Balogun made a great play there.
Too bad nobody made a run to help.
Too bad nobody made a run to help.
CharleyKerfeld said:
I know there's time left, but kudos to the crowd for rising and roaring every time there's a chance for a goal, even down 3-1. They've brought it all night.
LeonardSkinner said:CharleyKerfeld said:
I know there's time left, but kudos to the crowd for rising and roaring every time there's a chance for a goal, even down 3-1. They've brought it all night.
As much as Seattle sucks in a lot of ways, they love soccer.
AgFrogfan said:LeonardSkinner said:CharleyKerfeld said:
I know there's time left, but kudos to the crowd for rising and roaring every time there's a chance for a goal, even down 3-1. They've brought it all night.
As much as Seattle sucks in a lot of ways, they love soccer.
They voted for a Mayor that still hates the USA
PatAg said:
Jedi also has not played well going forward today
AgFrogfan said:LeonardSkinner said:CharleyKerfeld said:
I know there's time left, but kudos to the crowd for rising and roaring every time there's a chance for a goal, even down 3-1. They've brought it all night.
As much as Seattle sucks in a lot of ways, they love soccer.
They voted for a Mayor that still hates the USA
jeffdjohnson said:
I still can't understand what the **** Freese was doing. This game would at least still be interesting if he wasn't a clown.
CharleyKerfeld said:AgFrogfan said:LeonardSkinner said:CharleyKerfeld said:
I know there's time left, but kudos to the crowd for rising and roaring every time there's a chance for a goal, even down 3-1. They've brought it all night.
As much as Seattle sucks in a lot of ways, they love soccer.
They voted for a Mayor that still hates the USA
Who cares? This is a soccer thread.