F ing set piece
gougler08 said:
Math guy, as a ref how does the Dorgu goal stand?
gougler08 said:
Math guy, as a ref how does the Dorgu goal stand?
Aston94 said:gougler08 said:
Math guy, as a ref how does the Dorgu goal stand?
Here we go.
gougler08 said:Aston94 said:gougler08 said:
Math guy, as a ref how does the Dorgu goal stand?
Here we go.
It's a serious question? Arsenal deserved to lose but I don't understand why that was allowed in the current laws of handball
Aston94 said:gougler08 said:Aston94 said:gougler08 said:
Math guy, as a ref how does the Dorgu goal stand?
Here we go.
It's a serious question? Arsenal deserved to lose but I don't understand why that was allowed in the current laws of handball
Arm by side, ball directed by your player. Not intentional handling. End of discussion.
Go cry with your own fans.
gougler08 said:Aston94 said:gougler08 said:
Math guy, as a ref how does the Dorgu goal stand?
Here we go.
It's a serious question? Arsenal deserved to lose but I don't understand why that was allowed in the current laws of handball