and counting...

Cure for bizarre, new electricity disease stemming from an alien world unlike anything that's ever been seen?
- Bout two hours in a Jet lab from two Scottish J. Crew models.
BillOnCapitolHill
I was really hoping she had to don the Chitauri helmet or else she would die. But I guess they cant be down a cute face.
redline248
AG
I enjoyed the episode but I couldn't help but chuckle about the skydiving rescue. That was more outrageous to me than finding the anti syrum so fast.

I think there is something going on with Fitz. The look on his face at the end was weird.
Saxsoon
AG
He got a funny feeling in his pants.

Seriously though, he realized he had been chasing after skye when jemma has been the one he has been around all these years.
redline248
AG
He shouldn't feel bad, no one would blame him for trying to get with sky
T Bow
Skye gives me a funny feeling in my pants
BillOnCapitolHill
Not really spoilers but just speculating what the Thor tie-in will be this week.

Those "gravitational transport holes" or the Aether?

Or they could get really creative and have the team try and subdue the Ice-beast, OR they actually get to travel to one of the other 8 worlds

texasaggie04
AG
I don't think the tie-in is until next week. I doubt they go to another world though because the convergence only lasted a short amount of time.

I am just hoping it isn't something really lame. I should hope they actually do something instead of a passing reference to the movie.
dcaggie04
AG

[This message has been edited by TexAgs staff (edited 11/10/2013 6:51p).]
MooreTrucker
AG
The tie-in can't be anything too elaborate or it won't make sense to those who haven't seen the movie yet.
Aggie_Journalist
AG
Looks like I'm in the minority here, but last week's episode was a snooze. It probably didn't help that I watched it after watching the new Thor movie (talk about a huge drop in quality), but it felt very lacking in action, especially when everyone was just sitting around pretending to be scientists for the second half of the second.
Stupe
S
I'm not going to watch it tonight in case the tie-in is a spoiler.
dcaggie04
AG
I think the tie in is supposed to be next week. I think they are doing that to distance from the film release to give more people a chance to see it.
BigRobSA
What if "the tie-in" is just an in-show advert for Thor2?

BillOnCapitolHill
Isnt this show just an advert for the Marvel films?
BigRobSA
Or they'll have Anthony Hopkins, as Hannibal, fight/kill/then eat Anthony Hopkins as Odin?

hunter2012
AG
quote:
Or they'll have Anthony Hopkins, as Hannibal, fight/kill/then eat Anthony Hopkins as Odin?

"You'll have to excuse me, I'm having a god for dinner..."
toucan82
pretty good episode. show definitely seems to be hitting its stride
Gradin
AG
Interesting episode, the end especially
Ganondorf
AG
Looks like they are getting closer to revealing some secrets. Good episode.
Saxsoon
AG
Jemma and the agent at the door.

You have a nice head. I like men the same height as me and weigh more

[This message has been edited by Marsuvees (edited 11/12/2013 11:01p).]
BillOnCapitolHill
well I think that confirms it! Rising Tide girl said Caulson is "acting like a robot version of himself"
wangus12
AG
Well, after a slow start, definitely seemed to be heading somewhere
ag88man
AG
They seem to drop a hint a week about him being a robot. Not feeling like himself. Blood work showing his iron is a bit high. Etc.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.