Outdoors
Sponsored by

Tikkashooter

84,624 Views | 764 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Woods Ag
BenderRodriguez
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I was hoping this might turn out to be a thread where I needed to apologize to another OB poster.

Got my first TexAgs ban (as far as I can remember) in 12 years yesterday. I didn't call anyone names but The pfg=tikka discussion that has popped up multiple times was considered thread derailing, so now we are going to resolve the issue here and derail no more.

I wasn't the poster who initially brought up the pfg=tikka connection in that thread, and I'm far from the only poster to mention the similarities between the two. In another now deleted post from the same thread, Tikkashooter asked for someone to prove he was pfg or stop saying it. He has repeatedly denied being pfg or knowing who that even is.

And I thought, thats a fair challenge…because what if I'm wrong? I'm not perfect and if I had been one of several posters mistakenly IDing this guy as an old poster, I owed him a public apology.

Time for some OB style sluething.

So, PFG. Prolific poster before he quit posting in spring of 2020. Lives in the hill country. Loves tikka rifles, was more left leaning than most OBers, built a custom home with rainwater collection systems, had a distinctive posting style.

Tikkashooter. Starts posting in 2021. Lives in the hill country. Loves tikka rifles, is more left leaning than most OBers, built a custom home with rainwater collection systems, has distinctive posting style.

But he's right. Doesn't prove anything. Two guys can both live in the same area, like the same guns, and hold the same beliefs.

Okay. But still. Two different guys could use the same phrases.

I mean, two guys that live in the same area who use the same phrases could both have a custom Tikka CTR cut down to 18" using the same model TBAC Ultra 7 suppressor.

Neat, pfg had a RPR in 6.5 with a Seekins MXM mount. Oh, tikkashooter sold a RPR in 6.5 with a Seekins MXM mount? Hmm.

PFG drove a 2017 F250 with the 6.2 gasser? Nice truck! Wait, tikkashooter sold a 2017 F250 with the 6.2 gasser? I mean, Ford are popular trucks. Maybe they both have the same truck with the same options, and both shoot custom 6.5 Tikka CTRs with the same suppressor and both owned a 6.5 RPR using the same scope mount and live in the hill country.

Speaking of cars for sale….

That is a unique and beautiful car port tikkashooter has. I feel like I've seen it somewhere before and remember thinking how good looking that car port was last time I saw it…who posted that…

Huh. Well, maybe they have the same contractor since they both live in the same area, and also have the same year model and trim level truck, the same rifles and the same political views. But I bet they dont both nerd out about the same construction details.

Okay. That was an hour+ of my life I won't get back. There is plenty more but I think thats sufficient to make my point.

To be very clear, I hold no ill will towards pfg/tikka. I only searched texags posts. I have zero interest in digging further into the mans life or disturbing his privacy in any way. Heck, I even blocked out the truck license plate for him because I didn't want yall getting all weird and up in his business either.

I started looking into this yesterday thinking I might owe the man an apology because he has explicitly denied being pfg, is flagging any post claiming he is pfg and because he asked in a post yesterday for someone to prove that he was PFG. So….yeah. I'm 100% certain tikkashooter is pfg.

Tikkashooter used to post as pfg and has lied about it repeatedly. He is reporting posts when anyone notices. Because multiple other users have noticed and commented that pfg=tikka, I wanted to make sure no one else gets banned for thread derailing when pfg/tikka reports them for stating the obvious like I did.

I'm disappointed that a fellow Ag would repeatedly lie to other Ags on the OB. I wanted to make sure no one else caught a ban when the inevitable pfg=tikka observations show up in the next thread, so here we are.
CTGilley
DUman08
ttha_aggie_09
AG

Don't mess with the OB! Especially if you're a snarky, liberal, a-hole

Maverick06
EFE
gibberish
cledus6150
txags92
AG
I'm convinced. Very in the spirit of the outdoors board sleuthing tradition, and good job not attacking the guy other than to point out that he challenged the outdoors board to do this.
drummer0415
AG
PFG is Tikka, Tikka is PFG!

https://trailers.getyarn.io/yarn-clip/4acbad09-0978-46b9-8906-601899e99fa6/gif

confucius_ag
Beckdiesel03
AG
I already knew this, but wow reading through that just made my afternoon a wee bit better.
BlueSmoke
tx4guns
AG
We know stuff.

-OB
up-n-aTm
Snow Monkey Ambassador
AG
As a litigator for the last 20+ years, please allow me to say that you, sir, know how to build a case!

I'm voting guilty.
SoulSlaveAG2005
AG
If there is 1 lesson all must know and abide by…

Never challenge the OB to anything….cuz they will do it. And keep the receipts.
ought1ag
Breggy Popup
AG
Jackrabbit Ag
AG
God, I love the Outdoor Board!

This is why I keep coming back
DUman08
AG
Hoyt Ag
AG
In.
big ben
AG
In
DiskoTroop
This was fackin awesome.
Illustrious Potentate
AG
This is how you OB.
dubi
AG
Well done!
Aggie_2463
AG
Guilty. Case closed.
OnlyForNow
AG
he gone!

**** that dude and his horse he rode in on.
Furlock Bones
AG
Pew pew
schmellba99
AG
If anybody actually believed the "I'm not PFG!" temper tantrums, they aren't smart.

Pretty sure everybody here has known this to be a fact after about the 3rd time tikka posted.
35chililights
AG
Out of retirement for the "In."
confucius_ag
AG
"Me not know, me not tell, me push button and run like hell."
OnlyForNow
AG
Now, I'm probably gonna catch a ban.

Staff - What the heck?

I recommend that Bender email Brandon directly about this moderation issue.
Naveronski
AG
Well done sir. Certainly made the most of your ban time.
JimmyHouston
AG
So awesome

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.