Houston
Sponsored by

bad weather coming tomorrow

366,030 Views | 2494 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by RC_57
fire09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just saved my car from getting flooded out on my street. Had maybe 5 minutes before it was toast
BMX Bandit
Weatherman did not predict it would be this bad. They suck!!
Bert315
AG
Our place is on a high spot in the energy corridor but water is starting to pool in some spots that didn't during Memorial Day flooding.
txags92
AG
quote:
I have water creeping up my driveway in Copperfield. We've been here 7 years and never have seen it this bad. There's no way for us to get out, unless we had a monster truck.
We are just south of Copperfield and we have about 2-3' of water in the streets and up over the sidewalks. We have about another 2-3 feet of rise before it goes in our house. Need the rain to slow down sooner rather than later. The three gauges closest to us are showing 14" since 8pm last night.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
Anyone else in spring branch area?
Betoisafurry
Yep, I'm in your hood. Out of the ditches and about to get out of the pool which was low as hell.
Gig-Em2003
AG
Wilchester here. We're at 5-6 inches with no end in sight. Last year we had around 10 inches and had a few cars flood around us.
tylercsbn9
AG
really starting to get worried. hopefully it slows down for a little while....seems to have in cypress
spadilly
S
kpaggie05
AG
HISD closed now...
Aggie1205
AG
I'm in Spring Branch. I'm pretty sure I've got more water here than the memorial day rain last year.
Dan Scott
AG
Galleria here and raining hard. It wasn't too bad most of the night now coming down hard and crazy lightening and thunder
txags92
AG
The gauge near us on Langham Creek is showing 3 over the top of the banks, which is about 2 feet higher than I believe it has ever been. The FWS site shows that level as a 500-yr flood.
Zemira
AG
We at least have a delayed opening at 10am for work. And I got 3 hours sleep before I got the phone call so that is a win at least.

Hope everyone stays dry!
Salt of the water
AG
77084 here. Half inch to inch sized hail isn't a fun way to wake up at midnight.

Looked like a few odd ones pushing golf ball sized but I didn't wander out in it to grab any.
Dan Scott
AG
San Felipe between sage and post lane is under water. Still passable but it wasn't memorial day
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
Pucker factor just went to plaid after looking at the radar.
BMX Bandit
Of the plaid pucker? No thanks
Zemira
AG
Seems the roads in and out of the neighborhood are all flooded. Going to go back to sleep while I am high and dry.
JobSecurity
AG
Times like this are when I wish our neighborhood had more than one entrance...
Post removed:
by user
Zemira
AG
quote:
Times like this are when I wish our neighborhood had more than one entrance...
Ours has two!
Serotonin
AG
Bayou elevations. With the radar looking like it does right now, if your bayou is close to the top, get ready for overflow:

http://www.harriscountyfws.org/#main
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
quote:
Screen shot?

I'm not good with posting pics while on my primeco phone. Someone else will have to. I'm not at Memorial Day levels. Hopefully all the drainage work done after that is paying off.
Dan Scott
AG
San Felipe barely passable now. Cars pulling over
AlaskanAg99
AG
Clay & Hwy 6 are got pounder hard. Can't wait to see what the hail damage looks like. Was up all night listening to things falling on the roof.
Zemira
AG
quote:
Bayou elevations. With the radar looking like it does right now, if your bayou is close to the top, get ready for overflow:

http://www.harriscountyfws.org/#main
Looks to be almost 12 inches near me!
Bonfired
AG
It's been raining steadily here in Richmond pretty much all night and it's coming down in buckets right now.

Afraid to go peek in the driveway.
zgood10
Gig-Em2003
AG
About to get real for the city. Red rain blob looks to be getting bigger and its straddling I-10 and slowly moving east.
Aggie1391
Galleria area here. Can't even leave my apartment garage cause the street is flooded. Thought is was passable, then a truck didn't even try and I said nope
htxag09
AG
Per the news, 20" already at huffmeister and hwy 6...
Towns03
AG
77079 here. The water is 8" higher on our street than we've ever seen it; we moved in Spring of 2013.
Post removed:
by user

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.