***** Official United States of America vs Belgium World Cup 2026 Thread *****

81,729 Views | 1470 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by zgolfz85
Thunderstruck xx
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oh no said:




Maybe the officiating will actually be fair and just.

All I do is Nguyen
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BTHO CHOCOLATE
No matter what!
Epstein didn't do, you know, the thing...
I'm the rare Astros/Cowboys/Spurs fan. We do exist
All I do is Nguyen
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oh no said:


Username checks out
No matter what!
Epstein didn't do, you know, the thing...
I'm the rare Astros/Cowboys/Spurs fan. We do exist
PatAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ja86 said:

I'm worried about any referee FIFA picks lol.....

accurate
PatAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Spirit856
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sadly FOX won't be able to match this pregame video tonight. An all timer from 12 years ago.
tysker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Holy ***** How have I not seen that before? That was awesome!
TyHolden
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG



stay low boys. keep those feet moving. go be perfect.

- chavez (fnl)
LeonardSkinner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Leonard Skinner approves
La Bamba
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
[praying boy and dog gif]

Please God,

Let Balo go for a hat trick tonight. I want to see the Europoors cry some more all the while Balo joins the Golden Boot discussion.

Amen.
annie88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
PatAg said:

the other thing that sucks about all of this Balogun red nonsense is it it is detracting from the build up to the game.


That's the media for you.
They always have to stir-up crap and beat certain things to death.
In a world when you can be anything, be the person that ends the meeting early.
Omperlodge
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Well we know that he isn't going to get any favors from the officials tonight.
annie88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
In a world when you can be anything, be the person that ends the meeting early.
greg.w.h
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So is Belgium still writhing on the ground like a kid throwing a tantrum like most soccer players???
annie88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
La Bamba said:

[praying boy and dog gif]

Please God,

Let Balo go for a hat trick tonight. I want to see the Europoors cry some more all the while Balo joins the Golden Boot discussion.

Amen.


Could be. Would be interesting though if he has no effect on this game really either way. Then what will they ***** about.
In a world when you can be anything, be the person that ends the meeting early.
ColoradoMooseHerd
How long do you want to ignore this user?
wangus12 said:

oh no said:



Bosnia isn't playing tonight nor does Bosnia have anything to be mad about. They lost that match even when they had a bs call in their favor. I'm not worried about it. In fact, right now it might be the best option given the outcry from all the other nations

Agreed. Do not understand the complaint, most likely they would claim about anyone selected
zgolfz85
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
guys, I get it....I bleed red white and blue too. The world is dumb though. What do we all think about Tx Tech now? Does their amazing playoff appearance and season last year mean anything outside of Lubbock right now? No, it's all sorsby and tech is shady af for even entertaining playing him. They're hated almost as much as tu and bama nationally right now.

I don't make the dumb PR rules, I just try to live in a world where our president doesn't admit that he made a behind the scenes call to get a 1 game ban overturned.
thriller03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm sure this site (including me) could all get in an uproar over his politics, but anytime Wright Thompson can narrate a pregame, it's gonna be nails.
Who?mikejones!
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You, me, and everyone else, do actually make the dumb pr rules by our reactions


They only taint here wouldve have been a Belgium victory while facing a not full strength usa team. That would've been the true travesty.


zgolfz85
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Who?mikejones! said:

You, me, and everyone else, do actually make the dumb pr rules by our reactions


They only taint here wouldve have been a Belgium victory while facing a not full strength usa team. That would've been the true travesty.





I don't make any of it. I appreciate that you maybe haven't looked online today, but it's a bloodbath and annoying af
zgolfz85
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
But **** it we ride. Hate us cuz you anus
MookieBlaylock
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
its called a Trump card for a reason

40 years of American soccer talent passed over by anti American euro trash- you thinks we give a fook?
SECcess12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I assume regardless of outcome, everybody here wants Poch back, correct? Feels like he is what we've been needing tactically in combination of our emerging/growing talent base.
Who?mikejones!
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SECcess12 said:

I assume regardless of outcome, everybody here wants Poch back, correct? Feels like he is what we've been needing tactically in combination of our emerging/growing talent base.


I'd like him back. Don't know if we will be able to keep him
Maximus_Meridius
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Spirit856 said:

Sadly FOX won't be able to match this pregame video tonight. An all timer from 12 years ago.

You know...watching this, one thought leapt to the front...

Imagine Jermaine Jones with the way the refs have swallowed their whistles in these matches...
zgolfz85
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
He's already been offered 4 more years if he wants it
SECcess12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
zgolfz85 said:

He's already been offered 4 more years if he wants it

Yeah I thought I saw something about that. Can't imagine it will be cheap, but is USSF funded privately as well as corporately?
zgolfz85
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
SECcess12 said:

zgolfz85 said:

He's already been offered 4 more years if he wants it

Yeah I thought I saw something about that. Can't imagine it will be cheap, but is USSF funded privately as well as corporately?



Yes
akm91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
SECcess12 said:

zgolfz85 said:

He's already been offered 4 more years if he wants it

Yeah I thought I saw something about that. Can't imagine it will be cheap, but is USSF funded privately as well as corporately?


Founder of Citadel is footing some of his current salary along with another hedge fund founder and some corporations. If we beat Belgium, I don' think there will be a shortage of folks/corporations that will pony up money to keep Poch, if Poch wants to commit to another cycle.
PatAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
its kind of crazy how many teams we are playing in the World Cup that we have recently played in a friendly
SECcess12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sorry I know I'm derailing this thread a bit. I didn't realize there was some chasm of difference between top flight league/teams manager salaries and international manager salaries.

Will probably need to increase his base significantly to keep him. Although it appears he is open to stay due to relationship with players and future competitions on American soil.
LeonardSkinner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If we win it all, God willing, I will be too busy polishing the star over the the crest to worry about what anyone else says.
akm91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
PatAg said:

its kind of crazy how many teams we are playing in the World Cup that we have recently played in a friendly

I will have to say that Poch and the Federation did a really good job of getting the types of teams lined up for pre-WC friendlies to prepare the team. The bonus is that we're actually playing some of them in the WC.
PatAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I wonder if there is a reality where we stay with the lineup/tactics without balogun, was pretty short notice to try to implement him back in to the plans.
zgolfz85
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
PatAg said:

I wonder if there is a reality where we stay with the lineup/tactics without balogun, was pretty short notice to try to implement him back in to the plans.


Would be baller to sit him and win. Would rather not, but would be baller
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.