Houston
Sponsored by

bad weather coming tomorrow

358,114 Views | 2494 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by RC_57
Al Bula
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
I'll think of y'all whilst at the breweries in Colorado
cant tell if Humble brag or actual brag.

Are the Colorado neckbeards somehow less
Insufferable than their Texas brethren? Otherwise I can't figure out why one would brag about going to Colorado or breweries.
StillNotAnAggie
quote:
You're doing CO all wrong if you're hanging out in breweries. We got those here.

https://mobile.weedmaps.com/#/dispensaries/in/denver-downtown
AgLA06
AG
quote:
quote:

Insufferable than their Texas brethren? Otherwise I can't figure out why one would brag about going to Colorado or breweries.

It's funny. I keep hearing how insufferable they are, but the only time I hear anything negative is from "good ol boys" *****en like woman. Telling someone what they should and shouldn't like seems pretty insufferable to me.

The great American beer festivalin Denver would open some of your eyes.
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
quote:
quote:

I think they are worse there. There are more of them and they get to stroke themselves off about hiking in the mountains, caring about the environment and all the other smug Denver bullcrap. Colorado would be great if you could get rid of all the people. Maybe John Denver wasn't full of ****.
Jock 07
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
You're doing CO all wrong if you're hanging out in breweries. We got those here.
Have you ever drank Colorado beer?

It's just beer.
Sure it is. And Franklin's is just BBQ.
Ciboag96
quote:
quote:
quote:

I think they are worse there. There are more of them and they get to stroke themselves off about hiking in the mountains, caring about the environment and all the other smug Denver bullcrap. Colorado would be great if you could get rid of all the people. Maybe John Denver wasn't full of ****.

Because hanging out with beer gutted, lifted-Dodge Rollin' Coal Trumpkins sitting on XL Dallas Cowboy HEB-bought lawn chairs in the driveway of their suburban mini-mansion bangin fancy beer also from HEB while the ribs huddle in the kitchen talking about the latest Beckham and son shirtless selfies masked by the sound of frying pork chops is sooooooo much more gratifying.
OnlyForNow
AG
Some of you people have some deep seeded hate for the non-bud light/coors light/ Miller lite crowd.
Reloadags1998
AG
The derailment of and direction this thread has taken is truly impressively. Blue parachute for all of you!!!!
htxag09
AG
I go to Colorado monthly. Haven't seen much of this at all in Denver. Boulder on the other hand.....
swimmerbabe11
When going to Colorado, spending a day in Denver 'acclimating' to the elevation while brewery hopping is the best way to spend day 1 of vacation
Ducks4brkfast
AG
Best way to acclimate to the elevation is a good dab session imo.
BSD
AG
Denver breweries.
jh0400
AG
AgsLv44
AG
Storming pretty hard here. North Spring / The Woodlands. Power out.
aTm2004
AG
Thundering and dark in Kingwood with some sprinkles.
Furlock Bones
AG
Da branch getting smacked
E
AG
Street already flooding in Shepherd Forest
Dan Scott
AG
Galleria coming down hard
FtBendTxAg
AG
It's steady flow pissing on sugar land
john2002ag
Pouring for about an hour in Meyerland. No doubt people are starting to freak out.
Dan Scott
AG
Yeah huge red blob over the area that isn't moving
RVAg02
AG
Went from dry to street completely flooded and coming in the yard in 30 min of rain
Aggielandma12
AG
call J Rey, she will come help you.
RVAg02
AG
She could
The Wonderer
AG
Getting dark in Augusta Pines now. Looks like we're about to get a good soak.
Satellite of Love
Wetbury starting to ease. My backyard is a lake now and the streets are impassable!
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
quote:
Wetbury starting to ease. My backyard is a lake now and the streets are impassable!
Glad I made a Lone Star run to the Chimney Rock Valero before it came down.
Waffledynamics
AG
A couple of decent lightning strikes ITL.
AgLiving06
Belfort looks to be a mess..Wonder if the city is ever going to do something about the constant flooding if it ever rains.
Sazerac
AG
I tried to take my dog to Millie bush out on Westheimer parkway this afternoon. The reservoir was almost up to the road right when you turn on. Got to the park and it was completely under water. Then it started to rain this afternoon.

Instant flooding everywhere on i10 west of bw8.

We need a drought!
NCNJ1217
AG
quote:
I tried to take my dog to Millie bush out on Westheimer parkway this afternoon. The reservoir was almost up to the road right when you turn on. Got to the park and it was completely under water. Then it started to rain this afternoon.

We need a drought!
Westheimer Parkway only recently (this week) reopened. It was closed for weeks due to high water in Barker Reservoir. As you can see, the water is still damn high.
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
quote:
quote:

We need a drought!
Westheimer Parkway only recently (this week) reopened. It was closed for weeks due to high water in Barker Reservoir. As you can see, the water is still damn high.
its almost as if we got a historic flood or something...
Tone2002
It must have been pretty bad. They shut down IAH for a couple of hours. Grrr....
K-Bob
AG
Any update on Westbury? I live near the Home Depot on Chimney Rock. I am out of town and can't get ahold of neighbors.
AgLiving06
Westbury is fine. Water got high due to how quickly it fell, but it's on the way down.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.