Houston
Sponsored by

5 HPD Officers Shot

94,716 Views | 510 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Ghost91
Stringfellow Hawke
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What sucks even more is that you do not see the issue with the taking of rights guaranteed to citizens. These rights are being eroded by an federal government that is doing very little to protect citizens and now it is trickling down to the local level. If the mayor knew that this warrant was being served, I bet he would stop it from happening.
swimmerbabe11
Does anyone know what the warrant was for?
95_Aggie
AG
I think Acevedo hinted that it was for distributing heroin?
Ag_07
AG
swimmerbabe11 said:

Does anyone know what the warrant was for?

Search warrant based on known street level dealing of heroin out of the house.

Apparently they received a complaint from a member of the community on drug dealing happening out of the house and an investigation commenced.
Martin Cash
AG
brs4688 said:

What sucks even more is that you do not see the issue with the taking of rights guaranteed to citizens. These rights are being eroded by an federal government that is doing very little to protect citizens and now it is trickling down to the local level. If the mayor knew that this warrant was being served, I bet he would stop it from happening.

I'd love to see a mayor try to stop the execution of a warrant issued by a district judge!
BMX Bandit
brs4688 said:

Why do you think that, and how would he stop it?
. . .
jh0400
AG
Too slow
Martin Q. Blank
. . . said:

I'll be honest. Not the ethnicity I was expecting.
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
Simple, politics. This guy is willing to do anything for votes. Just look at what he had done to HFD.
David_Puddy
AG
Martin Q. Blank said:

. . . said:

Me either. Those look more like Montgomery folk than East side vatos.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
It looks like early 90s Olan Mills mug shots.
BQ_90
AG
Mr. AGSPRT04 said:

It looks like early 90s Olan Mills mug shots.
you owe me a new keyboard
Bondag
AG
Martin Q. Blank said:

. . . said:

I know 3 people that grew up and still have relatives within a block of that house.

Definitely not what I expected.
aTm2004
AG
. . . said:

If they drove a '84 C10 I wouldn't be surprised.
dshedd41
S
Gig’em Aggies!
drumboy
AG
aTm2004 said:

. . . said:

If they drove a '84 C10 I wouldn't be surprised.
I'd love a nice C10....
WES2006AG
AG
brs4688 said:

This is absurd. Drug dealers shooting cops has nothing to do with your political narrative here.
WES2006AG
AG
aTm2004 said:

brs4688 said:

Over/under on how many Hollywood liberals do not call for more gun laws after 5 cops are shot.

I will laugh my ass off if they're illegals. Trump will have a field day with that and the wall.

God, I can't believe I just typed that. Sad.
Sorry you were disappointed.
RK
AG
hey, we still don't know their immigration status...
Bondag
AG
Quote:

English and Irish: from the Old Norse personal name orkell, a contracted form of a name composed of the elements rr, name of the Scandinavian god of thunder (see Thor) + ketill 'cauldron'. The personal name Thurkill or Thirkill was in use throughout England in the Middle Ages; in northern England it had been introduced directly by Scandinavian settlers, whereas in the South it was the result of Norman influence. This surname and its variants are especially common in East Anglia. In Ireland the Old Norse name was adopted as a Gaelic personal name (Thorcall), which generated the surnames McCorkle and Corkill.
Tuttle Origin
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
Keep living under a rock.
aTm2004
AG
Me too, but it would be "nice." Theirs would run rich and have rusted holes in the floorboard.
aTm2004
AG
WES2006AG said:

aTm2004 said:

brs4688 said:

Over/under on how many Hollywood liberals do not call for more gun laws after 5 cops are shot.

I will laugh my ass off if they're illegals. Trump will have a field day with that and the wall.

Not disappointed. Glad you're celebrating though.
Ducks4brkfast
AG
So a no knock search warrant? Cops bust down door, shoot the dog, and the occupants start shooting back at the folks running into their living room shooting their pets.

7 people + dog shot cause some meth heads are slangin dope outta their house.

Cluster ****.
schmellba99
AG
David_Puddy said:

Martin Q. Blank said:

. . . said:

Me either. Those look more like Montgomery folk than East side vatos.
Guarantee you that guy was also wearing black wranglers, black Justin boots, black basket weave belt with the tarnished brass State of Texas emblem belt buckle and was forced to take off his Garth Brooks style cowboy hat for that photo.
RK
AG
i'll go ahead and take the Over on whatever the number of pieces of turquoise jewelry is set at...
dshedd41
S
Gig’em Aggies!
sangredevino
Reported they are Anglo. How you like them apples??
aTm2004
AG
sangredevino said:

Reported they are Anglo. How you like them apples??

You're late to the thread, dumbass. WES has already done your ***** work.
Al Bula
AG

sangredevino
Right on the delay. My point is why politicize this? It doesn't matter if these folks were green or legally in the country. They would still be trash.
WES2006AG
AG
aTm2004 said:

WES2006AG said:

aTm2004 said:

brs4688 said:

Not disappointed. Glad you're celebrating though.
Nobody is celebrating anything here. Your inability to separate the the events of yesterday from Don's possible narrative show that you may be a need to take a step back from politics.
95_Aggie
AG
Is that really a woman?
Liquid Wrench
sangredevino said:

Right on the delay. My point is why politicize this? It doesn't matter if these folks were green or legally in the country. They would still be trash.
It's important to know exactly what kind of trash they are though, to see specifically how they make us feel better about ourselves. I read on another site that the man, for instance, is a graduate of Friendswood High. That's basically all I need to know about him.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.