Houston
Sponsored by

GtKYN - Catch

90,083 Views | 580 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by David_Puddy
MrJonMan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ferris, I forgot about that, that was after e upstanding gentleman kown as Wolf had shot 2 guys off of Georgia street, right behind those condos we lived in. Wasn't it Billy?
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
^ it was another guy that lived down the street from Billy. He rolled by 3 cspd officers as he pulled out onto holleman. How he wasn't shot still shocks me.
TexAgg2004
AG
FWA, when was that? I knew a guy that lived over there named Billy. Just wondering if it is the same person.
MrJonMan
AG
That shat was crazy
tamuags08
AG
I humbly request the next story be about your cripple date from match.com. I've had buddies show up to dates and the whales that showed up must have had some mad photoshop skills, but never neglecting to mention their physical disability.

[This message has been edited by tamuags08 (edited 8/8/2011 7:48p).]
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
Circa 2003-2004.
Catch
AG
8) Getting a stripper kicked out of the Strip Club.

Once upon a time, I had what may have been the most koosh job ever working outside sales for a fiberglass insulation contractor. Granted, it didn't pay for ****, but I pretty much had free reign over my schedule. I would literally clocked in and clock out by Nextel. As long as I showed up at the office at least once during the day, made sure everyone saw me and shuffled a little paperwork I was good to go. I learned early on that I needed to go in early if I planned to get drunk at lunch and go directly home. I'm pretty sure this did irreparable damage to my work ethic.

Got a phone call one day from one of my best friends telling me he needed a drink. Luckily I'd already made it into the office that morning so it was on. So we met up at Hooters down on Gessner for lunch and some beers. Evidently he'd been terminated from his corporate sales position at Cingular Wireless that morning and wanted to put a few down before going home to tell his newly pregnant wife. Now I'm all for drinking away your sorrows, but what really cheers me up when I'm down are half naked 18 year olds with a coke habit and daddy issues. So I suggested that we take the party from hooters on over to Centerfolds.

We roll in and find a nice spot just off the main stage. They had some pretty good talent working for the lunch hour, so I assume it must have been a Friday. We ordered a round of drinks and I gave the waitress my credit card to start a tab. And as is the standard in most strip clubs, she promptly put the tell tale tag on the table to let all the girls know we had an open credit card. Wasn't long before we had two lovely young ladies stop by the table and ask if we would like any company. Of course we said yes. Sat down with us, had a few drinks and chatted a bit as is customary before they pull out the "Would you like a dance" line. But when they finally did, I was all for it. Being the good friend I am, I also ponied up for my newly jobless pal since I figured he should probably save his money until he got a new job.

Now usually I'm used to the stripper taking me back to an empty corner somewhere and just grabbing the closest chair, but they began leading us to the stairs. Luckily I was already familiar with the "Champagne Room" there, so I new it was nothing more than extra space upstairs for a little extra privacy. Or so I thought. When we reached the top of the stairs there was a corner booth almost directly in front of the stairs. Really just a little off, but enough to see straight down the stairs as I was placed on the end closest to the stairs. My buddy was literally placed right next to me, and I noticed there was already another dude on the other side of the same corner booth getting a lap dance as well. It was definitely no where near as private as I was used to, So I was a little caught off guard when I found my cock in her mouth.

I looked down at her and she looked back up at me and asked, "Would you like me to stop?" I thought for a split second, gave out a small sigh, and replied "Nooo....How much?" Now I can't remember what she quoted me, but I'm 99% sure it was too much for a BJ, but no way in Hell I was gonna stop mid BJ, that's just un-American. Pretty sure she knew this and had used this ploy before. But anyways, I of course agreed to her terms. At that point I figured I was paying to save myself from a severe case of Blue Balls just as much as I was paying for a BJ. Keep in mind, I was still in a booth in plain sight of at least 4 other people. Looked to my right at my buddy who was obviously just waiting for me to look at him. He had a **** eating grin on his face and gave me an approving nod. I made a pre-emptive point to clarify to him that I was only paying for his dances. My buddy's stripper didn't seem to have a problem with the goings on next to her, but the other one we intruded on seemed a little offended and promptly left as soon as she was finished with her dance.

About a minute or so after that stripper left, I noticed the manager wandering towards the bottom of the stairs. I guess that's the good thing about overlooking the stairwell. Gave her a quick tap on the head and told her, "Hey, Jose is about to come up." So she quickly untucked my shirt, covered up my manhood, and hopped on top as if she was really only giving me a lap dance. I somehow got the feeling she had done this before. Jose made his way to the top of the stairs and walked right past us to do his rounds. But on his way back he gave my stripper a quick tap on the shoulder, mid grind, and told her he needed to talk to her real quick. So he waited at the bottom of the stairs until the song was over and she hopped off to go see him. At this point I decided it might be a good idea to put my dick back in my pants.

A few minutes later she comes back up noticeably pissed off. I ask her what was wrong and she said, "I gotta get out of here, Jose kicked me out." I asked what for and she said "For blowing you. That ***** ran down and ratted me out." I didn't know what to say other than apologize. "Oh, sorry about that." Then she told me, "I don't have a cell phone, but here's my girlfriends cell number. Call her and I'll get back to you and we can finish this." In my drunken state, I was more than happy with that arrangement. I decided that was the perfect time to close out and go back to the Apt. Apologized to Jose on the way out, who in turn apologized to me for interrupting. Evidently he only stopped it because the stripper that ratted her out was a royal ***** and pain in the ass and he had to do something to shut her up.

Parted ways with my buddy and made my way back home. Figured I'd better strike while the iron was hot and called the number she gave me. Went straight to voicemail, so left a message with my info in hopes that she'd actually call back. Considering that she blew me out in the open, I was extremely curious as to what would happen behind closed doors. I had high hopes, but after a couple hours, I knew she was leaving me with my dick in the dirt. I mean, who knew you couldn't trust a stripper? So I hit the shower, scrubbed down my junk and called an ex-girlfriend to come over and finish what the stripper started. By this time it was close to 5pm, so I checked in on the Nextel and clocked out of work.

[This message has been edited by Catch (edited 8/9/2011 9:18a).]
Bob Kelso
AG
What a day...
Mr07Ag
TefIon Don
AG
This thread f***ing delivers. We got in a full out brawl with a black stripper one time at the Sock, but only because she gave 7, count that seven lap dances to our nearly comatose friend on his birthday that none of us approved.
David_Puddy
AG
You've now upped the batting average to .888.
Frederick Palowaski
AG
quote:
but no way in Hell I was gonna stop mid BJ, that's just un-American.
Buck O Five
AG
This thread is nails.
Texaggie7nine
You might consider using more board acceptable terms for genitalia. Just to make sure this gem of a thread isn't removed. That would be a travesty.

jetch17
AG
10 blue stars

strohag
AG
Hilarious
tamulax33
AG

You should have said: "Try not to suck any di@k on your way to the parking lot!"

37!!
HBCanine08
AG
quote:
no way in Hell I was gonna stop mid BJ, that's just un-American.

Texaggie7nine
quote:
no way in Hell I was gonna stop mid BJ

Would that same rule apply if you just found out the person was a dude?

Diggity
AG
I guess you can say that we have definitely gotten to know our neighbor on this thread.
David_Puddy
AG
There is no way anyone is going to top this one. He not only set the bar for GTKYN threads, but he set that son of a b atop Mount Everest.

[This message has been edited by David_Puddy (edited 8/9/2011 11:14a).]
Westicles
AG
I Catch so GD much.
TefIon Don
AG
This thread is rapidly approaching legendary status.
Westicles
AG
And he's technically only around halfway done with his stories too.
HBCanine08
AG
Any of y'all going to TNDC?
TefIon Don
AG
quote:
9) Girl I picked up and slept with a couple times yet never saw naked.

10) Cripple date from Match.com

11) Fight with a magician in Vegas in defense of his "Lovely Assistant"

12) Impromptu strip show

13) Random Craigslist roommate that turned out to be a hot ass lesbian that I ended up sleeping with.

These upcoming stories look like they are going to be money.
tamulax33
AG
quote:
Cripple date from Match.com
I think he told this (although it was short) on one of the AHH/ANH lovefest threads just recently.
Frederick Palowaski
AG
quote:
TNDC?

Mr07Ag
AG
Tuesday Night Drinking Club
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
I am 50-50 on TNDC
Catch
AG
quote:
Would that same rule apply if you just found out the person was a dude?

If it was a gloryhole situation or a transexual, then yes the rule applies and you continue, Being that you shouldn't find out until afterwards and at that point you're done.

If you wake up with a smile from a drunken slumber to find a random dude on your pole, then No, the rule does not apply and you can stop instantly.
Ag_N_Houston
AG
quote:
Any of y'all going to TNDC?

I will be there! What time you people getting there?
David_Puddy
AG
What do you mean "you people?"
Ag_N_Houston
AG
in this case, you people = you TA jackarses
Catch
AG
I usually get there around 5:30-6pm

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.