Houston
Sponsored by

GtKYN - Catch

90,099 Views | 580 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by David_Puddy
Catch
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Maybe...
IrishTxAggie
AG
Catch said:

Maybe...

Texaggie7nine
Has your alcohol consumption gone up or down since the shut down?
7nine
Catch
AG
I'm going through an 18 pack a night Mon-Thursday, and no telling how much on the weekends. But on the plus side, I forget to eat when I drink, so I'm still losing weight...
Agasaurus Tex
AG
What's the O/U on how many times Catch has to get up to pee in the middle of the night. I'm going with 6.
RK
AG
can we do a "where are they now" series?
Texaggie7nine
7nine
Agasaurus Tex
AG
Catch seems more of a commercial-grade Depends kinda guy to me.
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
I would guess a bucket on the floor by the bed setup. Just roll to the side and let it fly, hope for the best kinda thing.
Ag_N_Houston
AG
So Catch came by to make a guest appearance and now y'all are just going to let this thread die?
Texaggie7nine
Well he replies if you reply to him.

Say something to him.
7nine
Catch
AG
Why you mad?
Ag_N_Houston
AG
Catch said:

Why you mad?

Just wishful thinking that Tine Board could be fun again.
bigjag19
AG
Someday a kid will get on here and ask who catch is.

The reaction will be like when Smalls asked who Babe Ruth is.
Ezra Brooks
AG
bigjag19 said:

Someday a kid will get on here and ask who catch is.

The reaction will be like when Smalls asked who Babe Ruth is.
And it will be a bit like Woodstock - a lot more folks will claim to have witnessed some of these stories than were actually there in real life.
bigjag19
AG
You've never heard of the Sultan of Smashed? The titan of tanked? The colossus of chug? The king of cranked?

The Great Boozer!
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Catch said:

Why you mad?
Just went over the private school tuition board. Turns out this board has devolved into maroon Next Door. Came to this thread to re live glory days.

I don't know if anyone has a Catch signal, but this is my attempt at it.

Not mad. Just sad.
aTm_bomb
AG
Don't be sad its over. Be happy it happened.
tk for tu juan
Did Lone Star ever get away from Houdini?
Catch
AG
So, as hard as I've tried, I'm still not dead. Found myself in a new relationship about 6-7 months ago that I feel some of y'all might appreciate hearing about. Was just trying to get some pandemic ***** on Tinder and matched with a woman who wasn't scared of my overly honest profile where I describe myself as nothing less than a **** show. Our first date was at St. James Cabaret, AKA, The Church. It was her choice, so I somehow felt we were gonna click. We had lunch and I shared many of my stories to see how quick she'd run. Most recently about a stripper from Mons Venus in Florida that I took to a party out there who proceeded to beat a dude twice her size into the ground. But that's a story for another day. She did not run, but it was either a Tuesday or Wednesday meet & greet situation, so she did have to take off shortly after lunch. But she left me $60 in $1's and a 30mg Aderall when she left, so I immediately knew she was a keeper. I probably should have left when she did, but I'm still very much stupid. Did y'all know there is a pool out back of The Church? I did not. Evidently nor did I believe that it being closed at the time applied to me. So, I evidently stripped down to my boxers and hopped on in. Luckily the stripper (Genie) who brought me out back to smoke and eat mozzarella sticks was nice enough to have our waitress keep security out and get me a towel. Made good friends with the bathroom attendant. Hugged him in the middle of restroom for a good 10 minutes before Genie came in and rescued him. Pretty sure I pulled out my dick to show Genie in one of the back rooms to request a rating. That's a bit fuzzy. My memory, not my Dick. All along I continued texting my Tinder date who left early to keep her apprised of the shenanigans she was missing out on. Stayed until close dropping way more $ than intended, but Genie earned it for babysitting me. Met my date again the next day to buy some edibles for my mother and fill in the gaps of my evening. And we've been seeing each other ever since.
Genie also checks in on me from time to time just to make sure I'm still alive. Evidently I made an impression...
digging tunnels
AG
He is risen!
RK
AG
so...what do you do on the weekends?
jetch17
bigjag19
AG
I'm sad the last relationship didn't work. Happy you're stil you.
jetch17
AG
Genie got big cans?
Catch
AG
RK said:

Ha! I don't even know what day of the week it is most of the time these days. days blend together working from home. But when I do actually pay attention to the calendar I seem to be splitting my weekend time between Louisiana and Florida. Louisiana because my Tinder girl moved there. Some stupid **** about getting divorced, selling her house, and having no place to live except a family rental home she could live in for free until figuring out her post-divorce finances. Florida because I somehow became an investor in a micro brewery out in Tarpon Springs and my best friend, who is one of the owners, moved out there to work behind the bar full time. Lots of boozing being done in both cases.

So I guess I should plug the brewery...
If anyone somehow finds themselves out in Tarpon Springs, FL, hit up Unrefined Brewing.
If they have Mexican Candy on tap, give it a try, that's the beer I created. It's a Jalapeo & Strawberry California Common, and it turned out pretty ****ing good.
Irish 2.0
Catch said:

RK said:

Ha! I don't even know what day of the week it is most of the time these days. days blend together working from home. But when I do actually pay attention to the calendar I seem to be splitting my weekend time between Louisiana and Florida. Louisiana because my Tinder girl moved there. Some stupid **** about getting divorced, selling her house, and having no place to live except a family rental home she could live in for free until figuring out her post-divorce finances. Florida because I somehow became an investor in a micro brewery out in Tarpon Springs and my best friend, who is one of the owners, moved out there to work behind the bar full time. Lots of boozing being done in both cases.

If anyone somehow finds themselves out in Tarpon Springs, FL, hit up Unrefined Brewing.
If they have Mexican Candy on tap, give it a try, that's the beer I created. It's a Jalapeo & Strawberry California Common, and it turned out pretty ****ing good.
You need to drive there on one of your trips so you can bring back cases for all of your degenerate Houston friends. Tommy still owes me some Szymoreos
Catch
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

You need to drive there on one of your trips so you can bring back cases for all of your degenerate Houston friends. Tommy still owes me some Szymoreos

I drove there once and stayed for a week to remodel the tap room. Definitely won't be making that drive again for a weekend trip. But I do know that I can fit 12 32oz Crowlers in my check bag and get them home without them exploding.

I have 2 Bourbon Barrel Aged Szymoreos bottles sitting at my house right now. Yellow top aged in a Knob Creek barrel and the blue top in a Makers Mark barrel. Cost me $22 each if you want to buy them off me.

Irish 2.0
Catch said:

Irish 2.0 said:

I drove there once and stayed for a week to remodel the tap room. Definitely won't be making that drive again for a weekend trip. But I do know that I can fit 12 32oz Crowlers in my check bag and get them home without them exploding.

I have 2 Bourbon Barrel Aged Szymoreos bottles sitting at my house right now. Yellow top aged in a Knob Creek barrel and the blue top in a Makers Mark barrel. Cost me $22 each if you want to buy them off me.

Yep! I'll take them. I'll shoot you a text later and meet up with ya this weekend or next or whatever.
Catch
AG
Sounds good.
schmellba99
AG
Catch said:

RK said:

You brought visions of Carl Spackler to my head when he was telling Ty about his mixture of California Sensimilla and Kentucky blue that you could play 18 on and then go home and get stoned to the bejeezus off of.

Well done.
digging tunnels
AG
Dammit! I've been wanting more Syzmeoreos since Tommy first introduced it to me

And number 6 dance
Irish 2.0
digging tunnels said:

Dammit! I've been wanting more Syzmeoreos since Tommy first introduced it to me

And number 6 dance
Back of the line!!!
Chewy
AG
Jerome - Homer's better half is excited to meet this new lady at the pending nuptial ceremony and celebration.
sts7049
AG
a true tine legend lives on

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.