Houston
Sponsored by

bad weather coming tomorrow

358,107 Views | 2494 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by RC_57
Texaggie7nine
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
I don't care about the color of his skin. His public speaking sucks. It's sad for the mayor of Houston to communicate so poorly.
Exactly, just like my post that was deleted said. It has nothing to do with race and everything to do with learning how to speak properly and how to pronounce the friggin names of the townships you are near.
7nine
BrazosDog02
AG
All looks to be clearing out. We in the clear?
BMX Bandit
Maybe it's low expectations, but I thought Turner was fine
Lot Y Tailgate
AG
quote:
quote:
I don't care about the color of his skin. His public speaking sucks. It's sad for the mayor of Houston to communicate so poorly.
Exactly, just like my post that was deleted said. It has nothing to do with race and everything to do with learning how to speak properly and how to pronounce the friggin names of the townships you are near.
I think he sounds fine and that it is stupid to lump him in with Strong (a terrible hypocrite) and Lee (a terrible political opportunist), especially when he sounds nothing like them.
agproducer
AG
Alright, gents! Buckle up! I'm about to go back to the control room for some action from 3-5:30. It's game time.
Ryan the Temp
AG
quote:
Alright, gents! Buckle up! I'm about to go back to the control room for some action from 3-5:30. It's game time.
Would love to know what the chatter was at your place about Ch 2.
CDUB98
AG
quote:
Be sure to take your pre-game dump.
Texaggie7nine
quote:
quote:
quote:
I think he sounds fine and that it is stupid to lump him in with Strong (a terrible hypocrite) and Lee (a terrible political opportunist), especially when he sounds nothing like them.
Those aren't the reasons he was being lumped in. Just the inability to speak well publicly.
7nine
byfLuger41
Marvin_Zindler
AG
I suggest we all just ignore Mr.

He is a clown no matter the board he is posting on.

And for your information, Jackass.....just because you have an opinion as to someone's competence in and understanding of the English language and the proper names of local landmarks does not make you a racist. On the other hand, calling someone racist simply because you disagree with their opinion makes you an unadulterated fool.
The D
AG
Didn't channel 2 get hit by lightning ? At least that's what my dad told me. He works for nbc on the national level
Ryan the Temp
AG
quote:
Didn't channel 2 get hit by lightning ? At least that's what my dad told me. He works for nbc on the national level
I thought they flooded out lost their generator.
Bondag
AG
CBS just asked why Fire department had not gotten to everyone. Um... Houston is abid city and this is not localized to a small area.

Chita talking about a train now.
Post removed:
by user
AgLiving06
Chita and JRey on at the same time...Life is good again.
Furlock Bones
AG
Most outside people have no idea how big Houston is.
El Mero Guero
Chita sound rough and looks older than she is. I bet she parties hard. What the heck is she wearing?
agproducer
AG
From what I heard, construction on their new building caused bad drainage and that knocked out their generator. they had to use a mobile unit to broadcast to a station in San Antonio to even get on air. I don't know if it is true -- just what I heard.
Bondag
AG
Chita thinks that a 500 year flood means a flood happened 500 years ago.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
quote:
its really good for her that she's pretty.
MyMamaSaid
AG
Very disappointing choice in dress give the potential ratings she could be driving...
The Milkman
AG
Can anyone tell me if TC Jester is ok between i10 and 11th?
Bondag
AG
quote:
From what I heard, construction on their new building caused bad drainage and that knocked out their generator. they had to use a mobile unit to broadcast to a station in San Antonio to even get on air. I don't know if it is true -- just what I heard.
That is what Facebook video showed. Wonder if builders risk policy covers this situation that was caused by construction drainage.
Ryan the Temp
AG
quote:
It should be. White Oak at Ella is coming down, but at Heights it's holding steady out of banks.
CDUB98
AG
quote:
Bless her heart. At least she's pretty.
Ryan the Temp
AG
Vander
AG
quote:
quote:
its really good for her that she's pretty.
She's basically an American version of the Mexican weather girls at this point.
CDUB98
AG
quote:
It likely is since the bayou never got out of the bank in that area. With it not really raining much in the last several hours, the streets are probably clear of anything that would keep you from moving.
CDUB98
AG
quote:

Look like I need to get my gun.
Vernada
AG
Anyone see the refrigerator shaped canoe those folks were using?
The Milkman
AG
Why is no one asking these people why they are leaving their 2nd floor apartments?!
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
quote:

I heard Frank blew the circuit with his hair dryer. Other reports say Dave Ward pissed in the gas tank for the generator. Maybe we will never know.
CDUB98
AG
quote:
Anyone see the refrigerator shaped canoe those folks were using?
No, but I did see a 'frig floating down a bayou this morning.

Close enough?
CDUB98
AG
quote:
Why is no one asking these people why they are leaving their 2nd floor apartments?!
Probably because of no power.
agdaddy04
AG
Mayor just requested for more "water boats". We're good now.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.