Juan Solo said:
Pooch is USAs Tata Martino, please keep him forever
I hope I meet you in person some day
Juan Solo said:
Pooch is USAs Tata Martino, please keep him forever
Mathguy64 said:
Maybe a mod will wake up and see all the flags for trolling. Then again that assumes a mod knows we have a soccer board.
LawHall88 said:Christian Pulisic lost possession 11 times in just 45 minutes.
— ESPN FC (@ESPNFC) July 7, 2026
The MOST of any player on the field 😳 pic.twitter.com/sGN45imUMn
La Bamba said:LawHall88 said:Christian Pulisic lost possession 11 times in just 45 minutes.
— ESPN FC (@ESPNFC) July 7, 2026
The MOST of any player on the field 😳 pic.twitter.com/sGN45imUMn
I'm sorry but after this performance he loses the "Captain America" moniker
94chem said:
Glad I got up at 3 a.m. in 2002. Turned out to be the high point in US soccer history.
Who?mikejones! said:
We need a goalie like we used to have
ag_derp said:
even the crowd gave up on the team. wish we had the same energy as the azteca last night.
Rubicante said:94chem said:
Glad I got up at 3 a.m. in 2002. Turned out to be the high point in US soccer history.
With great venue cities. Another Japan+Korea World Cup please!
ag_derp said:
even the crowd gave up on the team. wish we had the same energy as the azteca last night.
Marvin said:
Watching the replays, I'm still confused at how unorganized and ineffective the US was in every facet of the game. Might be the worst game I've ever seen by the national team, and there have been some real stinkers.
wangus12 said:IowaAg07 said:
What's wrong with you? Even for the Internet, you're being incredibly annoying
Just flag the troll and ignore him
Who?mikejones! said:
You're welcome to piss in a cup and throw it. Quite like Mexico has done with their country. Pissed it away
Or any Olympic sports. Because it's a trash country run by drug cartelsGhost of Bisbee said:ag_derp said:
even the crowd gave up on the team. wish we had the same energy as the azteca last night.
Soccer is all Mexico has. They aren't particularly lighting the world on fire in basketball, football, or really even baseball
ag_derp said:
even the crowd gave up on the team. wish we had the same energy as the azteca last night.
the technical skill and tactical awareness in this sport requires a lifetime of development. Need athletes to stick with it earlier and longerag_derp said:
we need all D1 athletes that go undrafted to get into soccer.
wangus12 said:
Tillman and maybe McKennie are the only ones that can walk off that field with any pride.
94chem said:
US soccer really needs its Caitlyn Clark.