Aggieland
Sponsored by

Local Restaurant Review / Discussion (2026)

194,629 Views | 1060 Replies | Last: 16 hrs ago by JMac03
aggies4life
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The owner? I thought this place had like 3-5 owners?
TyHolden
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
aggies4life said:

The owner? I thought this place had like 3-5 owners?

Bartender told me that he was the owner. No idea.


stay low boys. keep those feet moving. go be perfect.

- chavez (fnl)
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TyHolden said:

Tailgate88 said:

TyHolden said:

As already mentioned on here, Another Broken Egg, is a very consistent breakfast.
Went there again, crowded as hell, food was awesome.
Service was great.
I don't think I've had a bad meal since we've started going back.
Thanks to whoever talked me into going back. Hadn't been in over 4 years.


Tap is the man!

We went again today and got to meet the owner. He was busy as hell so only chatted for only a couple minutes at first. Came back about 30 minutes later and remembered our names, where my daughter went to school, what she was studying, etc. Incredible customer service. He said Looch and the crew come in a lot. I told him they need to get a morning show in there with Nuno and OB and crew and he said he'd love it if they would.


I've seen Looch there at least 3 times. Looch is def Another Broken Egg loyalist
Boozer92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am sure that was Tap. He is a great guy. I know someone else said he was long gone but that was wrong. There are other partners and he has responsibilities outside of this area but he isn't gone
TyHolden
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Boozer92 said:

I am sure that was Tap. He is a great guy. I know someone else said he was long gone but that was wrong. There are other partners and he has responsibilities outside of this area but he isn't gone

We were there 2 weeks ago and he had a bandage around one eye. I thought he had got into a fight or something. Today, he had a scar there. I doubt he was in a fight lol. Really nice, genuine person.


stay low boys. keep those feet moving. go be perfect.

- chavez (fnl)
FlyRod
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Got some Filipino food from the vendor at the Midtown farm market on Saturday. I think they are the RR Pinoy on Westgate people. It was very good. Went with the pancit noodles which were good enough to make me want to try less familiar stuff next weekend. Was a nice carby lunch before an afternoon of yardwork!
ChampsAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Costa and Andreas said:

Dustoff00 said:

Agreed. Lieschen and the staff are great. We converted our Daughter and SIL into fans today.


Thank you kindly and I'm enthused to hear this.

We strongly focus on cultivating our team and realize that people are the engine of our operations. Now that we're up to 6 units (soon to be 7), that approach is more vital than ever.

Went back on Friday night and the young man working the register was awesome! Y'all were out of a few things, but he made sure I knew before ordering, which was much appreciated. He told each customer the same thing while I was there and it made ordering much easier.

Rosie's and Mojo Tortilla are in my regular rotation with the family.
Costa and Andreas
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Thank you for your business. I'm glad he let you know preemptively, as he should.
PS3D
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So what is Rosalie's like? Not a lot of places that serve pasta that's not outrageously overpriced.
Curator of [url=http://csroadsandretail.blogspot.com/]Brazos Buildings & Businesses[/url], the area's premier local history site.
trouble
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Meant to post on coming and going
JMac03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Costa and Andreas said:

Thank you for your business. I'm glad he let you know preemptively, as he should.


Just tagged your business in Bryan-College Station Community Connect on FB (Mojo Tortilla)
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.