***** Official United States of America vs Belgium World Cup 2026 Thread *****

80,789 Views | 1470 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by zgolfz85
PatAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
aginlakeway said:

Rudyjax said:

We need to come out and silence their will. And keep it up.

I'm fully expecting us to lose.




Why? Aren't we favored?

probably a coin flip, maybe slightly favored to us.
They havent played up to their expectations, and hopefully they dont now
HowdyTexasAggies
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I feel good about this. Love the way this team plays under Pochettino, free and creative. I expect that to continue.
ColoradoMooseHerd
How long do you want to ignore this user?
aginlakeway said:

Rudyjax said:

We need to come out and silence their will. And keep it up.

I'm fully expecting us to lose.




Why? Aren't we favored?

Most predictions by neutral pundits i see taking Belgium in very tight match
Omperlodge
How long do you want to ignore this user?
They are the 9th best team in the world but it is a heavily historic based rating. Either team can win. Hopefully, the crowd carries the USA to victory.
Vitani
How long do you want to ignore this user?
annie88 said:

zgolfz85 said:

I've been mostly worthless as an employee since this tourney kicked off, but on usmnt match days, I might as well just take the day off....but I won't.


Yeah, you don't wanna waste vacation days.


I had someone try to schedule a meeting for early Friday afternoon but I had to tell them that if things go well tonight I'm not going to be around Friday afternoon.
Who?mikejones!
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Let's go. Just left the office after late, unplanned meetings. Now I'm extra mad
aginlakeway
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Andres Cantor in the call!
birdman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I think we win 2-0.

I have my 1989 jersey on standby. Don't break it out until absolutely necessary.
Mathguy64
How long do you want to ignore this user?
"A World Cup without Zlatan is not a World Cup"

Never change Zlatan never change.
Jason_Ag98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I would also accept a Balogun winner in the 98th minute after the ref announced 5 minutes of stoppage time.
PatAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
PatAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
birdman said:

I think we win 2-0.

I have my 1989 jersey on standby. Don't break it out until absolutely necessary.

I got us winning 3-1
BQ_90
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mathguy64 said:

"A World Cup without Zlatan is not a World Cup"

Never change Zlatan never change.

I love this guy, he's been one of the best part of this Cup.
Seven Costanza
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I can't decide if I'd prefer a 3-0 win where Balogun has very little impact, or a 3-0 win where Balogun scores all 3 goals. I think the outrage in the second scenario would be more fun.
missinAggieland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BTHO Belgium!

Let's go!

USA USA USA
fightingfarmer09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
HowdyTexasAggies said:

I feel good about this. Love the way this team plays under Pochettino, free and creative. I expect that to continue.


As long as we don't change our identity. Zlatan made a comment about the Netherlands loss that stuck with me. It's not sad to go to the World Cup and lose when you stay true to your identity. It's embarrassing to play a totally different game and lose.
Who?mikejones!
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mathguy64 said:

"A World Cup without Zlatan is not a World Cup"

Never change Zlatan never change.


Him and his zero world cup goals
annie88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
PatAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Time to ball out
oh no
How long do you want to ignore this user?
On one hand, I feel like no Doku and no KDB is a gift we need to take advantage of. On the other hand, if we don't score early, or worse, if we concede early, it will be scary knowing they've got some of the best players in the world coming off the bench later against our tired legs.
boogieman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The stadium sounds amazing.
boogieman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
F-18s as the flyover?
OneBlitzer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BTHO BELGIUM!!
AgBQ-00
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Can I get a hell yeah
God loves you so much He'll meet you where you are. He also loves you too much to allow to stay where you are.

We sing Hallelujah! The Lamb has overcome!
JDUB08AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cool that Belgium got to see their military conduct a flyover
Out in Left Field
How long do you want to ignore this user?
LET'S GO!!!!!
oh no
How long do you want to ignore this user?
American lagers are better than Trappist beers!
Who?mikejones!
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oh no said:

On one hand, I feel like no Doku and no KDB is a gift we need to take advantage of. On the other hand, if we don't score early, or worse, if we concede early, it will be scary knowing they've got some of the best players in the world coming off the bench later against our tired legs.


Doku is hard to handle for man city. Not as impactful for Belgium but I don't think we have anyone who can match his speed/skill.
annie88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Only 80 degrees in Seattle, so good weather.
If you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me.
YokelRidesAgain
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yokel's anthem reviews
Belgium's anthem sounds like it should be played as some costumed aristocrats prance around on horseback in a military parade.

An entire stadium full of West Coast elitists can't be wrong. Point to America.

The US backline lets us down today with the night ending in heartbreak, Belgium 3-1.
PatAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Why did dest shield that out..
birdman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Another version of terrible uniforms from Belgium.

Helluva save from Freese.

Time to settle down quickly.
PatAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wake the **** up dest
AgBQ-00
How long do you want to ignore this user?
nice save.
God loves you so much He'll meet you where you are. He also loves you too much to allow to stay where you are.

We sing Hallelujah! The Lamb has overcome!
Who?mikejones!
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wow
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.