Houston
Sponsored by

GtKYN - Catch

90,065 Views | 580 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by David_Puddy
ruSAL
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Greatness. The Tine board is back.
Ag_N_Houston
AG
quote:
Gonna be on the road to Aggie Toob Trip soon

Story #14 in the making?
Frederick Palowaski
AG
Holy s***
megs
Catch, can you please send me the pic. of when I met you dressed as Santa at Aggie HH?
dreyOO
so if this was government funded, it probably cost us about $30k to make. You possess the most expensive dildo on earth
strohag
AG
Good chance whoever follows Catch on the GtKYN thread will never live up to this.
Ezra Brooks
AG
So the male astronauts have to have a cock mold made?...what do the female astronauts do?
heisatouchdown
AG
Vagina molds?

I now want Monday to come faster so I can hear these damn stories.
Complaint Investigator
AG
How big was the dick?

Thunder18
AG
great thread..not to derail but i want to know more about this as well:
quote:
I wanna hear about the dead hooker or whatever. I never thought dead people stories were funny until I heard a story about alligators and Katrina idiots who refused to evacuate; and ****ing with the dude on the helo hoist by lowering him down over top of swimming gators.
Complaint Investigator
AG
I have recently been told a ton of stories as I'm on annual training, and meeting a lot of new people.

I don't want to derail, so I'll just mention these:

My Guard unit flies UH-60's for Texas and are the units that carry the bambi buckets for fires, rescue people from floods etc. (I will fly these verra soon as well.)

They worked Katrina. Didn't worry about the dead as they were too busy saving the living (most weren't worth saving, as they were ragging on these guys for 'taking forever to save them.' but I digress.)

Saw one dead dude wash up on a levy day 1 of rescue when they could get there and fly missions. Day 2, he was missing an arm. Day 3, both legs. Day 4 he was gone. Crocagators (as they call them) were eating well.

They finally started grabbing (what was left of) the dead after saving the living. One guy on the hoist was being lowered down towards a truck with potential dead people inside/nearby or whatever. Gator was spotted next to truck after the hoist was already being lowered. Sergeant on hoist was making the 'big f***ing gator' sign (by doing the actual gator clap) and the crew chief thought it would be funny to continue lowering him down towards gator. They obviously stopped after a second, but said he started clapping faster, becoming 'more concerned' and yelling as he continued down (thinking they didn't see/hear him.)

The next time, he saw the gator first and was still within reach of the wheels of aircraft. He grabbed on to those refusing to be lowered any further.

During the evacuation of a nursing home during Katrina, one crew chief was shoving a rather large person into a helo, and her diaper was full (the nurses ran off and left the residents.) Let's just say it didn't keep what was in it from oozing out and getting all over him.
Thunder18
AG
i bet that hoist Sgt was PISSED!
Catch
AG
And a good Monday morning to the Tine board.

6) Piss drinking hottie at The Dungeon.

Admittedly, this one isn't so much a F'd up story as it was a WTF moment, but always fun to share. Being that all my New Orleans trips have now blended into one giant drunken haze, I can't really remember when it happened or what reason I was even there, but I do remember that it was my first trip to The Dungeon. I don't know who recommended it to us, but I was sold on the name alone, so we promptly went out in search of it.

It had to be well after midnight when we finally got there because they don't even open until midnight and the joint was packed. Grabbed a beer and promptly began wandering around to check out the scene. If Trent Reznor, Marilyn Manson and Anne Rice opened a bar together, this place would be exactly how I imagined it. Fair mix of straight up goth punk metal regulars and random tourist like myself. Definitely felt out of place, but really enjoyed the feel of the place.

Finally had to hit the head so found my way to the men's room. Had an old biker dude clad in leather sitting up by the men's room watching the door. Not sure if he was just there to watch out for shady **** going down or to show us tourist how to find the bathroom as it is literally hidden behind a secret bookshelf door. Anyways, I was probably about 3 back in line with another 2 dudes behind me. Pretty sure I was the only non-frat boy waiting on the pisser. All the sudden this hot little blond in a short denim mini skirt and white tank top walks up to us, looks down the line towards the men's room and nonchalantly asks, "So, you boy's waiting to use the bathroom?" Sounded like one collective "Yep" from the lot of us. Without missing a beat, or cracking a smile she flat states: "Well, y'all can just come piss in my mouth." and turns around an walks off.

From that point there was a long moment of silence. Pretty sure we were all just processing what happened. The silence was finally broken with a whole lot of "What the ****?"s, "seriously?"s and what sounded like little school girls giggling, though that may have just been me. We all became instant friends at that point asking each other if she did in fact say what we thought. Probably the most I've ever talked to random guys in line for the men's room ever.

I turn around to see the biker dude just shaking his head. So I ask, what the Hell? What that chick for real? All he could say was that he'd never personally pissed in her mouth, but she was a regular there 3 nights a week and word on the street was that she was a straight freak.

Now, I didn't really feel like getting out of line and chasing her down to see if she was serious because I really had to pee and didn't want to lose my spot in line if she was full of ****. So I hit the head and promptly went on the lookout for her. Bumped into my boys before finding her and of course had to tell them the story, so then we were all looking. Finally found her, but to my dismay, the frat boys had beaten me to her and had her surrounded. Stuck around for a good while stalking her, Um, I mean observing. Just waiting for a chance to get in there, but the frat guys were never more than a foot away from her for the rest of the night. Finally gave up on my quest around 4am as the frat boys seemed much more determined than me.

I've returned to The Dungeon now every time I go to New Orleans in the misguided hope that I'll once again find the piss drinker. I mean honestly, I don't think I'll ever get another chance to legitimately use the opening line, "So, you really like to drink piss?" again. Top ten on my list of biggest missed opportunities.
jetch17
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Bob Kelso
AG
quote:
All the sudden this hot little blond in a short denim mini skirt and white tank top walks up to us, looks down the line towards the men's room and nonchalantly asks, "So, you boy's waiting to use the bathroom?" Sounded like one collective "Yep" from the lot of us. Without missing a beat, or cracking a smile she flat states: "Well, y'all can just come piss in my mouth." and turns around an walks off

I busted out laughing right here.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
My life was threatened a couple times in the Dungeon. Being as drunk as I was I never could figure out if they were F***ing with me bc I was a 'frat boy' or they were serious. Either way, I still love that place.

I swear I saw Ozzy there one night, or the greatest look a like ever.

What are the other 9?
quote:
Top ten on my list of biggest missed opportunities.
Frederick Palowaski
AG
Catch = Tyler Durden
Goose
AG
quote:
...and what sounded like little school girls giggling, though that may have just been me.

I can vividly picture this happening.

Great seeing you at the toober!
Cabtex
AG
Catch, you should/could write a book... This stuff is awesome.
Catch
AG
quote:
Great seeing you at the toober!

Good seeing you and mother goose as well. Been too long.

quote:
Catch, you should/could write a book... This stuff is awesome.

Ha! Yeah, I'm waiting for my parents to die so I can tell my origins story as I know it without having them kill me for sharing too much family information.
David_Puddy
AG
Ok...enough about the tube trip, get back to the f'ed up stories.
TefIon Don
AG
Her and R Kelly would be best friends.
Linz02Ag
AG
quote:
Ha! Yeah, I'm waiting for my parents to die
Texaggie7nine
quote:
Her and R Kelly would be best friends.

Not if she's over 15

Mr07Ag
AG
Well your "origins" story just got added to the list of what I want to hear.
Dr. Doctor
AG
Greatness that is the tine board!

~egon
Catch
AG
7) Random "bum" I gave a ride to.

I believe this story falls under the F'd up and Thoed category.

I was on my way up to a party in Houston when I noticed that I was low on gas. So I stopped into the Chevron station at Bay Area Blvd and 45.

As I was filling up I noticed this guy bouncing around the station from pump to pump wherever someone was filling up. So I'm cursing Chevron's slow ass pumps hoping that I'll finish up before he makes his way over to me.

No such luck. I notice as he's getting closer that he has a pretty severe limp. No clue if he was handicapped or if he'd been injured. He's wearing a blue and red basketball jersey along with matching cap and shorts. No clue what team, so feel free to imagine whatever team you'd like that wears blue and red. Not to be racist now, But I should probably clarify that he is also white, as even I'm starting to imagine a black man as I type. He was probably around 23-25 years old, a tad bit scruffy, but all and all appeared a bit better off than your average bum.

He finally approached me and said "Yo Man...". I instinctively cut him off with my standard, "Sorry bro, I don't carry any cash on me". I could tell by the tone of his response that he was obviously frustrated. "Man, I don't need cash, I ****in got cash!" as he pulls out about $500+ to show me. So now I'm confused, and a bit curious. "Sorry man, what do you need?" And he tells me he needs a ride.

So at this point I feel a bit bad about confusing him with a bum, and even though he still appeared a bit shady I told him that if it wasn't out of my way then I'd give him a ride. Damned if the dude wasn't going my way. Just needed to get to another gas station up 45 at Fuqua. So I told him to hop on in. I noticed he had a hard time getting in and that he used his right arm exclusively. I didn't ask him about it, but I ended up getting the story anyways.

He finally got buckled in and said, "Thanks Man, My **** of a girlfriend stole my ****ing car." To which I responded, "Dude, that's ****ed up. You know where she went?" Told me, "Nah man, ain't no tellin with that *****. She's ****ed up on crack and definitely has no business drivin, but I guess that's what I get for leaving the car running. All I can say is "Wow". But he then assured me that I didn't have to worry about him. He'd been clean since he got all cracked out and had a stroke. Which explained the limp and the dead arm. Unfortunately his girlfriend did not learn from his misfortune and was still an addict.

At that point I figured we'd gotten to know each other well enough to enjoy some tunes together, so I turned on my radio. Had my 'Disturbed' Album in at the time and as it came on his eye's lit up. He asked, "You like these guys?" and I told him "yeah man, this is a CD, not the radio" So I turned it up and began head banging with my new crippled, crack dealin, cracka ass gangsta friend all the way to the convenience store/gas station where his buddy was working and could take care of him from there. Now normally I wouldn't be jamming out in my truck like that, but figured it was a better option than making further small talk with my current co-pilot.

Finally made it to his destination. He thanked me and offered some cash for the ride. I had to decline as I figured that would negate any good karma I had coming my way for doing my good deed of the day. Plus, the story alone was worth more than money to me. Might have negated the good karma anyways as I couldn't help but give him a sarcastic little "You stay clean now, ya hear!" shout out as I left. Thought it was kind of a dick move on my part, but feel I earned it at that point. Since then I have limited myself to picking up only female bums as I am anxious to hear his girlfriends side of the story.
jetch17
Thunder18
AG
bums: making a mess all over the tine
HouAggie
AG
With all due respect, the bum story was a little weak by the high standards that you've set with your other stories.

I eagerly await the next installment though!
Texaggie7nine
^^^Agree. You pick up what sounds to be a recovering crackhead bum that you just met at a gas station and it ends with you dropping him off and saying bye with all your possessions and body parts still in tact?

I was expecting more.

Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
That just reminded me a buddy of mine that lived off Oney Harvey gave a dude a ride unknowingly after he had killed a couple people minutes before.

Man I need to quit drinking.
Catch
AG
Sorry about the stinker. Didn't really put them in any particular order, but I guess I should have tried to start with the worst and one up myself each time. Hopefully some of the following will make up for it.
David_Puddy
AG
You've got a free pass....you're currently at an .857 batting average on stories.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.