HarryRocket said:YouBet said:
I guess 20 year setback is now the viral talking point on this thread for the program.
20 years. A bit much.
Idk kind of a big moment to have a World Cup on you soil.
We werent expected to win it all.
HarryRocket said:YouBet said:
I guess 20 year setback is now the viral talking point on this thread for the program.
20 years. A bit much.
Idk kind of a big moment to have a World Cup on you soil.
Mathguy64 said:
Could be worse. We could be Italy and sitting at home for our third straight WC.
YouBet said:HarryRocket said:YouBet said:
I guess 20 year setback is now the viral talking point on this thread for the program.
20 years. A bit much.
Idk kind of a big moment to have a World Cup on you soil.
We werent expected to win it all.
YouBet said:
I guess 20 year setback is now the viral talking point on this thread for the program.
20 years. A bit much.
ag_derp said:
mexico looks more promising than US right now
HarryRocket said:YouBet said:HarryRocket said:YouBet said:
I guess 20 year setback is now the viral talking point on this thread for the program.
20 years. A bit much.
Idk kind of a big moment to have a World Cup on you soil.
We werent expected to win it all.
Just saying that play was so embarrassing. For casuals you're trying to get to buy In, thats gonna leave a mark.
CharleyKerfeld said:
Trump should have demanded we be able to wear the red and whites.
.**** off loserag_derp said:
the truth hurts, wish US showed up on big games
ag_derp said:
mexico looks more promising than US right now
ag_derp said:
mexico looks more promising than US right now
ag_derp said:
the truth hurts, wish US showed up on big games