Houston
Sponsored by

bad weather coming tomorrow

359,432 Views | 2494 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by RC_57
Serotonin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
At least our mayor is speaking and reading at a 5th grade level on TV
That places him in the top 10% for all Houstonians.
CDUB98
AG
StillNotAnAggie
quote:
quote:
Someone on my wife's Facebook said if you close your eyes he sounds like Maya Angelou.
sts7049
AG
greenspoint mall is being opened as a shelter. never thought that mall would ever be a safe haven for anything.
CDUB98
AG
Damn, Sylvester is an idiot.
CDUB98
AG
quote:
greenspoint mall is being opened as a shelter. never thought that mall would ever be a safe haven for anything.
Are they going to set up metal detectors before letting anyone in?
Zemira
AG
Don't even tease that. I'm about a five minute drive to HEB but the roads are flooded even with one of those giant trucks.
StillNotAnAggie
quote:

T&P's for the food court.
CDUB98
AG
You live in Oak Forest?
Zemira
AG
No, I'm out near Tomball, close to Northpointe.
CDUB98
AG
Ouch
Furlock Bones
AG
Was reading Wiki on Sylvester turner and it talked about a lawsuit with Wayne dongafino. Did a GIS for him and here's what pops up as one of the top results.

Ag_07
AG
quote:
Damn, Sylvester is an idiot.

White Oaks Bayou is out, and and and um um Brays Bayou is uh uh uh at the um top.
jetch17
AG
Timeless
zgood10
AG
Flooding around my apartment building Braeswood at 610
Producers_96
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
Someone on my wife's Facebook said if you close your eyes he sounds like Maya Angelou.

Vernada
AG
He really just needs to pass the mic.
RebelE Infantry
AG
Robindell near meyerland flooded. Again. About an inch and half of water in the house now and still rising.
Ag_07
AG
quote:
Was reading Wiki on Sylvester turner and it talked about a lawsuit with Wayne dongafino. Did a GIS for him and here's what pops up as one of the top results.

Dude...The Summit is now a church, I-10 has been widened, and David Carr is no longer a Texan.
Furlock Bones
AG
Damn sorry to hear.
CDUB98
AG
Would somebody please shut Sylvester up. He's an embarrassment to the city.
Furlock Bones
AG
I was on the original thread. I'm just happy to see that is still a top hit for Google.
OCEN99
AG
Here's the view of Cypresswood from the end of my street looking west toward TC Jester:

All is well inside the neighborhood for now aside from a tree in one neighbor's yard snapped over about 2 feet above ground level.
Bondag
AG
quote:
quote:

Dude...The Summit is now a church, I-10 has been widened, and David Carr is no longer a Texan.
I watched the Magic 30 for 30 just to see the Rockets beat Shaq and Penny. Was nostalgic seeing the overhead shots of the Summit. I have a piece of the floor from the 1st championship.
MAROON
AG
quote:
quote:

Hence the reason he was elected
Ryan the Temp
AG
I shut the office down and almost couldn't make it home. Shepherd is under water at White Oak and TC Jester isn't far behind.
Bondag
AG
quote:
I shut the office down and almost couldn't make it home. Shepherd is under water at White Oak and TC Jester isn't far behind.
My trash cans are on the street and haven't been emptied today. Can you check on the status of the trash trucks? I am going to have a lot of empties today and glass is no longer allowed in recycling containers.
Ag_07
AG
Dad drove down to 43rd and White Oak Bayou (Oak Forest) and says it about 3 Ft from being out.

If it gets out in OF it's gonna be really bad.
Buck Nasty
AG
Crazy cat lady interview
Buck O Five
AG
The risk reward behavior for humans is really off. Congrats on the dumb for driving in this morning.

Risk: Total your car, need to be rescued. Reward: Get to work when it will likely be closed anyway.

Risk: 18 years of unplanned pregnancy. Reward: Sex is a little better without a condom.
CDUB98
AG
quote:
Dad drove down to 43rd and White Oak Bayou (Oak Forest) and says it about 3 Ft from being out.

If it gets out in OF it's gonna be really bad.
I live in Oak Forest and when I returned from work about 7AM, it was already bad.

There are people posting pics to the Facebook page for the area and the bayou is already spilling over in a couple of places.
CDUB98
AG
quote:
Crazy cat lady interview
The one with Debra Duncan? Dumb woman flooded out her Fiat by driving in reverse into a construction hole.
Phil Miller
quote:
The risk reward behavior for humans is really off. Congrats on the dumb for driving in this morning.

Risk: Total your car, need to be rescued. Reward: Get to work when it will likely be closed anyway.

Risk: 18 years of unplanned pregnancy. Reward: Sex is a little better without a condom.

*a lot better
CDUB98
AG
And the Uverse just went out!!

edit: And it's back.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
quote:
And the Uverse just went out!!

Now **** is getting real

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.